Many Jews Still Refugees

Both descendants of Abraham. Jewish Arabs are Jewish Arabs.

I think they're called Israelis now.:cool:

Were they descendants of Abraham or not? Both were.

I think I said that. The descendants of Ismael were promised by G-d they would be a great nation. That has happened and that time has passed, as we can see by the state of the Arabs and muslims generally....Jews have certain responsibilities to keep and abide by G-ds law as handed down to Moses, which is why they have continued uninterrupted for well over 3000 yrs. When the Meshach comes it will be our time. The reestablishment of the state of Israel, the Jewish state, is a step in the direction to that time. The rest will happen after, when all men will live in peace.:cool:

Last edited:
I think they're called Israelis now.:cool:

I think I said that. The descendants of Ismael were promised by G-d they would be a great nation. That has happened and that time has passed, as we can see by the state of the Arabs and muslims generally....Jews have certain responsibilities to keep and abide by G-ds law as handed down to Moses, which is why they have continued uninterrupted for well over 3000 yrs. When the Meshach comes it will be our time. The reestablishment of the state of Israel, the Jewish state, is a step in the direction to that time. The rest will happen after, when all men will live in peace.:cool:

I have a few questions. What do Jews believe about gays in their country?

Also, teen clubs and nudity?

Meshach obviously is messiah right? Who do you guys believe he is? And any descriptions?

Meshach obviously is messiah right? Who do you guys believe he is? And any descriptions?

People are Human they have their faults, G-d knows that. Israel is not a theocracy, it is a democracy. That means people have certain freedoms, unlike the sharia laws bull the muslims would like to impose. The Meshach is a descendant of David, there are no descriptions. The Rebbe believed he is here and as been here since the Shoah, waiting for the proper time. That’s his opinion. It is our job to do what we can to usher in that time

People are Human they have their faults, G-d knows that. Israel is not a theocracy, it is a democracy. That means people have certain freedoms, unlike the sharia laws bull the muslims would like to impose. The Meshach is a descendant of David, there are no descriptions. The Rebbe believed he is here and as been here since the Shoah, waiting for the proper time. That’s his opinion. It is our job to do what we can to usher in that time

That's funny. We have a similar belief like that. We don't refer to him as the Messiah. The messiah is supposed to be Jesus. We also believe he is the meschah(Israelite). The other guy is a descendent of the ahal al bayt. Linage to Muhammad. We don't know his certain name yet. But we do know some things. Anyways....I still don't see how those two go together....did Moses let freedom like that?

I agree God knows what we don't. I don't think being born a Muslim, Jew, or Christian will guarantee you anything. We don't know who the God really is....and I mean himself personally. We do have 99 names meant to describe him sort of.

But do you guys believe God has a form or image?

Last edited:

That's funny. We have a similar belief like that. We don't refer to him as the Messiah. The messiah is supposed to be Jesus. We also believe he is the meschah(Israelite). The other guy is a descendent of the ahal al bayt. Linage to Muhammad. We don't know his certain name yet. But we do know some things. Anyways....I still don't see how those two go together....did Moses let freedom like that?

I agree God knows what we don't. I don't think being born a Muslim, Jew, or Christian will guarantee you anything. We don't know who the God really is....and I mean himself personally. We do have 99 names meant to describe him sort of.

Well... "G-d created man in his own image" Jews believe that one does not have to be a Jew, to be rewarded in the end, as long as they are a good person, you could even be an atheist. The Meshach was supposed to come after the exodus from Egypt, But with the Golden calf incident, that was postposed. Moses was not even allowed to enter the holy land because of it. Now we wait and do what we can to usher in that time

Not yelling at you, BIK - just being very emphatic there.....

The idea of *A* messiah/ moschiach in Judaism is always a human being, not 'divine' but with a 'commission', a specific task from YHVH. So Judaism recognizes something like 37 assorted 'messiahs' - and not all were Jews (Cyrus of Persia was one).

The concept of *THE* messiah - moschiach ben Dovid - a messiah from the line of King David (and the descent is very specific and no way could Jesus have qualified) - is still 'only' a human being. It will be his 'commission' to usher in the Messianic Age, a time of peace and fulfilment for ALL.

That is, however, a fairly minor focus in contemporary Judaism (of all 'denominations'). Knowing that YHVH will send the MbD (moschiach ben Dovid) some time, we are not let off from our task of repairing Creation - hardly!

There is in fact a current of thought which suggests that 'MbD' is not an individual, but the collective united will of the Jewish People.

Well... "G-d created man in his own image" Jews believe that one does not have to be a Jew, to be rewarded in the end, as long as they are a good person, you could even be an atheist. The Meshach was supposed to come after the exodus from Egypt, But with the Golden calf incident, that was postposed. Moses was not even allowed to enter the holy land because of it. Now we wait and do what we can to usher in that time

Yeah that's what I thought it was....Mhunter was saying he's a spirit....I found that odd....

Islam has hadiths about how he will show us his shin. We will see his face in Paradiase and he is the MOST beautiful. We won't confirm if he has a form. We don't deny it either. He has other names referring to him as many things. Mostly signs of his power and forgiveness.

I really wonder how he is though. I think about him 24/7. We will know one day and hopefully he has forgiveness on us. Mankind will all be united on judgement day. We all will want the same destination. But I also heard jews don't believe in Hellfire or a physical Paradiase

Anyways look at this video. I don't believe this is Gods eyes, I might believe its an angels eyes but this is really odd......:cool:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ouai3hsdVU]YouTube - Strange phenomenon in sky. (eyes)[/ame]

Bubbaleh - this 'guy' is no guy, the 'M' is for Marg. And 'YHVH' is only an English transliteration anyway....not the same thing at all.

I've never posted with anyone so orthodox they complained about it before.......interesting.

Not yelling at you, BIK - just being very emphatic there.....

The idea of *A* messiah/ moschiach in Judaism is always a human being, not 'divine' but with a 'commission', a specific task from YHVH. So Judaism recognizes something like 37 assorted 'messiahs' - and not all were Jews (Cyrus of Persia was one).

The concept of *THE* messiah - moschiach ben Dovid - a messiah from the line of King David (and the descent is very specific and no way could Jesus have qualified) - is still 'only' a human being. It will be his 'commission' to usher in the Messianic Age, a time of peace and fulfilment for ALL.

That is, however, a fairly minor focus in contemporary Judaism (of all 'denominations'). Knowing that YHVH will send the MbD (moschiach ben Dovid) some time, we are not let off from our task of repairing Creation - hardly!

There is in fact a current of thought which suggests that 'MbD' is not an individual, but the collective united will of the Jewish People.

I'm not talking about the meschah being divine. I don't believe in any human being divine. But I never heard a Jew tell their God is a spirit.

I disagree with a messiah coming for Israel only. He has to be for the World. I won't accept that.

No, BIK - I stated that He is *Spirit* alone, not 'a' spirit. BIIIIG! difference.

My feeble human conception of that is like a SOUL, and only soul.

And you are correct, we do not believe in a place of eternal torment or punishment. Nor are we certain about what the World to Come will be like . But we know that all good comes from YHVH, and all justice and mercy. So it's bound to be wonderful : ))

No, BIK - I stated that He is *Spirit* alone, not 'a' spirit. BIIIIG! difference.

And you are correct, we do not believe in a place of eternal torment or punishment. Nor are we certain about what the World to Come will be like . But we know that all good comes from YHVH, and all justice and mercy. So it's bound to be wonderful : ))

What? Lol forget it.

I disagree with a messiah coming for Israel only. He has to be for the World. I won't accept that.

Well, the Torah doesn't talk much about the rest of the world, except that it's pretty specific that the whole world will be at peace. So I assume that the MbD is bringing peace to everyone.

I cannot accept a Messiah who is only for the Jews any more than I can accept one who only 'saves' the Christians. For the same reason: YHVH is Creator of all humanity and peace for ALL is the only way that makes any sense.

What? Lol forget it.

As one of my online friends said 'It's like trying to wrap a piece of the Sun in a tissue, giving HaShem a form...' He has no body, no shape, no 'look'.

One 'title' of YHVH is 'Ein Sof' - Without End. Any form would be a limit.

Forum List

Back