MARTIN: No sign of fight

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

There might be SOME signs of a physical altercation after all.

So maybe this isn't the time to rush to judgment.

Hm.

Who'da thunked it?

Looks like a cut to me. And you can see the same mark in the other picture

Or a shading from a wrinkle in his head. Have you ever seen lumpy headed people with buzz cuts? Were you ever in the military?

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

There might be SOME signs of a physical altercation after all.

So maybe this isn't the time to rush to judgment.

Hm.

Who'da thunked it?

Or a shading from a wrinkle in his head. Have you ever seen lumpy headed people with buzz cuts? Were you ever in the military?

Look at the image you can barely see the mark I guess due to the angle of the body.
560367_418921321466718_108038612554992_1599335_498408086_n.jpg

I'll throw this pic in also Notice the swelling around the nose?
enhanced-buzz-1920-1333031417-29.jpg

Last edited:
Ya but Zimmerman was treated and witnessed by the EMTs and the cops and the witnesses. I guess they all conspired to lie right?

They all hate *******... Oh wait some of them are black!!!

And? Who's the biggest killer of blacks? Is it done out of love?

Who IS the biggest killer of blacks, there, Salt Peter?

Murders committed by race of offenders (2009):

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3
Murder Offenders
by Age, Sex, and Race, 2009
Age Total Sex .......................................Race
..............Male .....Female... Unknown White .. Black.Other .. Unknown
Total 15,760 10,391 1,197 4,172 5,286 .. 5,890 ..245 ..4,339

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3 - Crime in the United States 2009

Murders committed by race of victims (2009):

Age Total Sex ..................................Race
........................Male Female Unknown White Black Other Unknown
Total 13,636 10,496.. 3,122 18 .......6,568.. 6,556 360 152

Expanded Homicide Data Table 2 - Crime in the United States 2009

Martin funeral director: No signs of fight on body - CBS News
Would the victim have some injury from beating the Zimmerman senseless? There are more photos of Zimmerman in this story; no sign of injury still.

CBS News) SANFORD, Florida - The defense of George Zimmerman rests on a violent fight that he said occurred before he fired the shot that killed Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman is neighborhood watch volunteer at the center of the case. It was almost five weeks that Martin, the unarmed 17-year-old, was killed after Zimmerman found him suspicious. We don't know what happened immediately immediately before the shot was fired. CBS News correspondent Mark Strassman has new evidence in the case.

Trayvon Martin was buried in Miami with a gunshot wound to his chest. But otherwise, according to Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who prepared Martin for burial, his body showed no injuries.

"We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight," he said. "The hands -- I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you. And that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there."

Yup, the cops, the witnesses and the EMT's are all lying, right? You go with that story.

Well--I think it's you that has got the problem here--because the LEAD INVESTIGATOR AT THE SCENE wanted to charge ZIMMERMAN with Homicide/Manslaughter. He never believed Zimmerman's story. It was the police chief and the State AG that stated they needed more evidence before a charge was filed.

(CBS) SANFORD, Fla. - The lead investigator probing the deadly shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin wanted neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman arrested and charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, ABC News reports.

Investigator Chris Serino of the Sanford, Fla. Police Department wanted the 28-year-old Zimmerman behind bars, but the state Attorney's Office said there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction, sources told ABC.

The New York Daily News reports Serino was uncertain of Zimmerman's account of how the Feb. 26 incident with Martin played out.

Police brought Zimmerman into the station for questioning for a few hours on the night of the shooting, said Zimmerman's attorney, even though he had requested medical attention first.

The police report noted Zimmerman was "bleeding from the nose and the back of the head."

CBS News reports that the next day, detectives re-enacted the shooting with Zimmerman at the scene. They also discovered Zimmerman had two prior arrests: one for assaulting a cop, the other for domestic abuse.

For the next two weeks, lead investigator Serino pursued a manslaughter charge against Zimmerman.

"Had the roles been reversed, Trayvon would have been treated differently because he was black?," CBS News Correspondent Mark Strassman asked lawyer Ben Crump, who represents the teenager's parents

"Absolutely," said Crump. "No question to me or anybody else in America. Had Trayvon had been the person who pulled the trigger, he would have been arrested that day on the spot and would still be sitting in jail."
Trayvon Martin lead investigator wanted George Zimmerman arrested the night of the fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News

And because of this special investigator--I think a lot of you Zimmerman supporters out there are going to end up with a lot of EGG on your FACES--especially with this new information coming to light. And I have seen enough fights in my life--to recognize when someone has been in one. And that police video of Zimmerman walking into that police station with no blood--no scratch's, no bruising--and his clothes free of blood or other--tells me there was no fight.

It would be the same thing as I pick a fight with you--you respond--and I shoot you dead and walk away free--because of a Stand Your Ground law--which doesn't involve pursuit. Zimmerman pursued Martin--after being told not too--and we have a dead innocent teenager--and Zimmerman walks free.

Last edited:

Look at the image you can barely see the mark I guess due to the angle of the body.

BULLSHIT--everyone saw that video--and we know there are people like you out that can mess with pictures. The guy on that real video had no wounds--there definitely wasn't a broken nose--or it would have been bandaged to the hilt--no swelling--no bruising--NADA--no blood stains on his shirt--NADA.

And the lead investigator at the scene wanted to arrest Zimmerman and charge him with homicide/manslaughter. So what in the hell does that tell you?

Trayvon Martin lead investigator wanted George Zimmerman arrested the night of the fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News

Would the victim have some injury from beating the Zimmerman senseless? There are more photos of Zimmerman in this story; no sign of injury still.

CBS News) SANFORD, Florida - The defense of George Zimmerman rests on a violent fight that he said occurred before he fired the shot that killed Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman is neighborhood watch volunteer at the center of the case. It was almost five weeks that Martin, the unarmed 17-year-old, was killed after Zimmerman found him suspicious. We don't know what happened immediately immediately before the shot was fired. CBS News correspondent Mark Strassman has new evidence in the case.

Trayvon Martin was buried in Miami with a gunshot wound to his chest. But otherwise, according to Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who prepared Martin for burial, his body showed no injuries.

"We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight," he said. "The hands -- I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you. And that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there."

Yup, the cops, the witnesses and the EMT's are all lying, right? You go with that story.

Well--I think it's you that has got the problem here--because the LEAD INVESTIGATOR AT THE SCENE wanted to charge ZIMMERMAN with Homicide/Manslaughter. He never believed Zimmerman's story. It was the police chief and the State AG that stated they needed more evidence before a charge was filed.

(CBS) SANFORD, Fla. - The lead investigator probing the deadly shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin wanted neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman arrested and charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, ABC News reports.

Investigator Chris Serino of the Sanford, Fla. Police Department wanted the 28-year-old Zimmerman behind bars, but the state Attorney's Office said there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction, sources told ABC.

The New York Daily News reports Serino was uncertain of Zimmerman's account of how the Feb. 26 incident with Martin played out.

Police brought Zimmerman into the station for questioning for a few hours on the night of the shooting, said Zimmerman's attorney, even though he had requested medical attention first.

The police report noted Zimmerman was "bleeding from the nose and the back of the head."

CBS News reports that the next day, detectives re-enacted the shooting with Zimmerman at the scene. They also discovered Zimmerman had two prior arrests: one for assaulting a cop, the other for domestic abuse.

For the next two weeks, lead investigator Serino pursued a manslaughter charge against Zimmerman.

"Had the roles been reversed, Trayvon would have been treated differently because he was black?," CBS News Correspondent Mark Strassman asked lawyer Ben Crump, who represents the teenager's parents

"Absolutely," said Crump. "No question to me or anybody else in America. Had Trayvon had been the person who pulled the trigger, he would have been arrested that day on the spot and would still be sitting in jail."

And because of this special investigator--I think a lot of you Zimmerman supporters out there are going to end up with a lot of EGG on your FACES--especially with this new information coming to light. And I have seen enough fights in my life--to recognize when someone has been in one. And that police video of Zimmerman walking into that police station with no blood--no scratch's, no bruising--and his clothes free of blood or other--tells me there was no fight.

It would be the same thing as I pick a fight with you--you respond--and I shoot you dead and walk away free--because of a Stand Your Ground law--which doesn't involve pursuit. Zimmerman pursued Martin--after being told not too--and we have a dead innocent teenager--and Zimmerman walks free.

Then try to be logical. It will only hurt you -- a lot, evidently -- for a little while. But try it anyway.

IF as you guys note the police originally WANTED to charge Zimmerman, then it would APPEAR to be contradictory and illogical for them to have engaged in any coverup. (bigrebnc's insight)

Logically, therefore, it appears inexorably to follow that the police could not have been engaging in a coverup.

And there DOES now seem to be a mark on the back of his head.

There are some presently unknown things (like whether or not he actually had suffered a busted nose). But that doesn't rule it out entirely tht maybe he DID have one. He had been treated, initially, by the EMTs after all.

Bottom line: if you were logical and capable of honesty, you;d have to acknowledge that you don't know shit yet.

And if you could admit that much (which is glaringly true) then even a dope like you would be wise to stop rushing to judgment.

Then try to be logical. It will only hurt you -- a lot, evidently -- for a little while. But try it anyway.

IF as you guys note the police originally WANTED to charge Zimmerman, then it would APPEAR to be contradictory and illogical for them to have engaged in any coverup. (bigrebnc's insight)

Logically, therefore, it appears inexorably to follow that the police could not have been engaging in a coverup.

And there DOES now seem to be a mark on the back of his head.

There are some presently unknown things (like whether or not he actually had suffered a busted nose). But that doesn't rule it out entirely tht maybe he DID have one. He had been treated, initially, by the EMTs after all.

Bottom line: if you were logical and capable of honesty, you;d have to acknowledge that you don't know shit yet.

And if you could admit that much (which is glaringly true) then even a dope like you would be wise to stop rushing to judgment.

Have you ever seen a busted nose?---:razz::razz: It will be crocked to one side--two black eyes--lots and lots of swelling--all bandaged up--if the paramedics really had to treat it--in fact they would have taken him to the freakin emergency room to treat it first before they hauled him into the station. This guy is LYING--the on the scene investigator knew he was lying and wanted him charged with homicide. Furthermore there would have been marks on Martin's hands and there weren't any.

Last edited:
I think a lot of you Zimmerman supporters out there are going to end up with a lot of EGG on your FACES--especially with this new information coming to light. And I have seen enough fights in my life--to recognize when someone has been in one. And that police video of Zimmerman walking into that police station with no blood--no scratch's, no bruising--and his clothes free of blood or other--tells me there was no fight.

I am not so much supporting Zimmerman. I am supporting gun rights & dispelling this political racism agenda. Florida is culturally a very diverse state & most people there are transplants from other states & countries. I have spent lots of time there & my wife is from there. People claiming that the entire Police Force, DA, Judges, EMT's & neighborhood watchmen are all a racist gang who cover for each-other is ludicrous.

Last edited:
I think a lot of you Zimmerman supporters out there are going to end up with a lot of EGG on your FACES--especially with this new information coming to light. And I have seen enough fights in my life--to recognize when someone has been in one. And that police video of Zimmerman walking into that police station with no blood--no scratch's, no bruising--and his clothes free of blood or other--tells me there was no fight.

I am not supporting Zimmerman. I am supporting gun rights & dispelling this political racism agenda. Florida is culturally a very diverse state & most people there are transplants from other states & countries. I have spent lots of time there & my wife is from there. People claiming that the entire Police Force, DA, Judges, EMT's & neighborhood watchmen are all a racist gang who cover for each-other is ludicrous.

I agree with you on that point. I don't believe this was a racial hit. Zimmerman making 47 phone calls to the police department in the last few months--and a former wanna be cop--that didn't get what he wanted--as he was charged with assaulting an officer--and charged with domestic abuse--was looking to be a hero. And Martin was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. A white kid with a hoodie on would have met the same fate with Zimmerman on patrol.

Have you ever seen a busted nose?---:razz::razz: It will be crocked to one side--two black eyes--lots and lots of swelling--all bandaged up--if the paramedics really had to treat it--in fact they would have taken him to the freakin emergency room to treat it first before they hauled him into the station. This guy is LYING--the on the scene investigator knew he was lying and wanted him charged with homicide. Furthermore there would have been marks on Martin's hands and there weren't any.

I have seen a broken nose & it did not appear to be broken. The bruising does not set in quickly. It takes a day or so.

This Dude has a broken nose. Can you tell from the picture???????????

Image2.jpg

Last edited:
If Martin's body does not have any damage as this OP suggest is the case, then it proves Zimmerman did not landed any punches. Then there is no way in hell Zimmerman threw the first punch & started the fight. Zimmerman has injuries consistent with his statements. He was sucker punched by Martin in the nose, went down. Martin jump on top of him, grabbed his head and slammed it against the concrete while Zimmerman screamed "HELP!". Verified by eye-witness & 911 tape.

If Zimmerman intended to take Martin out he would not have called 911 to set himself up as the vigilante stalker & Martin as standing his ground. Timing the finding of Martin, getting him to attack with out someone seeing it & when to shoot Martin between hanging up on 911 & the police arriving would have been extraordinary. If Zimmerman were to set Martin up he would have just made it look like he was suddenly attacked by Martin like a mugging.

If Martin was innocent then why did he run when Zimmerman first approached? Also why did Martin sneak back up on Zimmerman as he was heading back to his vehicle? The reason Martin was there is because he was in the middle of serving his school suspension for transporting drugs. His on-line identity is that of a extremely violent gangster thug rap song. He was in possession of jewelry that was not his & refused to say who's it was. He has tattoos & gold teeth before the age 17. He was not even scared of the gun that was exposed as Zimmerman tried to retreat, but in-fact tried to take it from Zimmerman. Young Martin was not afraid of the gun & has been is this violent type of situation before. Many people would freeze in fear the first time they ever encounter a gun in a confrontation.

Last edited:
If Martin's body does not have any damage as this OP suggest is the case, then it proves Zimmerman did not landed any punches. Then there is no way in hell Zimmerman threw the first punch & started the fight. Zimmerman has injuries consistent with his statements. He was sucker punched by Martin in the nose, went down. Martin jump on top of him, grabbed his head and slammed it against the concrete while Zimmerman screamed "HELP!". Verified by eye-witness & 911 tape.

If Zimmerman intended to take Martin out he would not have called 911 to set himself up as the vigilante stalker & Martin as standing his ground. Timing the finding of Martin, getting him to attack with out someone seeing it & when to shoot Martin between hanging up on 911 & the police arriving would have been extraordinary. If Zimmerman were to set Martin up he would have just made it look like he was suddenly attacked by Martin like a mugging.

If Martin was innocent then why did he run when Zimmerman first approached? Also why did Martin sneak back up on Zimmerman as he was heading back to his vehicle? The reason Martin was there is because he was in the middle of serving his school suspension for transporting drugs. His on-line identity is that of a extremely violent gangster thug rap song. He was in possession of jewelry that was not his & refused to say who's it was. He has tattoos & gold teeth before the age 17. He was not even scared of the gun that was exposed as Zimmerman tried to retreat, but in-fact tried to take it from Zimmerman. Young Martin was not afraid of the gun & has been is this violent type of situation before. Many people would freeze in fear the first time they ever encounter a gun in a confrontation.

your incoherent ramblings are a thin disguise for your racism and prejudice

The case is under investigation... as it should be. How about you calm the fuck down and wait for the actual evidence from the actual SA?

Or... carry on prejudging and finding him guilty.... trial by media.... yea, that'll work well for Americans.

BULLSHIT--everyone saw that video--and we know there are people like you out that can mess with pictures. The guy on that real video had no wounds--there definitely wasn't a broken nose--or it would have been bandaged to the hilt--no swelling--no bruising--NADA--no blood stains on his shirt--NADA.

And the lead investigator at the scene wanted to arrest Zimmerman and charge him with homicide/manslaughter. So what in the hell does that tell you?

Sure everyone saw the video, and those picture's are the enhanced portion of the video. Can you see the area on the back of the head that looks like it has a cut?

Last edited:

I have seen a broken nose & it did not appear to be broken. The bruising does not set in quickly. It takes a day or so.

This Dude has a broken nose. Can you tell from the picture???????????

Image2.jpg

No you can't

Forum List

Back