Mark Levin To Friend, Jeff Sessions: It's Time To Step Aside

I have to agree with Levin. Sessions set all these events in motion and now we're entering a Constitutional crisis. He's been a stealth deep state stooge the whole time with the whole purpose to undermine the Trump presidency. I expect him to be gone by Friday or soon after.

MARK LEVIN: It’s Time For Attorney General Jeff Sessions To Step Aside (AUDIO)
Sessions illegally met with Russians and then lied about when he got caught. By recusing himself he did the right thing. But trump doesn’t ever care about doing the right thing. Only loyalty to him. Not the country.
Of course you want Sessions to step down so trump can appoint a flunky who will fire R. Rosenstein who will then fire Mueller.
If Mueller is fired trump will be admitting wrong doing.
Innocent people don’t fire people investigating him even 2nd handedly.
Trump’s fucked no matter what he does.

Sessions illegally met with Russians and then lied about when he got caught. By recusing himself he did the right thing. But trump doesn’t ever care about doing the right thing. Only loyalty to him. Not the country.
Of course you want Sessions to step down so trump can appoint a flunky who will fire R. Rosenstein who will then fire Mueller.
Mueller isn't investigating ANYTHING. He hasn't produced anything (ex. crime) that would warrant an investigation. Whole thing is just a disgraceful, underhanded witch hunt, to derail Trump's presidency, by Democrats who couldn't win legitimatally at the ballot box, so they resort to these creepy tactics.

In the meantime, Mueller is the one who has committed crimes (possibly treason) for years, with all his many collusions with seditious Muslim Brotherhood groups, and all his actions taken as FBI director to derail counterterrorism efforts. And these don't need investigation. They are public record.

Everything you wrote is a lie/ conspiracy theory.
Par for the course for a deplorable, the dumbest people on earth.
HA HA. "Conspiracy theory" - another of liberals' favorite catchwords. Problem is Mueller's Muslim Brotherhood consorting, and his purging of FBI training manuals, is recent HISTORY.

And you don't convert historical facts into conspiracy theories, just because you feel like it. (or because your liberal OMISSION media hasn't informed you of what conservatives have known for years).

Liberals are the most information-deprived people in America. It's shocking, how little they know,

HA HA. "Conspiracy theory" - another of liberals' favorite catchwords. Problem is Mueller's Muslim Brotherhood consorting, and his purging of FBI training manuals, is recent HISTORY.

And you don't convert historical facts into conspiracy theories, just because you feel like it. (or because your liberal OMISSION media hasn't informed you of what conservatives have known for years).

Liberals are the most information-deprived people in America. It's shocking, how little they know,
Liberals stick to facts. Alex Jones clones like yourself just make up shit like your laughable “ Mueller Muslim Brotherhood”
Not one of you cockroaches have been able to admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook. You’re cowards.... everyone of you.
Bob Mueller is in a very precarious position.
He’s in charge of holding up our democracy so it doesn’t crumble to this corrupt and unethical president. The republicans are worthless and won’t hold him accountable. His authoritarian tendencies, his schmozing and cozying up and admiring dictators is a huge warning sign.
Trump has been a lawless punk his whole life. He lies about everything.
“ I have no business in Russia” all the while he was trying to get a Trump Tower built in Moscow. Yet cowards like you never spoke up.
Bob Mueller is going to do more than speak up.
He’s going to alert the world of every crime and dishonorable thing this idiot man has done. It can’t come soon enough.

• Banned

Liberals stick to facts. Alex Jones clones like yourself just make up shit like your laughable “ Mueller Muslim Brotherhood”
Not one of you cockroaches have been able to admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook. You’re cowards.... everyone of you.
Bob Mueller is in a very precarious position.
He’s in charge of holding up our democracy so it doesn’t crumble to this corrupt and unethical president. The republicans are worthless and won’t hold him accountable. His authoritarian tendencies, his schmozing and cozying up and admiring dictators is a huge warning sign.
Trump has been a lawless punk his whole life. He lies about everything.
“ I have no business in Russia” all the while he was trying to get a Trump Tower built in Moscow. Yet cowards like you never spoke up.
Bob Mueller is going to do more than speak up.
He’s going to alert the world of every crime and dishonorable thing this idiot man has done. It can’t come soon enough.
Your transgenderism will be your undoing!

Reasonable is unhinged and delusional, love it. :p

Sessions should go into doing commercials for My Pillow.

In all honesty I only have one My Pillow, but the "inventor" and owner is badass and never backed down from the anti-Constitutional commies who attack talk show advertisers. In contrast, Sessions is not a badass, and basically a retarded douchebag. It was nice he helped The Donald early on in his campaign, but The Donald should have dumped him as soon as he was elected. What a piece of shit, allowing Obama left overs take over the justice department.

Don’t worry, Steve. Sessions is still a giant racist pig. How can anything go wrong when he thinks just like you do?

If I recall correctly from your post just the other day, the law does not apply to him. Right? He’s a white male, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. And apparently, what he wants now is for Trump to be held accountable.

I know!! I was as shocked as you!

Mueller isn't investigating ANYTHING. He hasn't produced anything (ex. crime) that would warrant an investigation. Whole thing is just a disgraceful, underhanded witch hunt, to derail Trump's presidency, by Democrats who couldn't win legitimatally at the ballot box, so they resort to these creepy tactics.

In the meantime, Mueller is the one who has committed crimes (possibly treason) for years, with all his many collusions with seditious Muslim Brotherhood groups, and all his actions taken as FBI director to derail counterterrorism efforts. And these don't need investigation. They are public record.

Ignore the arrests and guilty pleas...

The scary thing is that you don't want Trump vindicated... You want the investigation obstructed by Trump...

Why do the Trumpsters not trust a Republican lawman with an impeccable history? Did you expect him to be partisan like Nunes? You know that an exoneration from Nunes is worthless, Nunes would never find Trump guilty of anything no matter the evidence...

Muller investigation has 3 guys in his team who in total gave $18,100 to Hillary campaign... The other Democrats gave in total $700 dollars, doesn't sound like big donations...

I will also point out that Mueller CANNOT pick people on his team by political affiliation, that is illegal...

I have to agree with Levin. Sessions set all these events in motion and now we're entering a Constitutional crisis. He's been a stealth deep state stooge the whole time with the whole purpose to undermine the Trump presidency. I expect him to be gone by Friday or soon after.

You are so stupid it's beyond belief. What law did Sessions break by shaking Kislyak's hand in a greeting line? There seems to be no limit on the stupid coming from you.

You are so stupid it's beyond belief. What law did Sessions break by shaking Kislyak's hand in a greeting line? There seems to be no limit on the stupid coming from you.

If you really believe that’s all the contact that occurred, I’ve got a mildly charred apartment in Trump tower to sell you.

Witchit, what White guy dumped your ass to make you hate Whitey so much? Is your buttocks "flat" for example. A flat ass is a major turn off. Just biological reality! Do you have substantial boobs to offset the fact you have a flat ass?

Don’t worry, Steve. Sessions is still a giant racist pig. How can anything go wrong when he thinks just like you do?

If I recall correctly from your post just the other day, the law does not apply to him. Right? He’s a white male, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. And apparently, what he wants now is for Trump to be held accountable.

I know!! I was as shocked as you!
I heard you were BDBoop's sock.

If you really believe that’s all the contact that occurred, I’ve got a mildly charred apartment in Trump tower to sell you.

So you have evidence something else occured?

One the investigation included contact between the Trump Campaign and Russia... Sessions was asked under oath did he meet Russians during the campaign, he said no... That turned out to be untrue.. For the rest of us we could be looking at criminal charges but he said he forgot and understandably he could not be considered impartial....

The guy could have been pleading guilty for lying in a case he was meant to be charge off... How stupid do you think people are?

Forum List

Back