Mark your calendar - May 23 is STORMY DANIELS DAY!!!

So...Stormey Daniels Day has come and gone. Did her boobs fall out of her shirt yet?

One of them lives in the White House, so I'd guess not.

Slugo, do you love MS-13 as much as your fellow Stalinists do? West Hollywood is just gushing over the "Murder, Rape, Control" guys.

{
“Would you agree that not all MS-13 members are animals?” Fletcher asked.

“Absolutely,” the man replied. He then clarified, “The guys that [are] running around gang-banging, killing people, they’re animals, you know. But the rest of the gang—it’s a big gang.”}

West Hollywood Resistance: There are some fine people in MS-13

Aren't you Communists just precious?

So...Stormey Daniels Day has come and gone. Did her boobs fall out of her shirt yet?

Slugo, do you love MS-13 as much as your fellow Stalinists do? West Hollywood is just gushing over the "Murder, Rape, Control" guys.

{

“Absolutely,” the man replied. He then clarified, “The guys that [are] running around gang-banging, killing people, they’re animals, you know. But the rest of the gang—it’s a big gang.”}

I don't know what "MS-13" is. I don't do movies.

I do have some WD-40. Will that help?

{

I know, you're dumb as a fucking rock.

And you have the integrity of a used car salesman.

MS-13 - Wikipedia

{

MS 13 is in competition with Soros for RWN Bogeyman of the Year.

{

That's right, MS-13 is beloved by you Stalinists. You have your very own terrorists to coddle and promote.

I really didn't think you scum could sink lower, but you did. Absolutely zero difference between you filth and the Nazis or Khmer Rouge.

We either end you now, or you will do what evil fucks like you do every last time.

{

MS-13 - Wikipedia

That's so cute. Pothead thinks he's gonna help me Google something I have no interest in, just because he's bent on derailing a thread.

Thanks but I'll stick with the WD-40. Got a ton of it.

{

That's right, MS-13 is beloved by you Stalinists. You have your very own terrorists to coddle and promote.

I really didn't think you scum could sink lower, but you did. Absolutely zero difference between you filth and the Nazis or Khmer Rouge.

We either end you now, or you will do what evil fucks like you do every last time.

Actually...you're a beacon of light in how low scum can go...keep up with the silly faux Nazi and Khmer Rough and Stalinist comparisons. I sincerly hope you don't meet an actual survivor of those regimes. They might slap you upside the head for your delusional comparisons.

{

:lmao: did you forget the "fine people" among the white supremacist neonazis?

{

Is it anything like R2D2? Or LSD-25?

I know I could look it up, but it can't be more fun than watching the nutballs twist themselves into pretzels with these sicko hallucinations.

{

MS-13 - Wikipedia

That's so cute. Pothead thinks he's gonna help me Google something I have no interest in, just because he's bent on derailing a thread.

Thanks but I'll stick with the WD-40. Got a ton of it.

Oh no Slugo, I'm just exposing you as the retarded fucking liar we all know you to be.

You are a partisan hack defending a terrorist organization because party is the ONLY thing you value. Moronic lies about not knowing what MS-13 is, is intended to create an impression that the terrorist group you promote is irrelevant.

{
Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Maryland, charged a known MS-13 leader for ordering the beating of a 15-year-old girl with a baseball bat who had been forced into prostitution. Two other Salvadoran nationals are also named in the case.

Law enforcement officials said that Miguel Angel “Noctorno” Ayala-Rivera, a 24-year-old MS-13 member who illegally entered the U.S. from El Salvador, ordered his fellow gang members to beat a 15-year-old girl with a baseball bat. “Noctorno” reportedly pimped out the victim along with other underage girls, Breitbart Texas reported.}

{
A gang of 10 MS-13 members brutally murdered a Maryland man by stabbing more him than 100 times, beheading and dismembering him, and cutting out his heart, Maryland detectives say. The victim has yet to be positively identified and police are asking for help from the community, Breitbart Texas reported.

Court documents obtained by ABC 7 News in Washington, D.C., reveal the brutal details of the ambush and murder allegedly carried out by an informant and nine other MS-13 members. The attack is believed to have been carried out by the gang in early spring this year, officers write in the Statement of Charges.}

Look Slugo, you're a fucking scumbag, a pile of shit. You defend and promote terrorists because party is all that matters to you.

We get it.

{

Actually...you're a beacon of light in how low scum can go...keep up with the silly faux Nazi and Khmer Rough and Stalinist comparisons. I sincerly hope you don't meet an actual survivor of those regimes. They might slap you upside the head for your delusional comparisons.

Really?

You are openly defending and promoting terrorists.

Just what redeeming qualities do you have?

Here is another vignette of what you promote and defend.

{
A female MS-13 gang member told her victim she would see you in hell before stabbing her 15-year-old victim 13 times. The now-convicted killer confessed to police that she killed the victim in revenge for the girl sleeping with her boyfriend, Breitbart Texas reported.

Venus Romero Iraheta pleaded guilty this week in a Virginia court on charges of first-degree murder, abduction, and criminal street gang participation, Fox 26 reported. Even though the killer was 17 at the time of the murder, the state tried her as an adult. She faces a maximum penalty of life in prison plus 20 years.}

well, at least according to West Hollywood

these people lost their minds a long time ago, thing is, now it is acceptable for these fools to show off their batshit crazy nature

TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome

it's real

some whore just got the keys to an actual city for fucking Donald Trump and talking about it

let that sink in...

casty.gif

quote:
Yashar Ali
@yashar
The City of West Hollywood is proclaiming May 23rd as “Stormy Daniels Day” and giving @StormyDaniels a key to the city. The City says Stormy is receiving these honors because of her leadership in the “#Resist Movement”

LINK

Dd1y20AU0AALzIz

So, eight years of Obama Derangement Syndrome left you where exactly?

{

Weak, even for a terrorist promoting Stalinist. Pelosi and the West Hollywood Opressives are not speaking of a diverse crowd made of all different people (with the Nazi contingent most likely Soros plants) - no, she and they are DIRECTLY praising and promoting MS-13.

democrats love terrorists - simple fact.

Hey, but don't worry. Come November we promise not to remind people that you Stalinists are terrorist promoting and loving scumbags who support things like this:

{
Prosecutors said that she lured a man, whom she mistakenly identified as a rival, to a Maryland park for sex–where MS-13 were waiting to kill him, Breitbart Texasreported.

MS-13 member Vanesa E. Alvarado, 20, was sentenced to 40 years in prison on May 30 for her role in the murder of Christian Villagran Morales, 18, in June 2016.

Prosecutors said that Alvarado lured Morales to the park with the promise of sexual favors where four MS-13 members – Juan Gutierrez-Vasquez, 17; Jose Coreas-Ventura, 20; Josue Cuadra-Quintanilla, 18; and Oscar Delgado-Perez, 28; were waiting to kill him.}

{

Weak, even for a terrorist promoting Stalinist. Pelosi and the West Hollywood Opressives are not speaking of a diverse crowd made of all different people (with the Nazi contingent most likely Soros plants) - no, she and they are DIRECTLY praising and promoting MS-13.

democrats love terrorists - simple fact.

Hey, but don't worry. Come November we promise not to remind people that you Stalinists are terrorist promoting and loving scumbags who support things like this:

{
Prosecutors said that she lured a man, whom she mistakenly identified as a rival, to a Maryland park for sex–where MS-13 were waiting to kill him, Breitbart Texasreported.

MS-13 member Vanesa E. Alvarado, 20, was sentenced to 40 years in prison on May 30 for her role in the murder of Christian Villagran Morales, 18, in June 2016.

Prosecutors said that Alvarado lured Morales to the park with the promise of sexual favors where four MS-13 members – Juan Gutierrez-Vasquez, 17; Jose Coreas-Ventura, 20; Josue Cuadra-Quintanilla, 18; and Oscar Delgado-Perez, 28; were waiting to kill him.}

Whatever you say dude...:lol:

With Trump

:beer:

Yes, exactly..... but I'm sure you're missing the humor in what you said.
Not at all

I disliked Obama as much as you dislike Trump

And I am very pleased with Trump

Was against him in the primaries, but have been pleasantly surprised

Gorsuch was all I cared about, but the regulation rollbacks, tax cuts and foreign policy have been great

With Trump

:beer:

Yes, exactly..... but I'm sure you're missing the humor in what you said.
Not at all

I disliked Obama as much as you dislike Trump

And I am very pleased with Trump

Was against him in the primaries, but have been pleasantly surprised

Gorsuch was all I cared about, but the regulation rollbacks, tax cuts and foreign policy have been great

So what has Trump done? Apart from blow his own trumpet?

Forum List

Back