Many Jews Still Refugees

No, BIK - I stated that He is *Spirit* alone, not 'a' spirit. BIIIIG! difference.

My feeble human conception of that is like a SOUL, and only soul.

And you are correct, we do not believe in a place of eternal torment or punishment. Nor are we certain about what the World to Come will be like . But we know that all good comes from YHVH, and all justice and mercy. So it's bound to be wonderful : ))

What? Lol forget it.

As one of my online friends said 'It's like trying to wrap a piece of the Sun in a tissue, giving HaShem a form...' He has no body, no shape, no 'look'.

One 'title' of YHVH is 'Ein Sof' - Without End. Any form would be a limit.

He has no limits. Btw. When you speak of YWH I believe he's the same God that directed Muhammad. I don't believe in my God or your God. It's one and that's it. I don't believe the God has any limits. He doesn't. But he can have forms. We have descriptions on the Judgement Day. What he's gonna tell us. What will happen. They are in depth as well. We don't what the God is though. We will find that out later.

He's a Christian. You fool

lol...actually, i think the christians chucked the catholics out a long time ago. the basic difference between christians and catholic is that christians think they can be saved by faith alone while catholics think your deeds are what is important.

for example, christians think you can slaughter people by the score and wade through blood and gore up to your knees as long as you are praying and acceptingg jesus as your saviour. you can pick up bonus points by thumping a few bibles and charming a few snakes...and if you raally want to score big with the god fella, you will thump the snakes with the bible to show those "damn irish papists" that st.pat ain't all that.

meanwhile, my god, the catholic god, says "hey bro...if you are out there feeding the poor, healing the sick, and helping little ol' ladies with flat tires on the side of the road, we're good and i have your back. no need for thee 'mea maxima culpa's and the rattlin' beads or the sacred herat of esus bingo tournaments every first friday. but you gotta cut me some slack too, ok. i got some pretty heavy duty tasks payin' attention to the jews, raining pee down on them in the form of fire, brimstone, flood, and turning my chosed ones into pillars of salt for my morning breakfast of eggs, bacon, and hash browns. what i am saying is don't bug me when you're at the two dollar window trying to hit on a longshot, OK. leep speaking irish, mo chairde mo croi, mo muinter. slan agus mo beannacht."

with rose though, everything is "semantic", including all the goyim. we all look alike. you know.
And you and your nazi opinions aren't representative of Christians or Catholics. We already established that a long time ago.

Islamo nazi pigs are BIG on semantics---it's all they have

rosie you and Roudy along with most of the other Zionist posters on this board seem to have an aversion to doing honest research or for that matter any research at all !!! You see I was not at all sure of the intricacies of the French Government so before I opened my mouth I decided to do some research and your answer indicating that it was only a semantic difference between the position of President and Prime Minister suggests that you should have taken the time to do so also. The difference is as plain as day. Take for example how they are chosen, the President is elected by the people and the Prime Minister is appointed by the President. There are other differences especially the different duties that each office is expected to perform. I would suggest that you goggle it as it is an interesting subject. You can apologize whenever you want !!!

He's a Christian. You fool

lol...actually, i think the christians chucked the catholics out a long time ago. the basic difference between christians and catholic is that christians think they can be saved by faith alone while catholics think your deeds are what is important.

for example, christians think you can slaughter people by the score and wade through blood and gore up to your knees as long as you are praying and acceptingg jesus as your saviour. you can pick up bonus points by thumping a few bibles and charming a few snakes...and if you raally want to score big with the god fella, you will thump the snakes with the bible to show those "damn irish papists" that st.pat ain't all that.

meanwhile, my god, the catholic god, says "hey bro...if you are out there feeding the poor, healing the sick, and helping little ol' ladies with flat tires on the side of the road, we're good and i have your back. no need for thee 'mea maxima culpa's and the rattlin' beads or the sacred herat of esus bingo tournaments every first friday. but you gotta cut me some slack too, ok. i got some pretty heavy duty tasks payin' attention to the jews, raining pee down on them in the form of fire, brimstone, flood, and turning my chosed ones into pillars of salt for my morning breakfast of eggs, bacon, and hash browns. what i am saying is don't bug me when you're at the two dollar window trying to hit on a longshot, OK. leep speaking irish, mo chairde mo croi, mo muinter. slan agus mo beannacht."

with rose though, everything is "semantic", including all the goyim. we all look alike. you know.
And you and your nazi opinions aren't representative of Christians or Catholics. We already established that a long time ago.

hasn't that gerbil died yet?

I disagree with a messiah coming for Israel only. He has to be for the World. I won't accept that.
That's Not what the Jews or Judaism believe. You're as illiterate as your pedophile terrorist prophet. Actually you are more literate than him, he couldn't even read or write. So give yourself credit, you just beat Mohammad into prophethood for Islam. Not a high bar to achieve mind you.

The one you placed in the whiskey bottle that your boyfriend Abdul shoved up Uranus? No, it's still wiggling. Turned on?

Islamo nazi pigs are BIG on semantics---it's all they have

rosie you and Roudy along with most of the other Zionist posters on this board seem to have an aversion to doing honest research or for that matter any research at all !!! You see I was not at all sure of the intricacies of the French Government so before I opened my mouth I decided to do some research and your answer indicating that it was only a semantic difference between the position of President and Prime Minister suggests that you should have taken the time to do so also. The difference is as plain as day. Take for example how they are chosen, the President is elected by the people and the Prime Minister is appointed by the President. There are other differences especially the different duties that each office is expected to perform. I would suggest that you goggle it as it is an interesting subject. You can apologize whenever you want !!!
Wa? Sarkozy referred to Muslim rioters in France as "scum", and then went on to be voted in as PM, by the French people. Does it matter that he held another position like chief of Police when he said it. No. I referred to him as PM which is what he is referred to now. Although he is no longer PM. Stop making shit up and admit that you and seal were wrong. You get insulted when you say stupid things and that is usually the case.

Were they descendants of Abraham or not? Both were.

I think I said that. The descendants of Ismael were promised by G-d they would be a great nation. That has happened and that time has passed, as we can see by the state of the Arabs and muslims generally....Jews have certain responsibilities to keep and abide by G-ds law as handed down to Moses, which is why they have continued uninterrupted for well over 3000 yrs. When the Meshach comes it will be our time. The reestablishment of the state of Israel, the Jewish state, is a step in the direction to that time. The rest will happen after, when all men will live in peace.:cool:

I have a few questions. What do Jews believe about gays in their country?

Also, teen clubs and nudity?

Meshach obviously is messiah right? Who do you guys believe he is? And any descriptions?
Israel is a secular country, not a theocratic Islamic shithole like most Muslim countries.

Wa? Sarkozy referred to Muslim rioters in France as "scum", and then went on to be voted in as PM, by the French people. Does it matter that he held another position like chief of Police when he said it. No. I referred to him as PM which is what he is referred to now. Although he is no longer PM. Stop making shit up and admit that you and seal were wrong. You get insulted when you say stupid things and that is usually the case.

he was never the prime minister.

List of Prime Ministers of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you want to keep digging your hole. i posted the link.

now why don't you just say "you guys are right, by golly. i made a mistake. i could have sworn he was the prime minister. sorry guys." see what happens.

honestly, roudy. i am doing everything i possibly can to keep from calling you a fucking, low life liar but this is the fourth time you have said he was the PM, and the third time since you've been corrected. and rather politely in the face of your combative dissposition.

The one you placed in the whiskey bottle that your boyfriend Abdul shoved up Uranus? No, it's still wiggling. Turned on?

lololol...why in the world would i be turned on by your homo-erotic fantasy about me and arabs?

oh gee-----the poor islamo nazi dog just CANNOT give up his game of semantics------how sad

oh gee-----the poor islamo nazi dog just CANNOT give up his game of semantics------how sad

lol...i know. can you believe it. he doesn't even know the difference between the prime minister of france and the president of france, even though he has been told over and over again.

also, he is jewish, not muslim. while i don't really believe in crude and vulgar name calling, i think you meant to say "poor judeo nazi dog".

Bubbaleh - this 'guy' is no guy, the 'M' is for Marg. And 'YHVH' is only an English transliteration anyway....not the same thing at all.

I've never posted with anyone so orthodox they complained about it before.......interesting.

This a bit off topic, but I have never heard any Jew, Orthodox, reform or otherwise using the proper name of G-d in casual conversation. It's unseemly and is not done, it may be said when reading from Torah if you wish, but never in casual conversation, which is why we have Ha-shem, Adonai...ect. If you don't know that there is something wrong, and for you to do it over and over, it seems like you are making some kind of statement by doing it, as it does not help you to make your point :confused:

he was never the prime minister.

List of Prime Ministers of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you want to keep digging your hole. i posted the link.

now why don't you just say "you guys are right, by golly. i made a mistake. i could have sworn he was the prime minister. sorry guys." see what happens.

honestly, roudy. i am doing everything i possibly can to keep from calling you a fucking, low life liar but this is the fourth time you have said he was the PM, and the third time since you've been corrected. and rather politely in the face of your combative dissposition.
Shadap Nazi cocksucker, he was still voted in by the people as their leader, in some cases by up to 98%. Besides that wasn't the point you were making anyhow, you said he was finance minister when he made those comments and therefore I should have called him that. Now take that whiskey bottle out.

Last edited:
Bubbaleh - this 'guy' is no guy, the 'M' is for Marg. And 'YHVH' is only an English transliteration anyway....not the same thing at all.

I've never posted with anyone so orthodox they complained about it before.......interesting.

This a bit off topic, but I have never heard any Jew, Orthodox, reform or otherwise using the proper name of G-d in casual conversation. It's unseemly and is not done, it may be said when reading from Torah if you wish, but never in casual conversation, which is why we have Ha-shem, Adonai...ect. If you don't know that there is something wrong, and for you to do it over and over, it seems like you are making some kind of statement by doing it, as it does not help you to make your point :confused:
Yes I have found that very strange as well. It's usually the anti Semites that use those specific words you mentioned. It's their way of sounding informed, which as we know they're anything but that.

Yes I have found that very strange as well. It's usually the anti Semites that use those specific words you mentioned. It's their way of sounding informed, which as we know they're anything but that.

Could be or some kind of convert or false brand of Judaism...Strange

What's wrong with you two? The animals aren't allowed to say Yawheh? Hashem? Are non jews animals? They aren't allowed to say God in Hebrew? May Yawheh curse you to hell.

We're Goyim to them. They get all Fascist just because a fellow Jew said Yawheh. Roudy proceeds and calls her an anti Semite. This shows this guy is a fucked up Zionist.

What's wrong with you two? The animals aren't allowed to say Yawheh? Hashem? Are non jews animals? They aren't allowed to say God in Hebrew? May Yawheh curse you to hell.

So you admit to being an animal...It doesn't matter what non-Jews do I could care less.

We're Goyim to them. They get all Fascist just because a fellow Jew said Yawheh. Roudy proceeds and calls her an anti Semite. This shows this guy is a fucked up Zionist.

We were questioning that fact, Your endorsement doesn't mean much now does it?

Forum List

Back