Marco Rubio doing a "Palin" and cant name one source for climate denial

closed caption ignores graphs that show the earth has had warming and cooling periods for hundreds of thousands of year when man had essentially zero and zero impact on earth

I can show a graph that shows a river flooding and receding for thousands of years. And then, using RubeLogik™, I can claim that is evidence the dam I built on it has had no effect.

false analogy. the evidence of climate change when man had no impact on the earth certainly suggests that climate change is natural and man has little, if any effect on it.

Im waiting for you to say that man can do nothing and shouldn't try anything to slow down climate change.

I can show a graph that shows a river flooding and receding for thousands of years. And then, using RubeLogik™, I can claim that is evidence the dam I built on it has had no effect.

false analogy. the evidence of climate change when man had no impact on the earth certainly suggests that climate change is natural and man has little, if any effect on it.

Im waiting for you to say that man can do nothing and shouldn't try anything to slow down climate change.

how we would we do that? and why should we do that?

closed caption ignores graphs that show the earth has had warming and cooling periods for hundreds of thousands of year when man had essentially zero and zero impact on earth

Circular RubeLogik™.

Marco Rubio on climate change - YouTube

:lol::lol::lol:

“what information, reports, studies or otherwise are you relying on to inform and reach your conclusion that human activity is not to blame for climate change?”

Rubio responds by throwing straw in the air

KARL: Miami, Tampa, are two of the cities that are most threatened by climate change. So putting aside your disagreement with what to do about it, do you agree with the science on this? I mean, how big a threat is climate change?

RUBIO: I don’t agree with the notion that some are putting out there, including scientists, that somehow, there are actions that we can take today that would actually have an impact on what’s happening in our climate. Our climate is always changing. And what they have chosen to do is take a handful of decades of research and say that this is now evidence of a longer term trend that’s directly and almost solely attributable to manmade activity. I do not agree with that.

KARL: You don’t buy that.

RUBIO: I don’t know of any era in history where climate has been stable. Climate is always evolving and natural disasters have always existed.

KARL: Let me get this straight. You do not think that human activity, the production of CO2 has caused warming to our planet?

RUBIO: I do not believe that human activity is causing these dramatic changes to our climate the way these scientists are portraying it. That’s what I do not — And I do not believe that the laws we pass will do anything about it. Except it will destroy our economy.

Rubio: Man is not causing climate change.

Now the proponents of Human Attributed Global Climate Change have their scientists that say the extent of Human contribution is very high.

Rubio said man not causing climate change to the extent some scientists claim. And since it's only some scientists that claim that man is a major source of climate change and many of which are under the auspices if not financial support of the proponents of climate change, they are conflicted in three corruptible governing forces.

Political
Legislative
Educational

Littwin: The real climate hoax | The Colorado Independent

how we would we do that? and why should we do that?

Still waiting...because not even you believe your own bullshit lol

Last night on Countdown with Keith Olbermann, hosts of Mythbusters, Jamie Heineman and Adam Savage discusssed blowing up cars, airplanes and whether or not Sarah Palin could see Russia from her house. In case you missed it, here it is.

To be fair, Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her house. It was Tina Fey posing as Sarah Palin who used that line

What Sarah Palin really said.

As Gibson and Palin discussed the conflict between Russia and Georgia, Gibson had asked last year, "What insight into Russian actions particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of this state give you?"

Palin responded: "They're our next door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

ABC Brings Up 'I Can See Russia from My Backyard' in Palin Interview | NewsBusters

should a said "consensus science, of course" :lol:

Of the fringe right politicos jostling for the GOP nomination, Rand Paul has been the most skillful and Marco Rubio the most inept. The difference seems to be in the far more experienced technical advisors Rand inherited from his Daddy. Rubio and his team lack experience in the very tricky business of keeping the base excited while attracting voters in the center. He rather rashly grabbed his ankles for Big Coal and now finds his boots nailed to the ideological floor.
Unlike the left the "team" isn't focused on politically approved speech. His immigration policies may hurt or help him, it's too early to say. He does need to learn how disingenuous the leftist press is and be ready for it at all times though.

I love your cute little charts

Here's a 250,000 year data set that shows CO2 does not DRIVE temperature. In fact it lags temperature

vostok-ice-core-250000%20med.jpg

Why didn't you post a link to your cute little table?

Is it because Joanne Nova, former host of a children's show in Australia, has a BS degree in microbiology molecular biology and doesn't know jack squat about climate change?

So Rubio, while dodging the question, says America is not the whole planet.

This is true. But it raises a whole new question he is sure to dodge in the future.

It's too bad someone did not follow through on that line of thinking and ask him if, as President, he would sign international treaties to get carbon emissions reduced.

Too bad.

I love your cute little charts

Here's a 250,000 year data set that shows CO2 does not DRIVE temperature. In fact it lags temperature

vostok-ice-core-250000%20med.jpg

Why didn't you post a link to your cute little table?

Is it because Joanne Nova, former host of a children's show in Australia, has a BS degree in microbiology molecular biology and doesn't know jack squat about climate change?

What? It's a detail from 250,000 years ago. What difference does it make which site it comes from? It's all the same: CO2 does not DRIVE temperature

icecoredatahistorical02.gif

IceCores1.gif

benthic_vostok.png

Why do repubs put their stock into easy to refute sources. Howdy Doody would say climate change isn't real and they'll quote it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back