Mark Levin - Democrats are the New American Marxists

It's all spelled out in his book....In another thread there is a now fired teacher from Cali that was talking about how he trained HS kids in Marxism...

Are you denying that Democrats have shifted more Marxist in the last say, decade?

...did you just seriously propose that some teacher somewhere represents the entire Democrat party?

I guess I'm just a guy away from painting all Republicans as murderers.

I am far more intelligent than you

facepalm-statue.jpg

This fucking guy. Zero self awareness.

...did you just seriously propose that some teacher somewhere represents the entire Democrat party?

I guess I'm just a guy away from painting all Republicans as murderers.
First, no. I didn’t say anything about ”all Democrats”… That’s you lying again.

Second, I don’t buy that you have left the vitriol, and dishonesty behind. This post is example.

it might seem that way since Trumpism is futher to the right than conservatism.
But its actually the GQP which has gone to the right to various degrees, espeically considering how many qanon candidates there are now.
Trumpism is further to the right than conservatism? How so? Trump actually helping america instead of giving swamp lip service?

First, no. I didn’t say anything about ”all Democrats”… That’s you lying again.

Second, I don’t buy that you have left the vitriol, and dishonesty behind. This post is example.
Then why the hell are you bringing it up?

We have seen what Republicans have done at the state level.

And I asked you how so? You refuse to answer.

They have attacked voting rights and free speech rights among other things.

Again how so? I am not swayed by platitudes as you obviously are.

The red states have become the Nazi States of America.

Democrats have far more in common with the fascism of Nazi's than any conservative.

Elections are already transparent.

Not from what we saw with the last election...

Democrats are not cheating.

Democrats have always embraced cheating to win...That's a fact.

They are defending our voting rights while Republicans attack them just because they lose.

That's laughable....And we are supposed to believe that because you say so? not likely bumper sticker boy....

Twitter and Facebook are pushing back against right wing fake news and propaganda.

Twitter is on the verge of a hostile take over because of their anti American stance on free speech, and Facebook censors conservatives while taking payment from Russian, and Chinese propaganda outlets...You're a dupe....

They are not targeting conservatives.
Oh, but they are....

People like Allen West are not conservatives.

We get it, you don't care for conservatism...probably because you don't understand it....

They are nuts and people like that should not be allowed anywhere in public.

Interesting...And what would you do with people who ideologically oppose you?

You are the one using these forums to shovel your shit. I am using facts.

Are you not on this site as well? As for facts, you haven't provided one objective fact with accompanying back up yet...Your postings are comical bumper sticker regurgitation from Maddow, or Stelter, and quite buffoonish....

The fact that you don't like them does not mean anything.

Clearly they do to you...Otherwise you wouldn't have proposed that people like me "not be allowed in public".....

You are the one who needs to be educated as you are a puppet that cannot think for yourself.

Now there's a statement from you that I believe a good psychiatrist would need at least a year of sessions to dissect....

Well, hopefully we are here for an exchange of ideas, right? Although for quite some time it seems more a poo throwing contest, I hold out hope...
What ideas?

That a guy somewhere did something so therefore...what?

Trumpism is further to the right than conservatism? How so? Trump actually helping america instead of giving swamp lip service?
its described here...

Trumpism is not conservatism but right–wing radicalism. The deconstruction of the administrative state; the move to eliminate NATO and undermine trans–Atlantic alliances while cozying up to longstanding adversaries; the summary abandonment of international agreements; the rejection of expertise in government agencies, and the appointment of lobbyists and others to direct these agencies who are on record as advocating their elimination; the characterization of a 200–year–old free press as an “enemy of the people”; working openly to subvert the results of an election; these actions are all radical, not conservative.

Tampa_Bay I used to listen to Mark Levin's radio program years ago. He used to criticize President Obama for not "following" the Constitution.
But, I didn't hear Mr Levin say one word about the January 6, 2021 insurrection. Wasn't it unconstitutional to try to overturn a Presidential election? And President Trump kept saying the election was "STOLEN" in order to encourage the insurrection. Wasn't that unconstitutional?

its described here...

Trumpism is not conservatism but right–wing radicalism. The deconstruction of the administrative state; the move to eliminate NATO and undermine trans–Atlantic alliances while cozying up to longstanding adversaries; the summary abandonment of international agreements; the rejection of expertise in government agencies, and the appointment of lobbyists and others to direct these agencies who are on record as advocating their elimination; the characterization of a 200–year–old free press as an “enemy of the people”; working openly to subvert the results of an election; these actions are all radical, not conservative.
Oh Stop it.

Trump was about getting rid of government waste and abuse. Nato is a waste of US taxpayer money----this is all they are now. Ukraine proves this--they are concerned with fleecing american taxpayers for their Europe security. Trump was and is 100% right about Nato. Your argument about Nato therefore sucks and isn't even far right. It is just the RIGHT thing to do to make Europe pay more for their OWN security.

Likewise goes with the bullshit lie about Trump cozying up to any adversaries----Trump is a business person. You don't Insult people you want to negotiate to behave. It's a stupid lib and swamp claim that by Trump not being rude that he is somehow cozying up to enemies. Again, our enemies didn't attack under Trump as trump "Walked softly in public with them, and carried a big stick that he was willing to use if they got out of line with him"...I wish he were still in and again your claims about Trump being some far right wing nut is again BULLSHIT. The far right wing like the far left wing hate Trump because he is neither and was working to help the nation.

Our government agencies have repeatedly proved themselves wrong, inept, and corrupt---you are stupid if you believe otherwise. Trump again is just RIGHT, as in you are just flat out WRONG. Many of our government agencies need to be abolished--hell whole departments are so inept and corrupt that they should go----

Our press since you haven't noticed---are blantant propagandists at this point. Bought and paid for not for their advertising dollar, but because they are propagandists who are willing and to lie their asses off to the american public in order to manipulate. It's pathetic that so many aren't smart enough to realize this at this point especially with the media repeatedly snagged in the act now.

Trump isn't and never has been far right------he simply doesn't tow swamp party line which is why things were so much better under Trump and have quickly gone straight down under Biden.

Oh Stop it.

Trump was about getting rid of government waste and abuse. Nato is a waste of US taxpayer money----this is all they are now. Ukraine proves this--they are concerned with fleecing american taxpayers for their Europe security. Trump was and is 100% right about Nato. Your argument about Nato therefore sucks and isn't even far right. It is just the RIGHT thing to do to make Europe pay more for their OWN security.

Likewise goes with the bullshit lie about Trump cozying up to any adversaries----Trump is a business person. You don't Insult people you want to negotiate to behave. It's a stupid lib and swamp claim that by Trump not being rude that he is somehow cozying up to enemies. Again, our enemies didn't attack under Trump as trump "Walked softly in public with them, and carried a big stick that he was willing to use if they got out of line with him"...I wish he were still in and again your claims about Trump being some far right wing nut is again BULLSHIT. The far right wing like the far left wing hate Trump because he is neither and was working to help the nation.

Our government agencies have repeatedly proved themselves wrong, inept, and corrupt---you are stupid if you believe otherwise. Trump again is just RIGHT, as in you are just flat out WRONG. Many of our government agencies need to be abolished--hell whole departments are so inept and corrupt that they should go----

Our press since you haven't noticed---are blantant propagandists at this point. Bought and paid for not for their advertising dollar, but because they are propagandists who are willing and to lie their asses off to the american public in order to manipulate. It's pathetic that so many aren't smart enough to realize this at this point especially with the media repeatedly snagged in the act now.

Trump isn't and never has been far right------he simply doesn't tow swamp party line which is why things were so much better under Trump and have quickly gone straight down under Biden.
your missing the word "nationalist".
Trump supporters are nationalist. One clue of this is they use the word globalist.
Nationalism is one component of the far right.

Actual conservatism has its roots in Edmund Burke.
In more recent times, conservatism was established by Russell Kirk and William F. Buckley, Jr. They were for traditional values, and were certainly not racists and nationalists like we see today.

We are talking about the ideas of believing in small government, and more individual liberty, vs. State control are we not?
What fucking ideas?

You were talking about A GUY. As if one guy doing something represents Democrats.

It's pure nonsense.

The Old Marxists were Eastern European Immigrant Eggheads , Non Practicing Jewish Intellectuals hailing from a Long Line of Marxists dating back to Sacco & Vanzetti & the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire . Now the Marxists are Mainstream Elected Democrats & College Profs & BLM /Black Bloc /La Raza/mecha SEIU street Rabble

Forum List

Back