Marine vet killed his stepfather with an atomic wedgie

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
As for myself, I have been commando since I was out of diapers. Let this be a lesson to all. Always be prepared.

On Dec. 21, 2013, Marine Corps veteran Brad Lee Davis learned this disturbing fact the hard way, or at least, his stepfather did. During a fight with 58-year-old Denver Lee St. Clair, Davis picked the older man up by his underwear, and then pulled the undergarment’s elastic band all the way up over St. Clair’s head.

As for myself, I have been commando since I was out of diapers. Let this be a lesson to all. Always be prepared.

On Dec. 21, 2013, Marine Corps veteran Brad Lee Davis learned this disturbing fact the hard way, or at least, his stepfather did. During a fight with 58-year-old Denver Lee St. Clair, Davis picked the older man up by his underwear, and then pulled the undergarment’s elastic band all the way up over St. Clair’s head.

Well, commando, I suppose if you leave you garrote at home a pair of BVDs will have to do.

As I expected, it was not the actual wedgie that was fatal, it was strangulation by the elastic band.

Either way, it's not the most glorious way to go.

Thanks,

• Banned
Well, commando, I suppose if you leave you garrote at home a pair of BVDs will have to do.

As I expected, it was not the actual wedgie that was fatal, it was strangulation by the elastic band.

Either way, it's not the most glorious way to go.

Thanks,
As mentioned, as for myself, I have been commando since I was out of diapers.

Forum List

Back