Marco Rubio Is Wrong About The 14th Amendment

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Dear Bill McCollum, Marco Rubio and my elected officials:

The subject of this email is one reason that I believe the USA is DOOMED, because the people running the joint, AND those seeking office, are completely ignorant about the facts concerning the Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Topics. Here is a quote from FloridianIndepentent.com on Marco Rubio and his opposition to changing the 14th Amendment:

The Florida Independent

"Former Florida House speaker and Florida candidate for U.S. Senate Marco Rubio does not support changes to the 14th Amendment to disallow birthright citizenship, Rubio spokesman Alex Burgos confirmed to The Florida Independent Tuesday."
Marco Rubio is IGNORANT as to what the 14th Amendment says and I am sick and tired of having to educate my duly elected officials. The text says:

Wiki: 14th Amendment

"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside ..."
All persons born or naturalized in the USA AND subject to the jurisdiction thereof ... The 14th Amendment does not say that all persons born in the USA are citizens!!!! What in the hell is the matter with you people? The slaves 'are' subject to the jurisdiction of the state of THEIR SLAVE OWNER, because the slaves are the property of their slave owner and 'he' is subjection to the jurisdiction of THAT STATE. The Illegal Aliens that cross our borders to have their children are NOT subject to the jurisdiction of any state in the USA. They are citizens of MEXICO or some other nation.

Nobody needs to change the 14th Amendment. Say that to yourself at least three times. Everyone in the USA needs to interpret and apply the precise provisions of the 14th Amendment PROPERLY. A man and/or woman, that is a citizen of ANOTHER COUNTRY, and subject to THAT jurisdiction, that also crosses U.S. Borders ILLEGALLY is breaking the Law!!!! Period! Nobody in the USA is authorized to reward any Foreign National with 'a benefit' for breaking the Law! Any child born to Foreign Nationals in the USA is a citizen of THAT COUNTRY where their parents ARE CITIZENS.

I hope Bill McCollum will remind everyone that Florida will NOT continue to be a Sanctuary State for Illegal Aliens and especially those subject to Foreign Jurisdictions that come to our fine state to bear their children. I expect Bill Nelson and Congressman Young to stand and address this matter that the 14th Amendment needs no modifications 'and' that these provisions affect NOBODY in the USA today; because slavery no longer exists.

Sincerely,

Terral ...

Last edited:
He is very weak on this issue, I don't trust him as he seems to side step it as if he will take care of it later. It's a problem, it needs to be fixed.

Dear Bill McCollum, Marco Rubio and my elected officials:

The subject of this email is one reason that I believe the USA is DOOMED, because the people running the joint, AND those seeking office, are completely ignorant about the facts concerning the Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Topics. Here is a quote from FloridianIndepentent.com on Marco Rubio and his opposition to changing the 14th Amendment:

The Florida Independent

"Former Florida House speaker and Florida candidate for U.S. Senate Marco Rubio does not support changes to the 14th Amendment to disallow birthright citizenship, Rubio spokesman Alex Burgos confirmed to The Florida Independent Tuesday."
Marco Rubio is IGNORANT as to what the 14th Amendment says and I am sick and tired of having to educate my duly elected officials. The text says:

Wiki: 14th Amendment

"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside ..."
All persons born or naturalized in the USA AND subject to the jurisdiction thereof ... The 14th Amendment does not say that all persons born in the USA are citizens!!!! What in the hell is the matter with you people? The slaves 'are' subject to the jurisdiction of the state of THEIR SLAVE OWNER, because the slaves are the property of their slave owner and 'he' is subjection to the jurisdiction of THAT STATE. The Illegal Aliens that cross our borders to have their children are NOT subject to the jurisdiction of any state in the USA. They are citizens of MEXICO or some other nation.

Nobody needs to change the 14th Amendment. Say that to yourself at least three times. Everyone in the USA needs to interpret and apply the precise provisions of the 14th Amendment PROPERLY. A man and/or woman, that is a citizen of ANOTHER COUNTRY, and subject to THAT jurisdiction, that also crosses U.S. Borders ILLEGALLY is breaking the Law!!!! Period! Nobody in the USA is authorized to reward any Foreign National with 'a benefit' for breaking the Law! Any child born to Foreign Nationals in the USA is a citizen of THAT COUNTRY where their parents ARE CITIZENS.

I hope Bill McCollum will remind everyone that Florida will NOT continue to be a Sanctuary State for Illegal Aliens and especially those subject to Foreign Jurisdictions that come to our fine state to bear their children. I expect Bill Nelson and Congressman Young to stand and address this matter that the 14th Amendment needs no modifications 'and' that these provisions affect NOBODY in the USA today; because slavery no longer exists.

Sincerely,

Terral ...

You might consider that Rubio and his friends are just playing politics and do know what the 14th really says, but then you'd be giving them more credit than they deserve.

People hear and see what they want.

Forum List

Back