MARTIN: No sign of fight

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Martin funeral director: No signs of fight on body - CBS News
Would the victim have some injury from beating the Zimmerman senseless? There are more photos of Zimmerman in this story; no sign of injury still.

CBS News) SANFORD, Florida - The defense of George Zimmerman rests on a violent fight that he said occurred before he fired the shot that killed Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman is neighborhood watch volunteer at the center of the case. It was almost five weeks that Martin, the unarmed 17-year-old, was killed after Zimmerman found him suspicious. We don't know what happened immediately immediately before the shot was fired. CBS News correspondent Mark Strassman has new evidence in the case.

Trayvon Martin was buried in Miami with a gunshot wound to his chest. But otherwise, according to Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who prepared Martin for burial, his body showed no injuries.

"We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight," he said. "The hands -- I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you. And that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there."

Would the victim have some injury from beating the Zimmerman senseless? There are more photos of Zimmerman in this story; no sign of injury still.

CBS News) SANFORD, Florida - The defense of George Zimmerman rests on a violent fight that he said occurred before he fired the shot that killed Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman is neighborhood watch volunteer at the center of the case. It was almost five weeks that Martin, the unarmed 17-year-old, was killed after Zimmerman found him suspicious. We don't know what happened immediately immediately before the shot was fired. CBS News correspondent Mark Strassman has new evidence in the case.

Trayvon Martin was buried in Miami with a gunshot wound to his chest. But otherwise, according to Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who prepared Martin for burial, his body showed no injuries.

"We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight," he said. "The hands -- I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you. And that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there."

Yup, the cops, the witnesses and the EMT's are all lying, right? You go with that story.

Yup, the cops, the witnesses and the EMT's are all lying, right? You go with that story.
Cop 1 Yep let's arrest Zimmerman
Cop 2 but first lets hide the evidence.
:cuckoo:

Martin wasn't treated by the EMT's, the killer was. The victim was DEAD.

Dead people don't bruise. Traumas won't bruise if the heart is not pumping. If he died within minutes of the trauma there would be no bruising.

Zimmerman did not fight back while the victim was beating him to the extent he feared for his life?

No - :cuckoo: - I'm saying that there will be no bruising on Trayvon Martin's body because his heart stopped to suddenly after hitting & being hit.

I think the funeral director wanted to get five minutes of fame.

Dead people don't bruise. Traumas won't bruise if the heart is not pumping. If he died within minutes of the trauma there would be no bruising.

Zimmerman did not fight back while the victim was beating him to the extent he feared for his life?

No - :cuckoo: - I'm saying that there will be no bruising on Trayvon Martin's body because his heart stopped to suddenly after hitting & being hit.

He hit him once and knocked him down, then got on top and hit his head on the ground. No bruising because he was not HITTING him with his fists. One hit is not going to cause bruising.

The point is that we have 2 eye witnesses that place Martin on top pounding his head with Zimmerman calling for help. We have at least 2 cops that found a bloody face bloody head and grass on Zimmerman's back. We have a 911 call wit Zimmerman calling for help.

If the report places the confrontation at or very near Zimmerman's vehicle the facts all back up Zimmerman's story.

Makes sense to me if it is as the witnesses said: Martin was the aggressor administering the beating. Except for the gunshot wound, it sounds like he was unharmed.

Maybe we can get the Funeral Director's forensic notes investigating the incident too.

:rolleyes:

Ya but Zimmerman was treated and witnessed by the EMTs and the cops and the witnesses. I guess they all conspired to lie right?

But don't you think that a mortician would know that and surely a medical examiner would know it? If he did attack George Zimmerman to do the kind of damage that is claimed to have been done, then there would have been some kind of evidence of such an attack on his body as well as on Zimmerman's.

Immie

But don't you think that a mortician would know that and surely a medical examiner would know it? If he did attack George Zimmerman to do the kind of damage that is claimed to have been done, then there would have been some kind of evidence of such an attack on his body as well as on Zimmerman's.

Immie

One hit does not cause bruising. And I repeat are you saying 2 witnesses, the cops and the EMT's all conspired to lie about what they saw and treated?

Immie

I think the funeral director wanted to get five minutes of fame.

Ya but Zimmerman was treated and witnessed by the EMTs and the cops and the witnesses. I guess they all conspired to lie right?

And somehow the victim did all that damage without a mark on himself? Yes the ME's findings will be part of the investigation. And it would appear the funeral director had experience with bodies that had been involved in fights; all he noted was a bulllet hold in the chest.

Immie

One hit does not cause bruising. And I repeat are you saying 2 witnesses, the cops and the EMT's all conspired to lie about what they saw and treated?

I honestly don't know what happened, but I disagree with you about "one hit".

On the other hand, I have been jumped before and ended up on the ground with my assailant using my head trying to punch a hole in the concrete. I know how that feels and I know that my assailant got away unscathed.

Immie

And somehow the victim did all that damage without a mark on himself? Yes the ME's findings will be part of the investigation. And it would appear the funeral director had experience with bodies that had been involved in fights; all he noted was a bulllet hold in the chest.

Yup being impartial again, all the evidence points to Zimmerman telling the truth, BUT you are going to go with a mortician.

The funeral director saw a chance to get his face on the TV and he took it.

It is obvious you have not been in many fights. There are no special effects like you see on TV. Someone grabbing the sides of your head & pounding it on the ground is not going to cause external damage to either person involved. It is going to knock out the victim who's head is being thumped on the ground. Also struggling for the gun is not going to cause damage.

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

There might be SOME signs of a physical altercation after all.

So maybe this isn't the time to rush to judgment.

Hm.

Who'da thunked it?

Forum List

Back