Mark Cuban vs. Donald Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination?

Mark Cuban is an honest businessman. No one has ever accused the anus of being honest in business or anywhere else.

Had to pay the victims of his Trump U $25 mill even though he swore he’d never settle.

Scammed many many small businessmen in Atlantic City while walking away with millions.
Disreputable, Dishonest and a con man.
And he was rewarded by conning millions to vote for him.

If you want an Open Borders, Globalist, assimilated Jew as President.

You hate Jews too. Ok.
Just Open Border, Globalist Jews.

What does being Jewish have to do with anything?
I expect Jews to have more regard for their fellow humans than to suck them dry and dump them for cheap labor.
Even Noachides are forbidden to engage in such sociopathic behavior.
Your orange anus was the biggest business fraud around with his nefarious business practices. Not that you would have to integrity to call him out on it.

Is Hillary a person with integrity?

I don't know but I think Cuban would be better than most.

You hate Jews too. Ok.

I expect Jews to have more regard for their fellow humans than to suck them dry and dump them for cheap labor.

Stay downwind of me.

The ass hat Mark Cuban is jealous of Trump because he was backing Trump for the first couple of weeks and then discussed tossing his own ass hat Globalist ego in the ring until the polls told him to stick his ego up his ass.
Yeah Cuban is jealous of Trump . Lol
Of his pathological lying?
Refusing to release his tax returns?
Of having zero legislative accomplishments?
Of having way more money than the orange clown?
I guess you're too busy spending time on DailyKOS to actually follow stories and events in real time.
Why am I not surprised?
I just smoked your ass with facts. I see you’re still a sore loser.
Cuban will crush the incompetent school yard bully if he runs.
My son, fellow co-workers and I followed that week as it happened.
What kind of a fucked up, immature ego do you have?

You hate Jews too. Ok.

Stay downwind of me.
I didn't get the impression you were a neo-con.
As an Observant Jew I expect more of Jew than do non-Observant Jews as non-Observant Jews are not aware of the behaviors incumbent upon Jews and indeed, all mankind.

You hate Jews too. Ok.

Stay downwind of me.
As an Observant Jew I expect more of Jew than do non-Observant Jews as non-Observant Jews are not aware of the behaviors incumbent upon Jews and indeed, all mankind.

I'm not big on anti-Semites. Sorry. Don't worry, there are plenty here who are.

Stay downwind of me.

How can I be an anti-Semite?
Perhaps your problem is lack of standards for people because you don't understand the obligations of a Jew to his creator.
I mean, really, your response was not well thought out.

I say let the non-Jews like Bill Gates be the scumbags.
It turns my stomach when Jews want to act like atheists because their greed overcomes their souls.

Stay downwind of me.

Perhaps your problem is lack of standards for people because you don't understand the obligations of a Jew to his creator.

It turns my stomach when Jews want to act like atheists because their greed overcomes their souls.

Ok. Perhaps I am misunderstanding you. I took you as an anti-Semite.

Stay downwind of me.

Ok. Perhaps I am misunderstanding you. I took you as an anti-Semite.
The opposite.
As a Jew I am commanded to love and respect all mankind.
The blatant devaluation of humans, especially one's fellow citizens, cannot be tolerated.

From entertainment site TMZ, which seems wildly appropriate:
Mark Cuban: I'll Challenge Trump as a Republican, If I Run for President in 2020

220px-Mark_Cuban_TechCrunch_%28cropped%29.jpg

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.
Yeah, better get a negro to run the country instead. Then we can be like Sub-Saharan Africa.
Life_Expectancy_2005-2010_UN_WPP_2006.PNG

And may I ask you why you've gone and shown a map of life expectancy?
Just to show how shitty sub saharan African countries and blacks are, along with their negro rulers.

That's amazing, and what the fuck does this have to do with this topic?

Are you just deflecting again because you've seen you flimsy argument torn up in shreds within 3 seconds?
Someone was whining about them being white.

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again

I was just wondering what they wanted that was an alternative.

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.
Yeah, better get a negro to run the country instead. Then we can be like Sub-Saharan Africa.

Just to show how shitty sub saharan African countries and blacks are, along with their negro rulers.

Are you just deflecting again because you've seen you flimsy argument torn up in shreds within 3 seconds?

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again

No one was whining about him being white. I merely stated things that were the SAME about the two of them.

The main point was multi-billionaire TV celebrities.

No one was whining about him being white. I merely stated things that were the SAME about the two of them.

Uhuh, sure! Is that what you meant when you started the sentence with "The final nail the coffin" and ended it with "make America drop again?" That They were both merely the same in some characteristics? Silly me for thinking you were trying to say they weren't good for the country because of the characteristics listed between those two parts!

Uhuh, sure! Is that what you meant when you started the sentence with "The final nail the coffin" and ended it with "make America drop again?" That They were both merely the same in some characteristics? Silly me for thinking you were trying to say they weren't good for the country because of the characteristics listed between those two parts!

Look, on this forum I spend a lot of time dealing with people who will pick up on one fucking word I say and ignore the rest of it, ignore the point.

You seem to have completely ignored the part about multi-billionaire TV celebrities. You seemed to have picked up on the part about white and male.

Fine, whatever. You've then asked me about it and I've told you the part that is important, the rest is just things that they have in common.

So, two choices. Accept what I've said, accept my clarification, or try and beat a dead horse and then get yourself on ignore.

The choice is yours, I really don't give a shit.

Look, on this forum I spend a lot of time dealing with people who will pick up on one fucking word I say and ignore the rest of it, ignore the point.
And I deal with liars like you.
You seem to have completely ignored the part about multi-billionaire TV celebrities. You seemed to have picked up on the part about white and male.
If you think arguing against whiteness is a weak argument, you shouldn't have used it (and stuck strictly to multi-billionaire, for example), but you did anyway. Now you're crying that I targeted a weak part of your argument.
Fine, whatever. You've then asked me about it and I've told you the part that is important, the rest is just things that they have in common.

So, two choices. Accept what I've said, accept my clarification, or try and beat a dead horse and then get yourself on ignore.

I don't buy your explanation. I think you're full of shit and are backtracking.

And I deal with liars like you.
If you think arguing against whiteness is a weak argument, you shouldn't have used it (and stuck strictly to multi-billionaire, for example), but you did anyway. Now you're crying that I targeted a weak part of your argument.

I don't buy your explanation. I think you're full of shit and are backtracking.

Fine, bye, ignore list.

Cuban is fucking retarded. How did he make money back in the day selling PCs? Seriously...ugly as fuck, zero charisma, zero knowledge of American history and finance pre dot com before the Y2K hoax.

As a Jew I am commanded to love and respect all mankind.
The blatant devaluation of humans, especially one's fellow citizens, cannot be tolerated.

Actually you are an Anti-Semite if you believe you should love goyim! Sorry! The whole concept of being a Jew is to hate goyim and do shit to undermine Western civilization the goyim created.

Forum List

Back