Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

You're kidding, right? Her testimony makes it clear that she did not support Trump's policies. And why didn't you guys care when Obama fired nearly all of Bush's appointed diplomats?
Your fact does not jibe with their feelings so fact out the window.

You're kidding, right? Her testimony makes it clear that she did not support Trump's policies. And why didn't you guys care when Obama fired nearly all of Bush's appointed diplomats?
she was hired by the Trump administration, for an extra 1 year contract, they were so happy with her...

And she was following Trump policy, all the diplomats get their direction from... Pompeo/the State dept, and the National Security Council....

they are NOT sent out there willy nilly, they are sent out there with specific goals for the USA...

it's Trump that was not following his own policy...

and tried to go around his own state dept policy and goals, with Giuliani, Sondland, and Igor, and Lev (and Mulveny), because he knew he needed crooked scum, not honest career diplomats, to pull his extortion off.... :rolleyes:

Don’t you love how libs are mind readers and know that Trump was not following his own ideas.

President Trump is not concerned with corruption in any country, if he was then he would not be buddy buddy with the corrupt murdering Saudi Prince, or with Erdogan, or with Putin or with Kim Jong Un etc etc etc and do nothing about or say nothing about the corrupt atrocities of theirs... imo....

Or with ALL OF THE CORRUPTION that has taken place with his own administration.... how many have had to quit after being caught in their own corruption, a dozen or so?

And with Giuliani getting paid $500 MILLION by Igor and Lev.... what the heck for? Then the President sends these three to dig up corruption dirt? That's laughable! Seriously!!!

I'm sorry but it wasn't 500 million they paid guiliani. They paid him 500 thousand dollars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com

Trump lawyer Giuliani was paid $500,000 to consult on indicted associate's firm
Yes, that was a major mistake on my part! But the mistake did lead me in to an extensive ''search'' to figure out where I had heard the $500 million from and who was it connected to....? Came across a lot of articles on Rudy that made many things much clearer on what was really going down in the Ukraine with him...

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
Aside from the fact that a president can remove a sitting ambassador for any reason, without cause (Obama replaced the vast majority of Ambassadors during his terms, did you hear the Republicans screaming?), there was also the fact that the new Ukrainian president said that he didn't like her, and you want your Ambassador to be on good terms with the head of the nation that the person is stationed in. It works better that way.

Are you kidding mike??
There are two types of Ambassadors - political appointees and career foreign service members. Both are presidential appointments but Obama only fired the former (as most presidents do).

The political appointees typically have no foreign service experience, they are appointed as part of the political game in DC. They could be a used car dealer who donated to the campaign or a high-school friend of the president or a political ally like a state representative or mayor. They typically have little or no diplomatic experience and usually they have a strong DCOM assigned under them to compensate for this lack of experience. These are almost always let go with a new administration, even with one from the same party. GHW Bush for example even fired many of Reagan's political appointees.

The second type are people who enlist in the foreign service and work their way up. They are professional diplomats and they are not typically let go with each new administration.

So, the deep state is untouchable?

Doesn't work that way, Comrade.

Neads to be repeated.

I watched the whole proceeding yesterday. The republicans looked like scheming rats, whereas the ex ambassador and schiff were a class act. In the meantime this piece of shit in the white house was badmouthing her via twitter or whatever that thing is that he communicates his ignorance and stupidity with.

Did you notice that the Yovanovitch broad admitted that President Trump committed no crimes whatsoever?

Wrong witness to ask and wrong question to ask.

If she is a bad ambassador. The way you portrayed it and the way Trump bad mouthing her.

Why is she in that position after almost 3 years with Trump administration?

Can anyone explain that?

The Taylor guy who is 2nd in command is a real loser too.

Tough to get good help sometimes.

I'd like see President Trump nominate Dr. Jerome Corsi to the post in Kiev. Corsi is very familiar with liberal scheming

Can you try again?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

Corruption was the general policy of the State Dept for a number of years. No interest whatsoever in looking at the employment of a Vice President's Cokehead son for a gas firm, for millions of dollars a year. This was standard operating procedure under Obama and the Kerry/Clinton State Department.

There was no clear evidence that the Biden did anything wrong. Except what came up from the conspiracy theory created by John Solomon.
Then you have Guilliani doing the investigation of this conspiracy crap working with corrupted Ukrainian people like Shokin.

Why is Guilliani a Trump personal lawyer doing the investigation?

Hunter Biden was paid $80k a month I think....
So where and how’d you came up with millions $ a year?

You ever been hired by a company that you have zero experience in the industry for 80K a month?

You have Trump with ZERO NONE experience and he is making millions.

President Trump is not concerned with corruption in any country, if he was then he would not be buddy buddy with the corrupt murdering Saudi Prince, or with Erdogan, or with Putin or with Kim Jong Un etc etc etc and do nothing about or say nothing about the corrupt atrocities of theirs... imo....

Or with ALL OF THE CORRUPTION that has taken place with his own administration.... how many have had to quit after being caught in their own corruption, a dozen or so?

And with Giuliani getting paid $500 MILLION by Igor and Lev.... what the heck for? Then the President sends these three to dig up corruption dirt? That's laughable! Seriously!!!

I'm sorry but it wasn't 500 million they paid guiliani. They paid him 500 thousand dollars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com

Trump lawyer Giuliani was paid $500,000 to consult on indicted associate's firm
Yes, that was a major mistake on my part! But the mistake did lead me in to an extensive ''search'' to figure out where I had heard the $500 million from and who was it connected to....? Came across a lot of articles on Rudy that made many things much clearer on what was really going down in the Ukraine with him...

No big deal. No one expects you to tell the truth, so we just ignore it when you post something outrageously absurd.

She was never fired...............She was replaced and given her choice of duty elsewhere...............

Just the Dems playing the Victim Card because they couldn't find real evidence because they couldn't pore pee out of boot with the instructions written on the heal.

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

Corruption was the general policy of the State Dept for a number of years. No interest whatsoever in looking at the employment of a Vice President's Cokehead son for a gas firm, for millions of dollars a year. This was standard operating procedure under Obama and the Kerry/Clinton State Department.

There was no clear evidence that the Biden did anything wrong. Except what came up from the conspiracy theory created by John Solomon.
Then you have Guilliani doing the investigation of this conspiracy crap working with corrupted Ukrainian people like Shokin.

You ever been hired by a company that you have zero experience in the industry for 80K a month?

You are so wrong!
Trump's a billionaire from his 30+ years of Chief Executive Officer experiences and he is putting it to good use AT NO salary..he's donating his salary!
Trump is LOSING money i.e. Trump Towers among other properties are being sold. Reason idiots like you don't comprehend how businesses work and
right now Trump is providing eleemosynary support to America via his properties...and losing money!

TRUMP'S HOTELS ARE LOSING MONEY AS ROOM RATES PLUMMET
Trump's hotels are practically giving rooms away

:rofl:
Fucking liar.

Trump donates his salary - scumbag.

So, HOW did Barack Obama come into office penniless and leave with over $100 million? Even if he didn't steal it and take bribes (he did) what about that emoluments clause you Stalinists always shriek about?

You are so wrong!
Trump's a billionaire from his 30+ years of Chief Executive Officer experiences and he is putting it to good use AT NO salary..he's donating his salary!
Trump is LOSING money i.e. Trump Towers among other properties are being sold. Reason idiots like you don't comprehend how businesses work and
right now Trump is providing eleemosynary support to America via his properties...and losing money!

Trump is a business owner. Nothing more.

With no political experience. There’s a very big difference between a leader and a businessman. That’s a fact.

Putting a good use? Look at the chaos and discombobulations of this little Boi doing to this country?

You are so wrong!

With no political experience. There’s a very big difference between a leader and a businessman. That’s a fact.

Putting a good use? Look at the chaos and discombobulations of this little Boi doing to this country?

President Trump is doing a tremendous job, actually. A new embassy in Jerusalem as Congress ordered, unemployment at new lows, markets at new highs, no new wars, most transparent administration in history, etc., etc.

Fucking liar.

So, HOW did Barack Obama come into office penniless and leave with over $100 million? Even if he didn't steal it and take bribes (he did) what about that emoluments clause you Stalinists always shriek about?

Trump has zero no political experience period.....

Donate his salary that I agree. How much is he making with Maralago golf club every time he travel with his guests and entourage? Membership to $200k and that’s only the memberships.

His sons running his businesses and products going around the world making money.
Trump Loosing money? BULLSHIT.

How did Obama leave with over $100 millions? I don’t know but can you enlighten me with your LIES?

You are so wrong!

Politicians are the ones responsible for the Obamacare mess. They had 4 years to build a website and it failed. Businessman can be great leaders. They have to run a company. You pay way too much respect to politicians.

You are so wrong!

President Trump is doing a tremendous job, actually. A new embassy in Jerusalem as Congress ordered, unemployment at new lows, markets at new highs, no new wars, most transparent administration in history, etc., etc.

Most transparent? Deeeeennng.... Where are those tax returns?

Fucking liar.

Trump has zero no political experience period.....

Donate his salary that I agree. How much is he making with Maralago golf club every time he travel with his guests and entourage? Membership to $200k and that’s only the memberships.

His sons running his businesses and products going around the world making money.
Trump Loosing money? BULLSHIT.

How did Obama leave with over $100 millions? I don’t know but can you enlighten me with your LIES?
Super-Rich Barack Obama Should Give Taxpayers Their Money Back | Investor's Business Daily

Michelle earned a $65 million advance on her book, "Becoming." She's also making beaucoup bucks on a speaking tour. Ticket prices for her "Conversation With Michelle Obama" in Brooklyn next month range up to $4,070. There will also be plenty of money made on merchandise sales.

Multimillion-Dollar Deal
The Obamas also signed a $50 million deal with Netflix to produce programs that "promote greater empathy and understanding between peoples and help them share their stories with the entire world."

The Post goes on to note that Barack Obama now commands $400,0000 per speech. Last year, he pulled down $1.2 million for three talks to Wall Street firms. Michelle can command $225,000 for a speech.

Their nine-bedroom mansion in Washington, D.C., cost $8.1 million dollars. And Forbes calculates their net worth at over $135 million.

Last year, Obama's luxury living sparked complaints from the left. In his first six months as ex-president, Obama went to: Marlon Brando's private island, a Palm Springs estate, Richard Branson's private island, an exclusive country club in Hawaii, Tuscany, and David Geffen's private yacht.

Obama has cashed in massively for doing their bidding............LOL

Forum List

Back