Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Come on Ray you have a pussy grabbing pervert once accused by his first wife of rape in your WH and you turn a blind eye Figures ,,you're a republican
Bill Clinton is accused of rape, but you don't mind that. Why?
If it could be proved I sure would mind BTW I was a republican back then Changed soon after voting for GWB in 2000...Do you really believe Ford woke up one morning and put her life in jeopardy to lie about Kavanaugh? That makes no sense and you bringing up Clinton doesn't change that fact

And what do you believe? That she sat on this story for 35 years and just decided to come out with it when Kavanaough was nominated? What timing, huh?

Let me ask: what was her goal by coming out now?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy:

Ford came out now because she has been weaponized by the Dems to destroy Kavanaugh by Any Means Necessary.

k, a pampered operative, worked for ken Starr, and a guy who groped his people for 30 years before being thrown out. Now his kid is working for K .
Great role models.

English as a 2nd Language?

Bill Clinton is accused of rape, but you don't mind that. Why?
If it could be proved I sure would mind BTW I was a republican back then Changed soon after voting for GWB in 2000...Do you really believe Ford woke up one morning and put her life in jeopardy to lie about Kavanaugh? That makes no sense and you bringing up Clinton doesn't change that fact
You really can't see your own bias, can you. You demand proof when a Democrat is accused of rape, yet you don't demand proof when a Republican is accused. You really need to examine your obvious double standard.
No double standard I'd like proof BUT I don't want the FBI prevented because of time restrains and banning of some witnesses to be interviewed Can't you see from the get go republicans fought against an honest and full investigation? You have one, YES one AH in thomas, we need another?

The Republicans run the show now. They allowed this liar to testify, kept Kavanaugh out of the room because she couldn’t look him in the eye, they held back the confirmation for two weeks, now they are allowing an FBI investigation for up to another week. I believe that Republicans met you more than half way. I believe they met you 4/5 of the way; something Democrats would never dream do doing. And you’re still complaining.

The only thing that will stop their complaining is a full stop on any confirmations until they're in charge again.

Sure, and the Republicans are letting them stall. Could you imagine if Democrats were in charge and Republicans were making such demands? Here is what they would say:

So let me get this straight: You want to see a mans life ruined, scorned for life, lose the apex of his entire career, because he drank too much in school?
NO I want to see him step down and be replaced by another conservative who isn't such an AH

Step down for what reason, because some political activist came forward with a BS story? Is that the way we are to do things now? I can't wait for a Democrat President to make a SC pick. I hope the Republicans do to them what they are doing to Kavanugh today. Then we'll see if you say you just want them to step down.

Might help your reams of garbage if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective
Our judge is a pampered republican activist, worked for ken Starr and a guy who had to resign because of 30 years of groping.
Now his son is clerking for guess who?

So who do you think Sotomayor is? How about Ginsburg?

WE DID MAKE A PICK Your MFers in the senate wouldn't even give him a vote FK all stinkin republican traitors

They didn't try to ruin a mans life. They didn't make up BS stories about him that have absolutely no supporting proof.

The country was turning against Democrats. You lost the House. You lost the Senate. You lost most of the governorships across the country. It was Hussein's last year. That's why they didn't honor DumBama's pick. And even if they did, the majority wouldn't have confirmed him anyhow.
they didn't try to ruin clintons life HIS and HERS? More women molested by trump than Bill but you scum gave Trump a pass
Juanita Broderick was raped by Bill Clinton and Democrats ignored her. When y'all start taking EVERYONE that cries "rape" seriously, then we will.
A she said he said???
Juanita Broaderick can name the place and day when Clinton raped her. Ford can't. Funny you should say "A she said he said", when that's exactly what you have with Ford. You really can't see yourselves, can you.

Juanita also has a witness who found her in the room with her bloody lip right after Bill raped her.

They didn't try to ruin a mans life. They didn't make up BS stories about him that have absolutely no supporting proof.

The country was turning against Democrats. You lost the House. You lost the Senate. You lost most of the governorships across the country. It was Hussein's last year. That's why they didn't honor DumBama's pick. And even if they did, the majority wouldn't have confirmed him anyhow.
they didn't try to ruin clintons life HIS and HERS? More women molested by trump than Bill but you scum gave Trump a pass
Juanita Broderick was raped by Bill Clinton and Democrats ignored her. When y'all start taking EVERYONE that cries "rape" seriously, then we will.
A she said he said???
Juanita Broaderick can name the place and day when Clinton raped her. Ford can't. Funny you should say "A she said he said", when that's exactly what you have with Ford. You really can't see yourselves, can you.

Juanita also has a witness who found her in the room with her bloody lip right after Bill raped her.
Lets just say for arguments sake that Bill did that nasty deed Does that absolve all republicans including those on the SC, you know those non partisan pos ,,from going on raping sprees?

You really can't see your own bias, can you. You demand proof when a Democrat is accused of rape, yet you don't demand proof when a Republican is accused. You really need to examine your obvious double standard.
No double standard I'd like proof BUT I don't want the FBI prevented because of time restrains and banning of some witnesses to be interviewed Can't you see from the get go republicans fought against an honest and full investigation? You have one, YES one AH in thomas, we need another?

The Republicans run the show now. They allowed this liar to testify, kept Kavanaugh out of the room because she couldn’t look him in the eye, they held back the confirmation for two weeks, now they are allowing an FBI investigation for up to another week. I believe that Republicans met you more than half way. I believe they met you 4/5 of the way; something Democrats would never dream do doing. And you’re still complaining.

The only thing that will stop their complaining is a full stop on any confirmations until they're in charge again.

Sure, and the Republicans are letting them stall. Could you imagine if Democrats were in charge and Republicans were making such demands? Here is what they would say:

Sounds about right to me You won't blame GWB ?? funny how that works

A she said he said???

Lets just say for arguments sake that Bill did that nasty deed Does that absolve all republicans including those on the SC, you know those non partisan pos ,,from going on raping sprees?

Trick question. None of them have been proven to go on such sprees. When did you stop beating your dog?

I don't know what GW has to do with this. The point is that when Democrats are in charge, they don't even look toward the Republicans when they ask for something. We won--you lost, not tough turkey.

Case in point, the Republicans are more than bending over backwards for the Democrats. But this is the problem we predicted. They should have just said to hell with Ford, and never delayed the vote.

I don't know what GW has to do with this. The point is that when Democrats are in charge, they don't even look toward the Republicans when they ask for something. We won--you lost, not tough turkey.

Case in point, the Republicans are more than bending over backwards for the Democrats. But this is the problem we predicted. They should have just said to hell with Ford, and never delayed the vote.

if you didn't delay there are a few repubs maybe not voting for the repub trump asskisser Without flacks vote to continue there might not of even been a final vote

if you didn't delay there are a few repubs maybe not voting for the repub trump asskisser Without flacks vote to continue there might not of even been a final vote

Might not, but then again, if they never went down that road in the first place and just ignored it, Kavanaugh might be seated today.

A she said he said???

Whereas Ford mysteriously can't remember how she got there, where there was, or how she left, or how she arranged to leave.

According to the prosecutor brought in to ask Ford questions, it's actually far less than a "she said, he said" case, because of all the weird lapses of memory she had.

Might not, but then again, if they never went down that road in the first place and just ignored it, Kavanaugh might be seated today.

you really need another thomas there Can't he find another conservative that might vote with Dems 1 time in 100 votes?

you really need another thomas there Can't he find another conservative that might vote with Dems 1 time in 100 votes?

And how many times have the Dems voted with the right?

When we are in charge, we put in our people. When you are in charge, you do the same. You only have one person to thank for the power Republicans have today, and that is Barack Insane Obama. And as he once said, elections have consequences.

OK, OK

No one, and I mean no one, attends these kind of parties after being gang raped.

But this "witness" claims she returned TEN TIMES!

This is the ultimate you can't make this up shit.
Maybe she was raped the last time. Did she say when she was raped? But I agree if you saw others being raped, why would you go back to that party?

We need to hook these mother fuckers up to lie detectors. Anyone object to Kav and Judge being given lie detectors? I mean besides Kav and Judge.
There is a reason that lie detectors are inadmissible.

They are like trying to read tea leaves and prove nothing at all.
These women are not making this stuff up. I believe it as much as you believe Bill Clinton accusers. The democrats did not go out and find 4 people to lie about this guy.

We nominated Gorsucks so please go find another reasonable person to sit on the highest court. This guys a freak. We don't need this kind of mind sitting on the highest court in our land. What the rest of the world is thinking right now.
It is amazing that you think you have any idea what I think about the Clinton accusers.

If you see partisan thought in others there might be a reason for that a little closer to home.

Step down for what reason, because some political activist came forward with a BS story? Is that the way we are to do things now? I can't wait for a Democrat President to make a SC pick. I hope the Republicans do to them what they are doing to Kavanugh today. Then we'll see if you say you just want them to step down.

Might help your reams of garbage if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective
Our judge is a pampered republican activist, worked for ken Starr and a guy who had to resign because of 30 years of groping.

Were they a member pf the white boy elite?
Who did they grope?
Omg brave white boy gun nut.
Would be fleeing for the hills the first whiff of the Chinese.
Let me guess, never been in an air raid shelter?
Never fought hand to hand?

When we are in charge, we put in our people. When you are in charge, you do the same. You only have one person to thank for the power Republicans have today, and that is Barack Insane Obama. And as he once said, elections have consequences.

Hill was stupid but Comey did her in by releasing the FBI statement.
Kept don the cons records secret.
Don should bless him every day
I love my old white fart bar where nigxxer is every 5 min. All doing great sucking off their socialist SS Medicare benefits and blame Obama for division.
Irony is not their strong suit

I love my old white fart bar where nigxxer is every 5 min. All doing great sucking off their socialist SS Medicare benefits and blame Obama for division.

Did you know that your posts read a lot like free-form modernist poetry . . . written by a meth addict?

Did you know that your posts read a lot like free-form modernist poetry . . . written by a meth addict?
I'd hate to contaminate your beautiful mind lol

Hil-liar did herself in. The big turn was her deplorable comment. How do you insult nearly half the voters in the country and not expect to lose a race? Don't worry about what Comey did. He joins a list of a half-dozen excuses Hil-Liar used to justify her loss.

People only collect SS and Medicare because they were forced to put into it. What idiot would pay into programs all their lives and not try to get their money back unless they became wealthy? That's like buying a life insurance policy and have no heirs to leave it to.

I'm sure if any of these people you speak about in your bar took their earnings to a reputable investment company, ask what they would be worth today had all that SS money went into a private conservative account all these years, what they would be worth today, would surly not contribute a dime if they could go back in time and not forced into SS.

So let me get this straight: You want to see a mans life ruined, scorned for life, lose the apex of his entire career, because he drank too much in school?
NO I want to see him step down and be replaced by another conservative who isn't such an AH

Were they a member pf the white boy elite?
Who did they grope?
Omg brave white boy gun nut.
Would be fleeing for the hills the first whiff of the Chinese.
Let me guess, never been in an air raid shelter?
Never fought hand to hand?

What male never fought hand to hand in their lives besides you?

Don't worry about me. I'm 6'3" and a black belt. I'm not a gun nut, but a self-defense enthusiast. I lived through the Democrat era where the criminals had the upper hand over their victims. It was not that long ago in my state where you broke the law by killing an attacker in your very own home. Things have changed now, and we law abiding citizens have the upper hand.

Now if you break into a home, a resident has total legal rights to use deadly force with impunity. They even extended that right to CCW holders in their automobiles. Breaking into my car is no different than breaking into my home. Thanks to Republicans, we now have some of the most lenient gun laws in the country.

You see, we Republicans learn from past mistakes unlike other places where it's virtually impossible to legally use deadly force. There the criminal still has the upper hand and use that to their advantage.

Forum List

Back