Martin Luther King Jr. –The Great Hypocrite

• Banned

I do not agree with everything in that write up...A hell of a lot more blacks are fully capable and deserving of those jobs. I'll admit that the truth would be a stronger hand for my side.

On the other hand I hate quota's. MLK if his people cared about what he said would demand to be treated fairly.

Last edited:
MLK was a big fat phony. According to his best friend and partner in the Civil Rights Movement, Ralph Abernathy, King was a womanizer who had a thing for white prostitutes, and he was physically abusive with them as well.
He was also a plagiarist. He stole parts of his "I have a dream" speech from another black man (a Republican).
There are plenty of black role models that would be far more positive than MLK, but blacks have been so brainwashed by the Democrats who exploit them, they're programmed to only want to follow the charlatans. Instead of advocating personal responsibility and hard work and self-reliance, they preach bigotry and dependency. With the leaders they choose, it's no wonder they're still on the bottom rung of society. You would think they would have made the connection by now.

I do not agree with everything in that write up...A hell of a lot more blacks are fully capable and deserving of those jobs. I'll admit that the truth would be a stronger hand for my side.

On the other hand I hate quota's. MLK if his people cared about what he said would demand to be treated fairly.

First off..you can't start off by saying to people..you are "equal" now get to work.

That completely ignores history. Black folks had a lot..and still have a lot of catching up to do.

Good on you..to see that the article was a little loopy.

MLK was willing to risk his life for his beliefs. I wonder if S.J. would have held a child up as a shield.

MLK was a big fat phony. According to his best friend and partner in the Civil Rights Movement, Ralph Abernathy, King was a womanizer who had a thing for white prostitutes, and he was physically abusive with them as well.
He was also a plagiarist. He stole parts of his "I have a dream" speech from another black man (a Republican).
There are plenty of black role models that would be far more positive than MLK, but blacks have been so brainwashed by the Democrats who exploit them, they're programmed to only want to follow the charlatans. Instead of advocating personal responsibility and hard work and self-reliance, they preach bigotry and dependency. With the leaders they choose, it's no wonder they're still on the bottom rung of society. You would think they would have made the connection by now.

Yeah..he was so "phony" that he gave everything he had to the cause of equality..including his life.

Man you guys are tough.

:eusa_eh:

Yeah..he was so "phony" that he gave everything he had to the cause of equality..including his life.

Man you guys are tough.

His life was TAKEN, not given. He didnt sign up to be a martyr by his own free will.

Man you guys are tough.

His life was TAKEN, not given. He didnt sign up to be a martyr by his own free will.

Taken/Given..what's the diff?

He basically knew his number was up.

Listen to his speeches. It was kind of by his "own free will".

MLK was willing to risk his life for his beliefs. I wonder if S.J. would have held a child up as a shield.
That makes absolutely no sense.

All the sense in the world. MLK was not a coward. You of all people have no right to question MLK's worthiness?
I didn't say he was a coward, I said he was a phony. And the Constitution gives me the right to question his worthiness. It's a right we ALL have, not just people who have the same opinion as you.

That makes absolutely no sense.

All the sense in the world. MLK was not a coward. You of all people have no right to question MLK's worthiness?
I didn't say he was a coward, I said he was a phony. And the Constitution gives me the right to question his worthiness. It's a right we ALL have, not just people who have the same opinion as you.

A 'phony'? By your standard, S. J., your limited standard of what is right and wrong.

He gave his life of his beliefs and you run your mouth.

A 'phony'? By your standard, S. J., your limited standard of what is right and wrong.

He gave his life of his beliefs and you run your mouth.
So, a married minister who screws prostitutes (and beats them up) isn't a phony in your world? You think that can somehow be considered "right"?

S.J., you are not anybody's judge, and you would not give up anything of value to alter your pitiful little life. You remind of the religious who supported Hitler. You phony . . .

S.J., you are not anybody's judge, and you would not give up anything of value to alter your pitiful little life. You remind of the religious who supported Hitler. You phony . . .
I love the irony of your signature, especially while listening to you defending a plagiarist. I also noticed how you side-stepped my question. You don't have a problem with him beating up women?

Forum List

Back