Marco Rubio calls payments to families "child allowance/ anti-work/ welfare/ anti-family"

Perhaps you should direct that comment to the parents who are failing in their parental duties instead of other people who rightfully don't feel like paying for someone else's family who isn't their responsibility.

There is absolutely no evidence to support your bullshit. It shows what hypocrites you people are. You love the baby when it is in the womb but to hell with the baby when it is out of the womb. You make stupid comments like that when you know nothing about anyone's particular situation.

Republicans are showing their true colors. They could care less about children and their anti-abortion stance is nothing more than a wedge issue to get votes from gullible people. Maybe if the parent or parents can get child care then maybe they can get a job.

If they could never afford kids in the first place, maybe if they didn't have any kids, they'd be able to get a job. :eusa_shhh:

No, that's what they do in Cuba, and look at how sick of it the Cuban people are today.

When I was a kid the taxpayers didn't take care of those things for kids, we had other people do that, I forget what we called them back then.............I think they were.....um, I thought they were........Oh, now I remember, they were called parents.

Cuba has nothing to do with this. That is how the right attempts to shut down debate. This is not Cuba and Democrats have nothing to do with the dictators in Cuba. It is Republicans who are trying to emulate Cuba by creating a dictatorship in this country.

In America where you are free and protected by a constitution, you should reach for the stars. Work is good for you, especially if positively contributing. Maybe some assistance for the working poor, but $6k a month to NOT work? That's unsustainable in any system at current rates.

Don't become Canada where work isn't even possible for many and our nation is in steep decline likely never to return, destroyed by the police apparatus cult, their families and their weak political enablers.
Where did you get $6,000 a month? Who said they're not working?

I thought this was money families would be getting back in their taxes anyway, which sort of assumes they're working doesn't it? How many people who don't work get tax refunds? Instead of getting it back next spring in a refund, they're getting it now, when they can use it. But they won't be getting a big refund next year.

And $300 per month per child doesn't equal $6,000. Unless you've got 20 kids.

Where did you get $6,000 a month? Who said they're not working?

I thought this was money families would be getting back in their taxes anyway, which sort of assumes they're working doesn't it? How many people who don't work get tax refunds? Instead of getting it back next spring in a refund, they're getting it now, when they can use it. But they won't be getting a big refund next year.

And $300 per month per child doesn't equal $6,000. Unless you've got 20 kids.

That figure was posted in the OP directly from Rubio himself.

Cuba has nothing to do with this. That is how the right attempts to shut down debate. This is not Cuba and Democrats have nothing to do with the dictators in Cuba. It is Republicans who are trying to emulate Cuba by creating a dictatorship in this country.

It's Republicans that promote government taking care of your personal needs or parental responsibilities? :eusa_shhh: Isn't that what they do in places like Cuba?

So give us an example of how Republicans are trying to create a dictatorship. I can give you several how the commies are making this attempt.

That figure was posted in the OP directly from Rubio himself.
Yes, 6,000 over six months, is what the article said. So families with 4 kids.
And I'm still waiting to hear from ANYONE where this is for families not working? Maybe it isn't, but that's not what I heard.

Forum List

Back