Marriage between?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
What would you think if a human wanted a relationship with a non human? Would you support inter species marriage?

liara_t__soni_19_by_johntesh-d4sf968.jpg

No species worth a damn would want to marry a human but as long as they can consent, have at it. Eventually you'll be able to marry a living thinking machine, but it won't be next Tuesday.

What do you think of aliens that can live for thousands of years and always look like supermodels?

I think you waste a lot of time asking retarded questions and watch too much Star Wars and other nerdy shows.

To answer your stupid question though, I don't think most humans would be attracted to something of another species, because more than likely it would not resemble a human seeing how it is another species.

If Carville and Matalin can put up with each other, I'd say anything is possible.
That's the thing you guys never get, they play the same game and understand each other.

I think that's very possible. Partisan ideologues appear to exist in a separate world, both sides, with each other, dependent on each other.

The rest of us can only look and shake our heads. We don't understand it.

If Carville and Matalin can put up with each other, I'd say anything is possible.
That's the thing you guys never get, they play the same game and understand each other.
I think that's very possible. Partisan ideologues appear to exist in a separate world, both sides, with each other, dependent on each other.
The rest of us can only look and shake our heads. We don't understand it.
It takes two to tango.

I think you waste a lot of time asking retarded questions and watch too much Star Wars and other nerdy shows.

To answer your stupid question though, I don't think most humans would be attracted to something of another species, because more than likely it would not resemble a human seeing how it is another species.

And he always puts them in Politics. What's up with that?

As to the ridiculous question, if they can give consent, sure. Why not?

Its their business - not mine.

Forum List

Back