Maria Butina Flips

OH BOY!!! Another trip to fantasy island.

Got anything more that speculation?

The FBI has been investigating the NRA's connections to Russian election money for a while now. Why do you think the NRA has such a hate on for the FBI?

Didn't know they did, but what has been found? Come on sweetie, lay out some hard facts.

Why don't you google it, a$$hat? I might have responded to you but when you condescend and behave like a jerk, I feel it important to respond to you in kind, Sweetie.

Tissue? All I'm finding is speculation, similar to the crap you're posting. Imagine how much internet clutter could be eliminated if speculation was outlawed. Of course then you commies wouldn't have anything to post.

When your reply with insults and no fact, it proves you have can't attack the facts. I don't have "just speculation".

I've been watching this story ever since I started wondering why a right wing "public service" organization, in the pay of the gun manufacturing lobby was attacking the FBI and the US Justice Department. The NRA has always been, not just pro law enforcement departments, but actively defending law enforcement, so this stance just didn't make sense.

It reads like a LeCarre spy novel, filtered through the Keystone Cops. NRA officials seem to have become enamored of young Ms. Butina and, through her, made trips to Russia to advise a non-existant Russian gun rights organization. Had Wayne LaPierre and the other NRA leaders who cozied up to Ms. Butina done even a modicum of research, they would have found there was no such organization, and that private gun ownership in Russia is illegal, and Putin likes it like that, so that's not going to change.

What other purpose could this trip have had other than to set up funding for the NRA election support for Trump? The NRA has a private donation foundation where donors remain anonymous, and that was where the funding came from. What made Trump's election so important that the NRA was willing to spend three times the amount it spent on the Romney Campaign, on the Trump Campaign? What makes this level of election spending so surprising is that in the wake of the 2016 Campaign, the NRA has experienced extreme financial difficulties.

Their NRA TV Network has been an expensive debacle, and quite frankly, much of their programming was anti-government propaganda, and incitement to violence. The membership didn't buy it and LaPierre has been tossed in favour of Ollie North. Most reasonable internet platforms refused to carry this seditious bullshit.

Right wingers are allergic to both reading and learning, and they just listen to FOX to get their ideas of what's important. Some of us have intellectual curiosity, and not just a lack of faith in media to get the story right.

Well child when stories are peppered with "ifs", "coulds", "mights' or thousands of other caveats to hedge the position of the author, I tend not to give them mush credibility. And even less credibility to people that posts them. Like good old Joe Friday said, "just the facts mam, just the facts", keep your powder dry and tell me what did happen, not what may have happened. Now, do you have a favorite link where you read the NRA has gone after the FBI or DOJ?

The FBI has been investigating the NRA's connections to Russian election money for a while now. Why do you think the NRA has such a hate on for the FBI?

Didn't know they did, but what has been found? Come on sweetie, lay out some hard facts.

Why don't you google it, a$$hat? I might have responded to you but when you condescend and behave like a jerk, I feel it important to respond to you in kind, Sweetie.

Tissue? All I'm finding is speculation, similar to the crap you're posting. Imagine how much internet clutter could be eliminated if speculation was outlawed. Of course then you commies wouldn't have anything to post.

When your reply with insults and no fact, it proves you have can't attack the facts. I don't have "just speculation".

I've been watching this story ever since I started wondering why a right wing "public service" organization, in the pay of the gun manufacturing lobby was attacking the FBI and the US Justice Department. The NRA has always been, not just pro law enforcement departments, but actively defending law enforcement, so this stance just didn't make sense.

It reads like a LeCarre spy novel, filtered through the Keystone Cops. NRA officials seem to have become enamored of young Ms. Butina and, through her, made trips to Russia to advise a non-existant Russian gun rights organization. Had Wayne LaPierre and the other NRA leaders who cozied up to Ms. Butina done even a modicum of research, they would have found there was no such organization, and that private gun ownership in Russia is illegal, and Putin likes it like that, so that's not going to change.

What other purpose could this trip have had other than to set up funding for the NRA election support for Trump? The NRA has a private donation foundation where donors remain anonymous, and that was where the funding came from. What made Trump's election so important that the NRA was willing to spend three times the amount it spent on the Romney Campaign, on the Trump Campaign? What makes this level of election spending so surprising is that in the wake of the 2016 Campaign, the NRA has experienced extreme financial difficulties.

Their NRA TV Network has been an expensive debacle, and quite frankly, much of their programming was anti-government propaganda, and incitement to violence. The membership didn't buy it and LaPierre has been tossed in favour of Ollie North. Most reasonable internet platforms refused to carry this seditious bullshit.

Right wingers are allergic to both reading and learning, and they just listen to FOX to get their ideas of what's important. Some of us have intellectual curiosity, and not just a lack of faith in media to get the story right.

Well child when stories are peppered with "ifs", "coulds", "mights' or thousands of other caveats to hedge the position of the author, I tend not to give them mush credibility. And even less credibility to people that posts them. Like good old Joe Friday said, "just the facts mam, just the facts", keep your powder dry and tell me what did happen, not what may have happened. Now, do you have a favorite link where you read the NRA has gone after the FBI or DOJ?

speaking of MUSH credibility, yours is soggy at best.

facts are in - Maria plead guilty, there's your evidence.

you idiot.

you idiot.

Of what, a FARA violation? LMAO

you idiot.

naw - she questioned then-candidate Donald Trump about sanctions; built relationships in the upper echelons of the American gun rights community; arranged for NRA leaders to travel to Moscow; and bragged that she was a channel between Team Trump and the Kremlin,

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ dumbass.

you idiot.

she “sought to establish unofficial lines of communication with Americans having power and influence over U.S. politics,” according to ABC.

you idiot.

naw - she questioned then-candidate Donald Trump about sanctions; built relationships in the upper echelons of the American gun rights community; arranged for NRA leaders to travel to Moscow; and bragged that she was a channel between Team Trump and the Kremlin,

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ dumbass.

Yep, that would be a FARA violation. And it seems many people try to portray themselves as much more important than they really are in the political arena. Got anything else?

you idiot.

she “sought to establish unofficial lines of communication with Americans having power and influence over U.S. politics,” according to ABC.

"sought to establish" = didn't establish.

So this spy wanted to help Trump get elected, yet went to the NRA instead of Team Trump? Nice stories from you lefties. Next time add some flying creatures and magicians. It'd be more believable.

Chapter 4 - The Moscow Project

At FreedomFest in Las Vegas, Butina asks Trump during an audience Q&A, “What will be your foreign politics…and do you want to continue the politics of sanctions that are damaging on both economy?” Trump responds, “I know Putin and I’ll tell you what, we get along with Putin…I don’t think you’d need the sanctions. I think that we would get along very, very well.”

Trump claims, "I know Putin."

He then says another amazing thing. "I don't think you'd need the sanctions."

What sanctions would that be?

Oh, you mean the sanctions Obama imposed? You mean when Lyin' Donald said "Obama did nothing", and the parroting rubes echoed that bullshit, he knew it was bullshit as he said it?

And now Crazy Donald is the one who wanted to REVERSE those sanctions and do nothing to Putin?

Very interesting.

Crooked Donald is guilty of the very things he claims others of doing. Every fucking time.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Chapter 4 - The Moscow Project

At FreedomFest in Las Vegas, Butina asks Trump during an audience Q&A, “What will be your foreign politics…and do you want to continue the politics of sanctions that are damaging on both economy?” Trump responds, “I know Putin and I’ll tell you what, we get along with Putin…I don’t think you’d need the sanctions. I think that we would get along very, very well.”

Trump claims, "I know Putin."

He then says another amazing thing. "I don't think you'd need the sanctions."

What sanctions would that be?

Oh, you mean the sanctions Obama imposed? You mean when Lyin' Donald said "Obama did nothing", and the parroting rubes echoed that bullshit, he knew it was bullshit as he said it?

And now Crazy Donald is the one who wanted to REVERSE those sanctions and do nothing to Putin?

Very interesting.

Crooked Donald is guilty of the very things he claims others of doing. Every fucking time.

Great revisionist history, maobama imposed those sanctions after the election, he was pissed the bitch lost. He wouldn't have done shit had she won.

LYIN' DONALD BEFORE: Yeah, I know Pooty. We are terrific friends. The best. Love the guy. We would get along great if I was President. Better than any two leaders ever have in the history of the world. We have a personal relationship and he is watching me right now. The guy can't get enough of me!

LYIN' DONALD AFTER: Who's Putin? What?...Where?...

So this spy wanted to help Trump get elected, yet went to the NRA instead of Team Trump? Nice stories from you lefties. Next time add some flying creatures and magicians. It'd be more believable.
The only way this makes a lick of sense is if NRA members are anti-Trump. You really are a world class dunce, aren't you?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would never go to the NRA if I wanted to provide back channel help to a REPUBLICAN. That makes no sense! Everybody knows the NRA is a big supporter of the Democratic Party. Nancy Pelosi, Ocasio-Cortez...just plain common sense.

Sheesh!

Forum List

Back