Marjorie Taylor Greene Rails Against Gender Affirming Care For Children On House Floor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i agree with the content of her speech, i also like her choice of attire, so i might dedicate a song for her below lol

So we're suppose to ignore decades of research showing that these kids need help and care? Because some dumb bitch that doesn't have a clue doesn't like it? Your movement is a sick joke and a threat to this nation.

Children who are suffering from this delusion are certainly in need of care.

But it doesn't help them to feed them powerful hormones and mutilate them.

th

Progressive liberals need frontal lobotomy affirming care.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

i agree with the content of her speech, i also like her choice of attire, so i might dedicate a song for her below lol

I'd bang Marge. She is not particularly pretty or sexy, but she is ok; a total MILF. What really gets me is her personality. I bet she fucks like a feral bitch dog in heat.

So we're suppose to ignore decades of research showing that these kids need help and care? Because some dumb bitch that doesn't have a clue doesn't like it? Your movement is a sick joke and a threat to this nation.
They need help, alright. They need to be rescued from the sick and abusive fuckers trying to convince them they are the wrong gender and need genital mutilation. They also need help in the form of protection from the sick fuckers trying to sexualize them. This is very, very creepy shit, this gender confusion.

What will you eugenists do about these kids?
“Intersex” is an umbrella term used to describe people born with sex traits that do not fit binary medical definitions of male or female sexual or reproductive anatomy. Intersex populations are born with these differences in sex traits or may develop them during childhood.Oct 26, 2021

Key Issues Facing People With Intersex Traits​

Stupid post^^^^

“Intersex” is an umbrella term used to describe people born with sex traits that do not fit binary medical definitions of male or female sexual or reproductive anatomy. Intersex populations are born with these differences in sex traits or may develop them during childhood.Oct 26, 2021

Key Issues Facing People With Intersex Traits

I feel your pain, brother. I too was born with a sexual abnormality. My cock is gargantuan!! I have to have third legs sewn into all of my pants. But on the goofball sex stuff, it appears to be well established that this gender dysmorphia bullshit is extremely rare. See Gender Dysphoria Statistics, Prevalence, Influencing Factors, and Treatment

Such rarity brings up 2 points I wish to make. First, the media and leftist clowns are WAY overreacting in their weird attempt to normalize this sexual deviancy. We can debate why they are doing this, but I will wager that it has absolutely nothing to do with the best interests of these little nut jobs.

Second, the rate of occurrence of this mental defect is SO SMALL.... Really, who fucking cares?!? Let the medical profession take care of it out of the public eye. It does not need to be politicized like is happening today. The only time I need to know that a chick has a dick is when I am soliciting hookers after drinking way too much.

I feel your pain, brother. I too was born with a sexual abnormality. My cock is gargantuan!! I have to have third legs sewn into all of my pants. But on the goofball sex stuff, it appears to be well established that this gender dysmorphia bullshit is extremely rare. See Gender Dysphoria Statistics, Prevalence, Influencing Factors, and Treatment

Such rarity brings up 2 points I wish to make. First, the media and leftist clowns are WAY overreacting in their weird attempt to normalize this sexual deviancy. We can debate why they are doing this, but I will wager that it has absolutely nothing to do with the best interests of these little nut jobs.

Second, the rate of occurrence of this mental defect is SO SMALL.... Really, who fucking cares?!? Let the medical profession take care of it out of the public eye. It does not need to be politicized like is happening today. The only time I need to know that a chick has a dick is when I am soliciting hookers after drinking way too much.

I don’t think anyone cares if a guy wants to wear a dress or a bra. It’s no business of mine.

The problem is when they insist that they share locker rooms and bathrooms with biological females. If they do not feel strong enough that they were born in the wrong body, to have sex reassignment surgery (after adulthood), then they can use the restroom or locker room appropriate to their anatomy.

If not, then we have to have a serious discussion about “similarly situated” adults so that I can follow their wives or daughters into these locations as they do to mine.

It’s really that easy.

Key Issues Facing People With Intersex Traits

99.9% of all humans fit the binary medical definitions of male and female.

I don’t think anyone cares if a guy wants to wear a dress or a bra. It’s no business of mine.

The problem is when they insist that they share locker rooms and bathrooms with biological females. If they do not feel strong enough that they were born in the wrong body, to have sex reassignment surgery (after adulthood), then they can use the restroom or locker room appropriate to their anatomy.

If not, then we have to have a serious discussion about “similarly situated” adults so that I can follow their wives or daughters into these locations as they do to mine.

It’s really that easy.
The American Medical Assn should investigate these sex change operations and set standards for them.

Forum List

Back