Many Are Afraid To Say It, but This Is Not a Close Race

A big reason why Trump won was because the black vote was down 7% from 2012. That's the first time in history the black vote has fallen. It hurt Clinton in 2016 in swing-state urban places like Wayne County in Michigan, where her vote was way down compared to Obama's in 2012.

Think the black vote is going to go down again?

This Presidential Election will be like 1980 or 1984 in my opinion. :cool: :smoke:
Reps keep the WH and Senate, Dems the House.
Think the house is in play--------if the dems can't cheat as much as they normally do-----they could lose a bunch of house seats as well.

Think Pelosi is focused on making the election invalid-----and isn't going to be able to control individual precincts as well.
I think we'll see a Red Republican wave sweep over the House of Representatives on November 3rd and the Republicans will add to their majority in the Senate. :cool:

The problem with that stupid theory is that all people who are not TDS afflicted morons know that Trump has handled the pandemic excellently.

And they see it with their own eyes. They see totally unexpected good things that are unprecedented in their lifetimes such as drive thru testing and economic stimulus. Sure, they've heard of economic stimulus before. But they've never seen one that makes $1200 magically appear in their bank accounts or mailboxes.

If 60% of the country believe otherwise and are thus "TDS morons," then Trump will get crushed.

He can't win with 40% of the vote.
If you think Trump is only going to get 50% of the vote, you might be a TDS afflicted moron.

I think collapse of the Democrats leads to Republicans controlling Congress and Nancy Pelosi possibly losing her House race in California.

Nanthy Pewothi represents the district that contains Than Fwanthithco.

The only way she can possibly lose reelection to her seat in the House is if someone even worse than her comes along as a viable candidate to oppose her.

I think collapse of the Democrats leads to Republicans controlling Congress and Nancy Pelosi possibly losing her House race in California.

Nanthy Pewothi represents the district that contains Than Fwanthithco.

The only way she can possibly lose reelection to her seat in the House is if someone even worse than her comes along as a viable candidate to oppose her.
At least Nancy Pelosi will no longer be Speaker of the House following the November 3rd Elections. Nancy Pelosi's race is a dead heat so it's very possible she will lose.

North Carolina is not a swing state sorry to bust your theory, so if North Carolina is not a swing state how much more wrong is in your thought process?

Even if the only three swing states are WI MI and PA, it still holds.
lol, What is happening right now in Wisconsin?
I'll give you a hint rioting against DEMOCRAT policing policies
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

“Blame the election of 2016. Virtually everyone but the most die-hard Trump backers that year felt he would lose. Few forecasters thought it was possible for a candidate to lose the national popular vote by over 2 percentage points (nearly 3 million votes) and still win enough states to reach 270 electoral votes.
[…]
And where were the polls off in 2016? In those very states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Postelection studies revealed that, nationally, there was a slight over-sampling of whites with college degrees and a slight under-sampling of whites with less than four-year degrees. Since then, most pollsters have begun to correct for that, weighting white voters by level of educational attainment. Just this week, Pew Research released a report to guide state-level pollsters how to weight samples to correct for education.”

Democrats in particular are afraid to say it – and understandably so; they would be wise to consider it a very close race.

voting no longer matters

conservatives have rigged the system in their favor...

The problem with that stupid theory is that all people who are not TDS afflicted morons know that Trump has handled the pandemic excellently.

And they see it with their own eyes. They see totally unexpected good things that are unprecedented in their lifetimes such as drive thru testing and economic stimulus. Sure, they've heard of economic stimulus before. But they've never seen one that makes $1200 magically appear in their bank accounts or mailboxes.

If 60% of the country believe otherwise and are thus "TDS morons," then Trump will get crushed.

What? 40% of the vote in 2016 would have been a landslide. Only 54% of voters turned out then, and the numbers this time won't top that, especially with Gou Pi Biden running, hardly an inspirational candidate, and of course the rioters and traitors and hate crime posses shift votes to Trump every day. 40% of the vote would amount to over 70% f the total.

Since then, most pollsters have begun to correct for that, weighting white voters by level of educational attainment.
The author says it all: He just doesn't see. As far as weighting voters by educational attainment, this perpetuates the myth that higher education (skills training) correlates with higher intelligence. As we have seen, some of the biggest idiots walking around have advanced degrees and some of the smartest people I've ever met were sitting on a bar stool.

Never mind that talking to democrats, most of them are idiots with their heads up their asses. Let's not even get into the masses of black people and others of low income living in public housing with not even HS diplomas and IQs of 70 who vote straight Democrat.

Yep, the author doesn't see, and when the country careens over Joe Biden this Fall, the Democrats will once again say it didn't show up in their polling so must have been another Russian invasion, another failing of the Post Office, another evil manipulation of the states by Trump, another freak variation of the electoral by the under-educated and under-informed, and then Joe can write us another book about it, what really happened, as he slides off into historical irrelevancy.
I watched the movie "the hunt" last night laughed my ass off at the stereotypical they portrayed the characters.
Try "The Hunted", Pretty good movie.

How bout 'cracka.' Dems dreamworld.

What? 40% of the vote in 2016 would have been a landslide. Only 54% of voters turned out then, and the numbers this time won't top that, especially with Gou Pi Biden running, hardly an inspirational candidate, and of course the rioters and traitors and hate crime posses shift votes to Trump every day. 40% of the vote would amount to over 70% f the total.
No. 40% of the vote is 40% of the total.

“Blame the election of 2016. Virtually everyone but the most die-hard Trump backers that year felt he would lose. Few forecasters thought it was possible for a candidate to lose the national popular vote by over 2 percentage points (nearly 3 million votes) and still win enough states to reach 270 electoral votes.
[…]
And where were the polls off in 2016? In those very states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Postelection studies revealed that, nationally, there was a slight over-sampling of whites with college degrees and a slight under-sampling of whites with less than four-year degrees. Since then, most pollsters have begun to correct for that, weighting white voters by level of educational attainment. Just this week, Pew Research released a report to guide state-level pollsters how to weight samples to correct for education.”

Democrats in particular are afraid to say it – and understandably so; they would be wise to consider it a very close race.

Since then, most pollsters have begun to correct for that, weighting white voters by level of educational attainment.
The author says it all: He just doesn't see. As far as weighting voters by educational attainment, this perpetuates the myth that higher education (skills training) correlates with higher intelligence. As we have seen, some of the biggest idiots walking around have advanced degrees and some of the smartest people I've ever met were sitting on a bar stool.

Never mind that talking to democrats, most of them are idiots with their heads up their asses. Let's not even get into the masses of black people and others of low income living in public housing with not even HS diplomas and IQs of 70 who vote straight Democrat.

Yep, the author doesn't see, and when the country careens over Joe Biden this Fall, the Democrats will once again say it didn't show up in their polling so must have been another Russian invasion, another failing of the Post Office, another evil manipulation of the states by Trump, another freak variation of the electoral by the under-educated and under-informed, and then Joe can write us another book about it, what really happened, as he slides off into historical irrelevancy.
I watched the movie "the hunt" last night laughed my ass off at the stereotypical they portrayed the characters.
It’s a funny movie. The libs and conservastupids in the Hunt crack me up. Most were hired from this board.

It’s a funny movie. The libs and conservastupids in the Hunt crack me up. Most were hired from this board.
As I said it was a leftists film maker interpretation
You did a wonderful job as the pig coming out of that crate wearing that little shirt

You did a wonderful job as the pig coming out of that crate wearing that little shirt
The libs were morons too in that movie you snowflake. Waaaaawaaaaa Cry much? The point of the movie was to exaggerate both sides as ridiculous concoctions of the imagination. You missed that and only saw a liberal movie? You’re not brave at all.

The libs were morons too in that movie you snowflake. Waaaaawaaaaa Cry much? The point of the movie was to exaggerate both sides as ridiculous concoctions of the imagination. You missed that and only saw a liberal movie? You’re not brave at all.
Dumbass I didn't miss a thing you missed or didn't comprehend what I wrote
laughed my ass off at the stereotypical they portrayed the characters.

Dumbass I didn't miss a thing you missed or didn't comprehend what I wrote
laughed my ass off at the stereotypical they portrayed the characters.
So. Now you righties are boycotting punctuation? How’s anyone supposed to understand that word salad?

Forum List

Back