March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
This is Terral's new, the world is ending gig.
Since his planet x didn't happen. :)

The Earth has always had magnetic pole shifts.
Everything is still here, through each and every one of them.
It will be interesting to see the drains and toilets flush counter clockwise. :)

Nutty conspiracy theories aside,the poll tells you everything you need to know about the left wing agenda. The ignorant left wingers don't even know the definition of the terms they throw around and they hate the people who create jobs and stimulate the economy. Fascism is government control of the manufacture and distribution of goods and services. Something like the Hussein administration.

This is Terral's new, the world is ending gig.
Since his planet x didn't happen. :)

The Earth has always had magnetic pole shifts.
Everything is still here, through each and every one of them.
It will be interesting to see the drains and toilets flush counter clockwise. :)

Actually the OP is from 2011. Maybe the pole shift will happen this year.

blackhelicoptersbelieve-150x150.jpg

Quick question.........................if the polar shift on the 15th of March (as Terral is saying) doesn't happen, does that mean if it doesn't happen, that Terral will shift and be off of USMB?

Yanno...................I hope that the pole shift will remove CT types like Terrall from all of the earth.

Yeah......................I hope they are raptured and won't bug the rest of us.

Life would be so much easier that way.

Yanno...................I hope that the pole shift will remove CT types like Terrall from all of the earth.

Yeah......................I hope they are raptured and won't bug the rest of us.

Life would be so much easier that way.

C'mon, man ... they make great pets and they even do tricks. Watch 'em jump through hoops. :D

Forum List

Back