Mark Cuban vs. Donald Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
From entertainment site TMZ, which seems wildly appropriate:
Mark Cuban: I'll Challenge Trump as a Republican, If I Run for President in 2020

220px-Mark_Cuban_TechCrunch_%28cropped%29.jpg

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.
Yes, we know what the Left thinks of white males. Something tells me they'd vote for Oprah though..
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself the lies, and maybe, once you've said them enough times, they might actually come true.
Yeah, my post was REALLY CRAZY and OUT THERE!

ESPECIALLY after YOU brought it UP!

:laugh:

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.
Yes, we know what the Left thinks of white males. Something tells me they'd vote for Oprah though..
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself the lies, and maybe, once you've said them enough times, they might actually come true.
Yeah, my post was REALLY CRAZY and OUT THERE!

ESPECIALLY after YOU brought it UP!

:laugh:

Really, I'm sorry you don't get it. But, oh well.

Mark Cuban: I'll Challenge Trump as a Republican, If I Run for President in 2020

Yeah, better get a negro to run the country instead. Then we can be like Sub-Saharan Africa.
Life_Expectancy_2005-2010_UN_WPP_2006.PNG

And may I ask you why you've gone and shown a map of life expectancy?

Put Kevin Spacey or Tom Hanks against them and they're toast

Kind of odd wording isn't it? Does Mr. Cuban claim that he really has no ties to the republican party and could just as easily run as a democrat? Maybe he and McCain should get together.

Yeah, better get a negro to run the country instead. Then we can be like Sub-Saharan Africa.
Life_Expectancy_2005-2010_UN_WPP_2006.PNG

And may I ask you why you've gone and shown a map of life expectancy?
Just to show how shitty sub saharan African countries and blacks are, along with their negro rulers.

At this rate I hope we are done with billionaires by then. The one we have now just golfs.

Forum List

Back