Martina Navratilova rips transgender cyclist's latest triumph in North Carolina: 'What a joke'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Come on women, we need to hear more from you!! This is bullshit, and needs to be stopped!

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova and former Olympic British distance runner Mara Yamauchi were among those to slam Austin Killips after the transgender cyclist finished in first place at the Belgian Waffle Ride in North Carolina.

Killips finished ahead of Paige Onweller and Flavia Oliveira and talked about the win after the race. Killips won in 8 hours, 28 minutes and 7 seconds, beating out Onweller by about four minutes and Oliveira by seven minutes.

Yet as a gay woman she was the tip of the spear forcing "gay rights" down everyone's throat.....Just last year she was virtue-signaling for trans inclusion in women's sports.....Piss on her.

The tennis legend tells Outsports that every trans athlete deserves a path to inclusion in women’s sports.

Come on women, we need to hear more from you!! This is bullshit, and needs to be stopped!

Looking at Martina it is evident that she was as close to being born male without being born male, lots of masculine traits, which is why I think she dominated Tennis.

But she was still a woman, so it was legit.

Yet as a gay woman she was the tip of the spear forcing "gay rights" down everyone's throat.....Just last year she was virtue-signaling for trans inclusion in women's sports.....Piss on her.

The tennis legend tells Outsports that every trans athlete deserves a path to inclusion in women’s sports.
Since she is gay she kind of has a free pass to speak her mind without being labeled a bigot by the PC police.

Since she is gay she kind of has a free pass to speak her mind without being labeled a bigot by the PC police.
No, if you read the article I linked she was against the trans in women's sports before she was for them and then against them again. She took flak over target for the first "against" before walking it back.

I guess mental deviants are a fickle mob in that regard.

Forum List

Back