Mark Meadows: We Might Have to Use ‘Extreme Measures’ to Solve Big Tech Censorship

Conservative should start denying service and products to Progtards just for being Commies

We dont serve your kind here

Reps. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) grilled a Twitter executive Wednesday over Twitter’s shadowbanning policy. Meadows said that Congress might have to use “extreme measures” to solve big tech censorship.

Do it !! please just do it now !!!!!:clap:

22 May 2019
Mark Meadows: We Might Have to Use 'Extreme Measures' to Solve Big Tech Censorship | Breitbart
Shadow banning is a conservitard fantasy.

You prove yourself an idiot over and over.....
Says the dingbat who falls for conservative lies Every Single Time.

Reps. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) grilled a Twitter executive Wednesday over Twitter’s shadowbanning policy. Meadows said that Congress might have to use “extreme measures” to solve big tech censorship.

22 May 2019
Mark Meadows: We Might Have to Use 'Extreme Measures' to Solve Big Tech Censorship | Breitbart
I'm shadowbanned on Twitter you fucking moron
If you think so I'm not the idiot in this conversation.

I mean seriously, even if it were a real thing (it's not) do you really think you are important enough for them to do it too?

Get real.

22 May 2019

I mean seriously, even if it were a real thing (it's not) do you really think you are important enough for them to do it too?

Get real.

Obviously he was important enough for them to care. They can and do target anyone who demonstrates conservative values.

22 May 2019

Get real.

Obviously he was important enough for them to care. They can and do target anyone who demonstrates conservative values.
Lol, no.

He's a self important twit making excuses to himself because nobody follows his tweets.

22 May 2019

Get real.

You're being either sarcastic or retarded and I just don't give a fuck

22 May 2019

Get real.

Lol, no.

He's a self important twit making excuses to himself because nobody follows his tweets.

Then why do such people get banned?

22 May 2019

Get real.

You're being either sarcastic or retarded and I just don't give a fuck
Sorry, I'm telling the truth. I don't expect you to believe it.

I'm sure that in your mind Twitter is unfairly robbing you of the followers you deserve, even though the rest of us know better.

Get real.

Lol, no.

Then why do such people get banned?
So called "shadow banning" is not real banning. People who get banned have violated the TOS. This "shadow banning" bullshit is people claiming Twitter is rating their posts lower than they should be so less people see them.

In short, if Ed Bighead there was banned it's because he broke the rules, but if his posts are less popular than he thinks they should be he is most likely just being well... Bigheaded.

22 May 2019

Get real.

Lol, no.

True.

Indeed, this nonsense about conservative voices being ‘silenced’ and the right being ‘censored’ is nothing more than a rightwing hissy-fit because social media sites refuse to host rightwing hate, bigotry, and racism – and appropriately so.

And that conservatives advocate for government to force social media sites to host rightwing hate, bigotry, and racism is the epitome of conservative hypocrisy and authoritarianism.

22 May 2019

Says the idiot that believes what he sees on cnn and msnbctard...

Russia, Russia, Russia.........….

That's about to be crammed up your Tard ass....

Is life great or what?

22 May 2019

Says the idiot that believes what he sees on cnn and msnbctard...

Russia, Russia, Russia.........….

That's about to be crammed up your Tard ass....

Is life great or what?
That's yet another conservitard fantasy.

Clearly the only solution is moar gubmint!

Correct. The people waving the "Don't Tread on Me" flags need their freedoms protected by Big Brother government forcing its way in and impeding on someone else's freedom.

We cannot allow Fascist Progressives take away our First Amendment rights

You have no First Amendment rights in the private sphere. That has been determined repeatedly through the courts for years. It's the government can't impede up on your speech, not a private entity.

You have no First Amendment rights in the private sphere. That has been determined repeatedly through the courts for years. It's the government can't impede up on your speech, not a private entity.

So Verizon can cut off my phone service for being a Conservative? Really?

Gas station can refuse service if they see a Trump sticker? Are you sure?

So Verizon can cut off my phone service for being a Conservative? Really?

Gas station can refuse service if they see a Trump sticker? Are you sure?

Yep

Forum List

Back