Mark Cuban stopped liking Donald Trump once he got to know him

I stopped supporting Mark Cuban after he broke up the Mavericks championship team shortly after they won it.
That explains his ant-trump stance...just cannot stand the success of others

Well, only if you call ripping the Taxpayers off every weekend for Trump's weekend trips down to Mar a Lago at a cost of 700K each trip, while Mar a Lago just doubled it's rates to 200K per membership a great business deal, then God help us all.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

Mark Cuban stopped liking Donald Trump once he got to know him - read more

Mark Cuban's calling Trump the 'Zoolander president' 8 Hours Ago | 00:37

While Mark Cuban said he sees some value in President Donald Trump's economic policies, he's not a fan of his social stances — or the president personally.

Cuban shared personal anecdotes about his experiences with Trump at a South by Southwest Festival audience in Austin, Texas on Sunday, saying he stopped supporting Trump after he "got to know him."

mark cuban produced the movie "Redacted" which was a hit piece on American soldiers....he is an asshole....

I stopped supporting Mark Cuban after he broke up the Mavericks championship team shortly after they won it.

Well, only if you call ripping the Taxpayers off every weekend for Trump's weekend trips down to Mar a Lago at a cost of 700K each trip, while Mar a Lago just doubled it's rates to 200K per membership a great business deal, then God help us all.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year
if the tax payers are paying less in taxes then I'm sure they're all for it...why wouldn't they be...btw, your post addressed mine in no way

if the tax payers are paying less in taxes then I'm sure they're all for it...why wouldn't they be...btw, your post addressed mine in no way
agreed

While Mark Cuban said he sees some value in President Donald Trump's economic policies, he's not a fan of his social stances — or the president personally.

Cuban shared personal anecdotes about his experiences with Trump at a South by Southwest Festival audience in Austin, Texas on Sunday, saying he stopped supporting Trump after he "got to know him."

Cuban is a punk and can't control his envy.

Cuban is a 1% that supports him paying more taxes. Odd huh? Cuban EARNED his billions, and didn't inherit a huge start to do it. He sold trash bags door to door to start his career. Funny to watch the Trump supporters hate on him, when he is exactly what they say Conservative Capitalism creates when done correctly... self made millionaires/billionaires.

Cuban is upset he could not get a high profile power job w/Trump. Trump passed after interview. Cuban did not pass muster.

Now insulted 1% Cuban is laying groundwork so he can try to run for orifice. Sooo-eeee.

Last edited:
If you want to see what a condescending pompous ass Cuban is, just watch Shark Tank. Cuban has hated Trump ever since he made fun of him and The Mavericks before they won the Championship. He still bears the grudge.

Yeah Trump has a good eye for sports, just look how his USFL team turned out. :rolleyes:

Wait how many Championships does Cuban have? How many for Trump?

Why should anyone care who Mark Cuban likes? Do you let him do all your thinking for you?

That was just a rhetorical question.

So? I don't like you and we've never met.

Forum List

Back