Many Jews Still Refugees

Why start a story because a Jewish woman said the name Yawheh to a non Jew? I never heard such a thing before.

Why start a story because a Jewish woman said the name Yawheh to a non Jew? I never heard such a thing before.

Because Jews don't use it in casual conversation as I said, but you wouldn't know that and neither does she apparently:confused:

Who made that rule?

Rule?..It's not that it's a rule.. it's a sign of respect we can't casually use G-ds name as it may be "used in vain" Who are we to call G-d by his proper name?

Because Jews don't use it in casual conversation as I said, but you wouldn't know that and neither does she apparently:confused:

Who made that rule?

Rule?..It's not that it's a rule.. it's a sign of respect we can't casually use G-ds name as it may be "used in vain" Who are we to call G-d by his proper name?

You're supposed to call him by his Proper name. He doesn't have personal names. He has names that resemble him and his power. His forgiveness, and etc. etc.

Who made that rule?

You're supposed to call him by his Proper name. He doesn't have personal names. He has names that resemble him and his power. His forgiveness, and etc. etc.

muslims can do as they do. G-ds name is supposed to be said only in deep concentration when praying, not thrown around like nothing

muslims can do as they do. G-ds name is supposed to be said only in deep concentration when praying, not thrown around like nothing

Yeah most people believe that. Most Muslims believe that as well.

Wa? Sarkozy referred to Muslim rioters in France as "scum", and then went on to be voted in as PM, by the French people. Does it matter that he held another position like chief of Police when he said it. No. I referred to him as PM which is what he is referred to now. Although he is no longer PM. Stop making shit up and admit that you and seal were wrong. You get insulted when you say stupid things and that is usually the case.

he was never the prime minister.

List of Prime Ministers of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you want to keep digging your hole. i posted the link.

now why don't you just say "you guys are right, by golly. i made a mistake. i could have sworn he was the prime minister. sorry guys." see what happens.

honestly, roudy. i am doing everything i possibly can to keep from calling you a fucking, low life liar but this is the fourth time you have said he was the PM, and the third time since you've been corrected. and rather politely in the face of your combative dissposition.
Shadap Nazi cocksucker, he was still voted in by the people as their leader, in some cases by up to 98%. Besides that wasn't the point you were making anyhow, you said he was finance minister when he made those comments and therefore I should have called him that. Now take that whiskey bottle out.

i said he was the minister of the interior. and i said that it should have been noted as such and gave you an example of how to phrase it..."former president of france, nicolas sarkozy, said such and such in 2005 when he was serving as the interior minister"...something along those lines.

there were riots anyway.

i mean, do you think the rioters in south cental LA in 1992 after the rodney king verdict or the rioters at the seattle WTO conference on 1999 were just the boys and girls next door, just out for a little spree in the city...having some fun?

what do you think of the people in thosse riots? do you think that is the way most jews feel about those riots and riots in general?

Last edited:
What's wrong with you two? The animals aren't allowed to say Yawheh? Hashem? Are non jews animals? They aren't allowed to say God in Hebrew? May Yawheh curse you to hell.
Non Jews aren't animals but you certainly are.

This a bit off topic, but I have never heard any Jew, Orthodox, reform or otherwise using the proper name of G-d in casual conversation. It's unseemly and is not done, it may be said when reading from Torah if you wish, but never in casual conversation, which is why we have Ha-shem, Adonai...ect. If you don't know that there is something wrong, and for you to do it over and over, it seems like you are making some kind of statement by doing it, as it does not help you to make your point :confused:
Yes I have found that very strange as well. It's usually the anti Semites that use those specific words you mentioned. It's their way of sounding informed, which as we know they're anything but that.

Could be or some kind of convert or false brand of Judaism...Strange

do not mess with maggie. i probably don't agree with anything she says about israel but she is a cool person (and kinda cute too) who tries to be upen minded and understand things. what right do either one of you have to judge the way she practices her judaism?

it is bad enough that you trash muslims, christians, and catholics but have you sunk so low that you are now trashing people of your own faith.

They sure don't. The only time I see those words are when you're reading the Torah or during prayer in a synagogue for example.

Yes I have found that very strange as well. It's usually the anti Semites that use those specific words you mentioned. It's their way of sounding informed, which as we know they're anything but that.

do not mess with maggie. i probably don't agree with anything she says about israel but she is a cool person (and kinda cute too) who tries to be upen minded and understand things. what right do either one of you have to judge the way she practices her judaism?

it is bad enough that you trash muslims, christians, and catholics but have you sunk so low that you are now trashing people of your own faith.
There ya go seal. He sees an opening to try to pit Jew against Jew and he jumps like a fucking Nazi cocksucking snake that he is. FYI that is ALL this asshole did before he crawled to this board. What a fucking looser.

There ya go seal. He sees an opening to try to pit Jew against Jew and he jumps like a fucking Nazi cocksucking snake that he is. FYI that is ALL this asshole did before he crawled to this board. What a fucking looser.

Lol you stupid shit why do you look at everything that way

I grew up saying 'Adonai' for the LORD: we did not have the custom of saying 'HaShem'.

Using 'YHVH' to indicate Deity is for me an act of identifying myself as a Jew. I'm sorry that it has offended some other Jews here. The more 'orthodox' people are in their practice, the more weight they tend to give to tradition and custom which are not actually Torah.

How about we EACH take the discussion to our favorite rabbi and see what his view is? Mine is a 'modern Orthodox' ...... I'll be back.

Thanks to those who have posted in support of me. I am going to assume it was *for my own sake* and not as part of some kind of 'agenda'.

For those who question my commitment to Judaism, I am sorry that my 'manner' has so deeply offended you.

My own understanding of 'taking the LORD's Name in vain' is something like presuming to tell people that one speaks for the LORD or some such....... I'm quite willing to have a 'sidebar' discussion on what the appropriate interpretation of that Commandment is, although I'm not much of a scholar myself and will need some time to prepare.

If you say so Jew hater...Learn a little and get back to me. Jews are descendant from Isaac, Arabs are dissented from Ismail ..Generally

Both descendants of Abraham. Jewish Arabs are Jewish Arabs.

I think they're called Israelis now.:cool:

I am acquainted with LOTS of jews born in "arab" countries----in fact I am married to one-------an interesting factoid for 'because' ------jews have had an almost 100% male literacy rate for more than 2000 years------they WROTE A LOT-----and kept records and letters --etc etc --------when they used the word "arab" "aravi"----it never meant "jew" Jews were never called "arabs" and never referred to themselves as "arabs" I have no idea why islamo nazis INSIST that there is something called "arabjews" there is something called Iranian jews and Syrian jews and Lebanese jews------but no "arab-jews"------never was.

i will fight maggie toe to toe any day of the week, but i respect her. i don't believe in trashing other people's religions or their practices and that goes for jews trashing the way other jews choose to practice. furthermore, maggie is basically an honest person.

you two owe her an apology...and you, roudy, owe her one more than the one you owe me.

Marg and Lipush are my favorite two Jews on this board.

Roudy and I don't get along but he's funny sometimes. He definitely has an Iraqi attitude. Lol

SAYIT isn't an Israeli so I don't care much.

Hossfly isn't Israeli either and he's funny as well.

Marg and Lipush are my favorite two Jews on this board.

Roudy and I don't get along but he's funny sometimes. He definitely has an Iraqi attitude. Lol

SAYIT isn't an Israeli so I don't care much.

Hossfly isn't Israeli either and he's funny as well.
You are not funny at all -- just a pathetic teenager who has no friends and whose life appears to be message boards. About the only thing really amusing about you is observing you play Baghdad Bob Junior.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]YouTube - Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it[/ame]

Forum List

Back