Marijuana Toxicity (or lack of)

plenty of deaths from marijuana.

almost all of the teenager and young adults car crashes are related to being stoned.

Link?

Oh, that's right. You do not have any evidence to suppor tthat claim. It's just mindless bloviating.

Of course I do. I worked in surgical ICU. Every adolescent or teenager admitted for head and other trauma after MVA had THC in their urine. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Some had additional findings.
If they died - the cause of death was never marijuana stoning, obviously, but the trauma.

But the cause of the trauma was marijuana stoning.

keep glorifying the killing plant.

I love tacos and gave up the ganja years ago....mostly...

:lol:

Let's not talk about tacos. Got a $15 Taco Bell giftcard for Christmas. And having worked at 3 as a kid you'd think I'd know better. :)

I do not consider taco bell to make tacos. Those are like those vending machine sandwiches.

Like the ad says; Make a run for the border. After eating at Taco Bell you run for the rim of the toilet seat.

Last edited:

almost all of the teenager and young adults car crashes are related to being stoned.

Link?

Oh, that's right. You do not have any evidence to suppor tthat claim. It's just mindless bloviating.

Of course I do. I worked in surgical ICU. Every adolescent or teenager admitted for head and other trauma after MVA had THC in their urine. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
If they died - the cause of death was never marijuana stoning, obviously, but the trauma.

Link?

Link?

Link?

Marijuama stoning? Is that like a religious stoning?

Without any data or evidence to support your claim, you're just blowing it out your ass.

Link?

Link?
cdc.gov

Link?
cdc.gov

Yeah, try again with a bit more specificity.

You're deliberately being vague because you have no data to support that claim. it's bullshit.

Link?

Link?

Marijuama stoning? Is that like a religious stoning?

Without any data or evidence to support your claim, you're just blowing it out your ass.

you can smoke pot and drive and encourage your children to do so - I could not care less, Darwin's selection is not a bad rule.

But, please, make your and your kids organ donations available in writing prior to getting on a motorcycle or in a car after smoking that joint. - so somebody reasonable can be saved :D

Thanks for the goal post moving admission you're full of shit. I know its tough to make such admissions, but they are appreciated.

are you planning to donate your organs to humanity?

thanks in advance.

they are safe with you being stoned - marijuana does not cause organ damage directly :D

My personal donations to such causes is a nunya, and fully irrelevant to the discussion. but again, i do appreciate your admission.

you can have a last word, but please don't forget to fill the paperwork for organ donations. and the living will if you don't want to be kept a veggie :D

Whining about it is for pussies, Vox. You failed to produce any evidence for your assertions, and then changed the topic to be about my donation activities based on ASSumptions that are 1) not relevant and 2) false. So, when you come up with that evidence to support the claims in post #16 and #22, get back to me.

Otherwsie, stop being a sore debate loser and take that well deserved neg like an adult.

Whining about it is for pussies, Vox. You failed to produce any evidence for your assertions, and then changed the topic to be about my donation activities based on ASSumptions that are 1) not relevant and 2) false. So, when you come up with that evidence to support the claims in post #16 and #22, get back to me.

Otherwsie, stop being a sore debate loser and take that well deserved neg like an adult.

negging is the last resort of a loser :D

it is a white flag on your part :lol:

enjoy your joint, but don't drive before you have a living will and a destination for your organs.

adieu.

Forum List

Back