Marines Case Stokes Italy-India Tensions

I have you diagnosed inside out. I know exactly the degree of filth I am dealing with.
U mad, bro?

You are losing your cleverness. It is a good sign actually.

No, you're just boring the hell out of me.

Why don't you stand on Santa Monica Boulevard with towel in hand.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass?

It is you who is bored not me. I just gave you pointers on solving your boredom. Come on. Are you mad? Don't be. Just be grateful.

U mad, bro?

It is you who is bored not me. I just gave you pointers on solving your boredom. Come on. Are you mad? Don't be. Just be grateful.

You pulling your head out of your ass is absolutely entertaining.

You're lonely.

You're lonely.

Earlier you said you were bored. Now you are saying that you are entertained. So you are exposing yourself to be a two-bit liar. Even if you had an IQ of .01, you would have called it a quit.

Last edited:

You're lonely.

Earlier you said you were bored. Now you are saying that you are entertained. So you are exposing yourself to be a two-bit liar. Even if you had an IQ of .01, you would have called it a quit.

I just want to see how far you're going to run with this. You're a sock. You will be placed on block at the end of this. It's more important right now to watch you show your ass so that it makes it a little easier to nail you next time around.

You're lonely.

I just want to see how far you're going to run with this. You're a sock. You will be placed on block at the end of this.

Truth comes out and it did. You are a liar. I did not have to do anything. You exposed yourself. Your threats mean nothing to me.

:2up: You lose, crackhead.

We have learned two things about you through this exchange:

- You justify murder
- You are a liar

Keep talking. We will learn few more things about you.

You're a sock. And you're lonely.

So, please, do go on......

Are you bored or are you entertained? I will give you another chance to come clean because every man no matter how wretched deserves a second chance.

- You justify murder
- You are a liar

Are you bored or are you entertained? I will give you another chance to come clean because every man no matter how wretched deserves a second chance.

I pity you.

- You justify murder
- You are a liar

I pity you.

Wrong answer.

- You justify murder
- You are a liar

I pity you.

Wrong answer.

But, I do. You're a sock. And you're lonely. I pity you.

- You justify murder
- You are a liar

I pity you.

Wrong answer.

You are proving to be a curious case of study here. I am quite interested in studying your psychological woes.

Here is a cursory analysis of you. I am bullet pointing because you seem to have issue with attention span:

- You lie
- You justify heinous acts such as murder
- It is important for you to appear clever even though it is evident that you are not

I pity you.

Wrong answer.

You are proving to be a curious case of study here. I am quite interested in studying your psychological woes.

Here is a cursory analysis of you. I am bullet pointing because you seem to have issue with attention span:

- You lie
- It is important for you to appear clever even though it is evident that you are not

This is where your lonely kicks in. You know you got nothing and yet, you just can't walk away.

Please, do go on.

I pity you.

Wrong answer.

- You lie

This is where your lonely kicks in. You know you got nothing and yet, you just can't walk away.

Please, do go on.

I have to say you seem to have learned the lesson and hence you are not providing any more material. Congratulations!

- You lie

Please, do go on.

I have to say you seem to have learned the lesson and hence you are not providing any more material. Congratulations!

Finished yet? Or do you have anymore shit that's going to dribble down your chin?

Wrong answer.

- You lie

Please, do go on.

Finished yet? Or do you have anymore shit that's going to dribble down your chin?

If you want me to analyze you further, you have to continue to provide me with materials like you were doing earlier. You seem to have lost that false bravado that was making your bored and entertained at the same time. You appear very shy now. It is not necessarily a bad sign. It simply means you are doing a bit more introspection before hitting the reply button. Give it a rest. You will feel better tomorrow.

- You lie

Please, do go on.

If you want me to analyze you further, you have to continue to provide me with materials like you were doing earlier. You seem to have lost that false bravado that was making your bored and entertained at the same time. You appear very shy now. It is not necessarily a bad sign. It simply means you are doing a bit more introspection before hitting the reply button. Give it a rest. You will feel better tomorrow.

Honey, you're done. I'm not shy. I'm reading.

- You lie

Please, do go on.

You definitely seem very reserved.

Please, do go on.

You definitely seem very reserved.

Good night and welcome to ignore under this ID.

Forum List

Back