MarcoBot Malfunctions: Gives Same Canned Answer 3 Times In A Row

Pull on his string
he'll say phony things
robo Marco Puppet
12705532_1781393005418002_6541890585294805808_n.jpg

I've been saying from the beginning Rubio is a very mediocre candidate. The media just adores him because he's physically good looking, young, and has a charming sounding voice.

When you get past all the vanity...there really isn't much there to go on. But the media doesn't care and keeps lifting him up for even the most trivial accomplishments. They've been talking about a "surging Rubio" for months now even when he hasn't been.

I really hope this performance puts an end to the wet dream the Media has for this guy. He's mediocre at best....and a straight up amateur at worst.

While responding to Christie's attacks, Rubio gave the same answer three times, repeating, "Obama knows what he's doing."
Liberals are getting chapped assholes over Rubio saying that four times but have zero problems with Hillary lying and screwing up national security, including putting people in harms way and dropping the ball.

You turds are flat out insane.

While responding to Christie's attacks, Rubio gave the same answer three times, repeating, "Obama knows what he's doing."
Liberals are getting chapped assholes over Rubio saying that four times but have zero problems with Hillary lying and screwing up national security, including putting people in harms way and dropping the ball.

Nevermind that they all somehow provide "facts"... In nothing but "canned " lib manufactured talking points and cut and paste jobs.

I've been saying from the beginning Rubio is a very mediocre candidate. The media just adores him because he's physically good looking, young, and has a charming sounding voice.

When you get past all the vanity...there really isn't much there to go on. But the media doesn't care and keeps lifting him up for even the most trivial accomplishments. They've been talking about a "surging Rubio" for months now even when he hasn't been.

I really hope this performance puts an end to the wet dream the Media has for this guy. He's mediocre at best....and a straight up amateur at worst.
Rubio has been surging in the polls, I don't know what news sources you use. He articulates his views very well too. You are free to disagree with them but saying there's nothing there just make you look stupid.

For now it looks like he's the most electable candidate because the presidency is won by bring in the middle, especially Republicans since they are outnumbered. You can always tell who's moving up in the polls by the left wing smear machine. It's going full steam on Rubio right now.

This debate just cemented what those of us who were paying attention already knew...Rubio continuously rote memorizes his talking points...he sounds overly scripted and rehearsed because he is overly scripted and rehearsed.

Holy toledo you just nailed it. From A D side. Awesome. Thank you.

What?! No way! Nutbags never try to deflect. Never!

Forum List

Back