Marjorie Greene wants to impeach Merrick Garland

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Garland has used the FBI as a personal police force for his boss, Joe Biden. The Deep State is full of corruption and must be ripped out root and stem.

Due to her mental condition, most likely, her reach often exceeds her grasp. Remember, they couldn't even get Eric Holder, back in the day. I suspect Garland's got a long way to go and will exit when he and the President are good and ready, not before.

If there was real justice, Garland would be in jail in the same cell as Mayorkas. That way they could try to figure out where they went wrong.

How can anyone disagree with impeaching Merrick Garland after all that's been done by he and corrupt Department of Justice?

They have the majority in the House, so there is no excuse for them to not impeach......but they won't...do you know why?

Because MTG and others are performance artists and it is the show that they know yall love, not actual results....put up or shut up

Something should be done to him, as he is definitely bias.
I doubt this will go anywhere, though.
Do you have evidence that Merrick redacted or pre-released a version of Durham's report to pre-emptively frame a narrative?

Because we definitely know that is what Barr did with the Mueller report.....was he biased?

Some will do any thing to keep them self's in the spot light.
And some just love those who are filled with hate for half the country.

And yet, no articles of impeachment were introduced against him, and that Durham investigation that he started wasn't forced to shut down once he left....it's almost like Republicans are full of shit and their threats to impeach Garland are full of shit....

I am still waiting for the articles of impeachment to be laid out against Biden like they promised....hell, by this time in Trump's presidency, half of his cabinet and campaign staff was already indicted....

They could have at least impeached the DHS secretary or someone by now....

Great. Me, being a anti-contrarian contrarian: how about a class actions suit filed against the FBI over this fraudulent "Russiagate" hoax. And anyone involved propagating it. For whatever: Election tampering and whatever else.

Last edited:
So Marge thinks that conservatives aren't bound by the law and attempts to enforce the law on conservatives is impeachable.

She can go to hell.

How can anyone disagree with impeaching Merrick Garland after all that's been done by he and corrupt Department of Justice?

Just Checking........ You were OK with the trump impeachments, right?

Forum List

Back