Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen how black boys work, not much better than white good ol boys. Sexist swine, like that repulsive prick, Weinstein, and one day all their violent hateful shit will out, too, and playing the race card won't save them.It will only make them look that much worse.
Funny women are attracted to powerful men but then you're telling them not to use their power? Would Melanie be First Lady if trump didn't harvey her?

At least bill Cosby had the decency to knock em out first, lol

I know you know the difference between using what you have attempt seduction and using what you have to sexually harass or rape.

I have seen how black boys work, not much better than white good ol boys. Sexist swine, like that repulsive prick, Weinstein, and one day all their violent hateful shit will out, too, and playing the race card won't save them.It will only make them look that much worse.
Funny women are attracted to powerful men but then you're telling them not to use their power? Would Melanie be First Lady if trump didn't harvey her?

At least bill Cosby had the decency to knock em out first, lol
Cosby also played the race card. I loved that guy, but he was serial sexual predator. Weinstien didn't drug women. Like that matters. A little prestige and men think they can get in your pants.

Cosby didn't drug women. He gave women drugs for them to take, willingly and knowingly.

He was a sleazy man using his power to buy sex from young women, but he was not a rapist.

More dumb shit. Whites do the same thing.
We had hillbillies growing up around here. Their kids assimilated and didn't carry on their parents ignorant traits. Well some didn't go off to college or do much after high school. Those guys turned into carpenters drunks laborers ex husbands but very few of them are criminals gang members ok some might be drug dealers but they're the kind of drug dealer like in pulp fiction when travolta took uma to his drug dealer to give him the shot.

PBS runs documentaries of black kids telling us how they all know someone who's been murdered. And they say the streets are unsafe. Are those black kids Lyin?
Black drug dealers killing black drug dealers over who gets to sell drugs to White Suburbanites and Hicks, stupid.
The cops and citizens in my neighborhood won't allow criminal organizations to operate in our cities. If you want drugs you got to go to the lawless parts of town. The black communities.
They allow white Suburban Heights and Hicks to drive around with the drugs they bought, but they arrest seven times as many blacks for driving while black.
A black with some college has the same chance of getting a job as a white with some prison. Is that fair? You know God is not going to be amused by your willfull ignorance... You're conservative jackasses think blacks have it ingreat because of a little affirmative action... Enjoy hell. It is also the GOP Pander to the rich, screw the rest policy of the last 35 years it's killing all of us and the country. You are so functionally idiotic,
wow--what a post..what does it mean??

It is time.

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866--white-man-white-white.jpg

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled lefty idiocy.
Blind to Injustice 2 blacks 2... Save your brain, vote Republican...
what injustice?
once again--you provide no facts and hateful replies
I provide facts and you call it hate/''racism''....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had hillbillies growing up around here. Their kids assimilated and didn't carry on their parents ignorant traits. Well some didn't go off to college or do much after high school. Those guys turned into carpenters drunks laborers ex husbands but very few of them are criminals gang members ok some might be drug dealers but they're the kind of drug dealer like in pulp fiction when travolta took uma to his drug dealer to give him the shot.

PBS runs documentaries of black kids telling us how they all know someone who's been murdered. And they say the streets are unsafe. Are those black kids Lyin?
Black drug dealers killing black drug dealers over who gets to sell drugs to White Suburbanites and Hicks, stupid.
The cops and citizens in my neighborhood won't allow criminal organizations to operate in our cities. If you want drugs you got to go to the lawless parts of town. The black communities.
They allow white Suburban Heights and Hicks to drive around with the drugs they bought, but they arrest seven times as many blacks for driving while black.
Because if they didn't racially profile the criminal element in Detroit would come to the burbs.
All part of the gigantic discrimination against blacks that makes life close to impossible for them. Great job GOP and silly Dupes. Enjoy hell. It's the test laugh out loud.
Impossible? Really??? Come on now bro. I agree that life might be "impossible" in some of the poorest places in America but those people are just a bus ride away from a better place. My grandparents came to this country not knowing how to speak the language. If a black person wants to make it in America they can. Get over yourselves.

1. HALF OF BLACK AMERICANS BORN POOR STAY POOR

2. MOST BLACK MIDDLE CLASS KIDS ARE DOWNWARDLY MOBILE

3. BLACK WEALTH BARELY EXISTS

4. MOST BLACK FAMILIES HEADED BY SINGLE PARENT

5. BLACK STUDENTS ATTEND WORSE SCHOOLS

Five Bleak Facts on Black Opportunity

It is time.

And you guys won the election. It's over. No more guilt, affirmative action, special treatment, quotas. All men are created equal.

I know the privileged. They're sick of feeling guilty about the opportunities they afford themselves. And they feel they pay too many taxes to feed the poor and what government is doing isn't solving the problem.

And again, you won. We're going to try things your way for a bit

Really?

I've known a few "privileged". They mostly seem to buy into the idea of "guilt" for what they have.

It's the middle class, and the working class, the ones that damn well know they worked hard for what they have, that are sick and tired of being told they didn't.

Really, really tired of it.
What they/you are tired of is getting fucked by the same people who for decades or centuries have been fucking blacks. The rich powerful elites. But instead you voted for one of them to be your president. You don't realize you and poor/middle class blacks should actually be on the same side and the same enemy is fucking you both.

You aren't sick of being told you worked hard for what you got. You cry that you don't got enough too. But instead of whitey it's the government you're convinced is screwing you. And you cry that blacks are being treated better than you which to me is a hoot.

It is time.

And you guys won the election. It's over. No more guilt, affirmative action, special treatment, quotas. All men are created equal.

I know the privileged. They're sick of feeling guilty about the opportunities they afford themselves. And they feel they pay too many taxes to feed the poor and what government is doing isn't solving the problem.

Really?

I've known a few "privileged". They mostly seem to buy into the idea of "guilt" for what they have.

It's the middle class, and the working class, the ones that damn well know they worked hard for what they have, that are sick and tired of being told they didn't.

These 3 Charts Show Why Middle Class Workers Are Struggling to Get Ahead Today

The Secret Shame of Middle-Class Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck

7 Reasons the Middle Class Is in Serious Trouble

In today’s economy, even two-income families struggle to make ends meet

Why so many Americans in the middle class have no savings

You worked hard....for what you don't got. LOL

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

59ef60f4fc7e9372058b4567.jpg

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

Yep, some people are never happy unless they stir up things. Damn. Some people want reparations, and in the spirit of Orwell, make them up when possible. Some folks love sniffing out the tiniest of insults to add to their shit list of hurts to fuel their outrage. They need to find another hobby.

Delusional.
Why do all well paid black athletes pay homage to their poorer less talented kin by just kneeling? Why don't they , instead, stand up, put their hand over their hearts, play the damned game and donate their earnings to all those poor people instead silently kneeling? Such commitment. Put their money where their mouth is. No, they are such drama queens and they don't care about the poor, crime or black lives.
You miss the point of them kneeling. It's how black people are treated by police. Even rich black men are abused by cops. Moneys got nothing to do with it

You want your message heard?

Expressing it by disrespecting the Flag, the nation it stands for, and it's citizens, is about the very WORST way to get that.

FUCK THEM ALL.

A $500 surprise expense would put most Americans into debt

1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should be saving

44 percent of Americans couldn't cover an unexpected $400 expense

These people need someone to blame and what your rich masters have convinced you is that AA and blacks are why you are so broke. Who will you blame after 4 or 8 years of Trump?

It is time.

Really?

What they/you are tired of is getting fucked by the same people who for decades or centuries have been fucking blacks. The rich powerful elites. But instead you voted for one of them to be your president. You don't realize you and poor/middle class blacks should actually be on the same side and the same enemy is fucking you both.

You aren't sick of being told you worked hard for what you got. You cry that you don't got enough too. But instead of whitey it's the government you're convinced is screwing you. And you cry that blacks are being treated better than you which to me is a hoot.

1. HIllary was the candidate of the super rich.

2. Who should we have supported in the GOP, to represent the Middle Class, and/or the working class? Fucking Jeb?

3. The middle class, the working class, my point about them knowing they are not entitled and being tired of those telling them they are? That's more libs than blacks, but regardless, anyone that tells middle class white and working class whites that they are entitled, is the enemy of middle and working class whites.

It is time.

Really?

These 3 Charts Show Why Middle Class Workers Are Struggling to Get Ahead Today

The Secret Shame of Middle-Class Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck

7 Reasons the Middle Class Is in Serious Trouble

In today’s economy, even two-income families struggle to make ends meet

Why so many Americans in the middle class have no savings

You worked hard....for what you don't got. LOL

Which is why we wanted real change.

Yep, some people are never happy unless they stir up things. Damn. Some people want reparations, and in the spirit of Orwell, make them up when possible. Some folks love sniffing out the tiniest of insults to add to their shit list of hurts to fuel their outrage. They need to find another hobby.

Delusional.
Why do all well paid black athletes pay homage to their poorer less talented kin by just kneeling? Why don't they , instead, stand up, put their hand over their hearts, play the damned game and donate their earnings to all those poor people instead silently kneeling? Such commitment. Put their money where their mouth is. No, they are such drama queens and they don't care about the poor, crime or black lives.
You miss the point of them kneeling. It's how black people are treated by police. Even rich black men are abused by cops. Moneys got nothing to do with it

Expressing it by disrespecting the Flag, the nation it stands for, and it's citizens, is about the very WORST way to get that.

FUCK THEM ALL.

These people need someone to blame and what your rich masters have convinced you is that AA and blacks are why you are so broke. Who will you blame after 4 or 8 years of Trump?

No, these people need national policies that serve their interests, that is way they voted for change.

The dismissal of their efforts, hard work and sacrifice by liberals who tell them they have "white privilege" when they know damn well they do not, is an separate issue.

The discrimination against them in order to favor blacks, is another attack they are ill able to withstand.

Ignoring either issue, is just a way to fuck them, and they know it.

It is time.

Really?

2. Who should we have supported in the GOP, to represent the Middle Class, and/or the working class? Fucking Jeb?

3. The middle class, the working class, my point about them knowing they are not entitled and being tired of those telling them they are? That's more libs than blacks, but regardless, anyone that tells middle class white and working class whites that they are entitled, is the enemy of middle and working class whites.
You were convinced the Democrats are no longer the party for working people and in a way you are right but the GOP is not the solution for you my friend. You need to take back the Democratic party. Step one was accomplished. The Dems were devistated. They need to come up with a new schtick. The GOP don't need to change. They got you with god gays guns and racism. Gay wedding cakes.

And they tell you that it's blacks and immigrants why you aren't doing better. Never mind ceo pay went up 300% as your pay stagnated for decades. And sure they flooded the market with cheap labor and that's how they got richer. But you don't blame them. You blame the immigrant they hired. I don't blame them. I'd take the job too.

Delusional.

FUCK THEM ALL.

No, these people need national policies that serve their interests, that is way they voted for change.

The dismissal of their efforts, hard work and sacrifice by liberals who tell them they have "white privilege" when they know damn well they do not, is an separate issue.

The discrimination against them in order to favor blacks, is another attack they are ill able to withstand.

The guy who's union job just went overseas and now he got a job in a non union factory with no benefits and $15 an hour is priviledged compared to poor blacks who have no economic opportunities in their area.

Look at the coal miners. Did they re invent themselves or like blacks in poor areas are they sitting around crying hoping trump and the GOP make coal popular again?

And gas is more expensive this year this time than it was last year. That's less disposable income for you. Less you can save for retirement. But Trump promised coal they'd do better under him so they have to jack the price up at least a little.

It is time.

Really?

You were convinced the Democrats are no longer the party for working people and in a way you are right but the GOP is not the solution for you my friend. You need to take back the Democratic party. Step one was accomplished. The Dems were devistated. They need to come up with a new schtick. The GOP don't need to change. They got you with god gays guns and racism. Gay wedding cakes.

And they tell you that it's blacks and immigrants why you aren't doing better. Never mind ceo pay went up 300% as your pay stagnated for decades. And sure they flooded the market with cheap labor and that's how they got richer. But you don't blame them. You blame the immigrant they hired. I don't blame them. I'd take the job too.

The Dems are completely hostile to me. They consider me and mine "deplorable".

ANY time I dare voice my interests, liberals ridicule me for being white and having the nerve to want my interests represented.

There is nothing to be done with the dems.

FUCK THEM ALL.

The guy who's union job just went overseas and now he got a job in a non union factory with no benefits and $15 an hour is priviledged compared to poor blacks who have no economic opportunities in their area.

No, he is not. And thanks for dismissing his interests. Like I said.

Look at the coal miners. Did they re invent themselves or like blacks in poor areas are they sitting around crying hoping trump and the GOP make coal popular again?

From what I've heard, they've done what they can. But again, why the hostility to people having problems?

And gas is more expensive this year this time than it was last year. That's less disposable income for you. Less you can save for retirement. But Trump promised coal they'd do better under him so they have to jack the price up at least a little.

So, having a dem president who would be actively hostile to their region's prime employer would have helped?

Why are you dismissing their interests?

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

59ef60f4fc7e9372058b4567.jpg

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

Delusional.
I also see how abusive and hateful black males can be, which isn't my fault for noticing. PLEASE, it's not my fault being a victim of black males and noticing just how evil they can be. Sorry. Racism goes out the door here. And hiding their abysmal actions by crying "racism' just isn't working anymore. Racism shmasim.

The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves feel like winners.

Really?

ANY time I dare voice my interests, liberals ridicule me for being white and having the nerve to want my interests represented.

Well you aren't rich enough for the GOP to care about you.

Think about what Trump did. He won you over by stealing old Democratic positions. NAFTA, illegals stealing jobs and deluting the market with low wage workers. Bring jobs back home.

The GOP invented NAFTA. Clinton only signed it because Bush 1 was a 1 term president. Every Republican in both houses voted for it.

Really?

Well you aren't rich enough for the GOP to care about you.

Think about what Trump did. He won you over by stealing old Democratic positions. NAFTA, illegals stealing jobs and deluting the market with low wage workers. Bring jobs back home.

The GOP invented NAFTA. Clinton only signed it because Bush 1 was a 1 term president. Every Republican in both houses voted for it.

If Trump wants to be re-elected he better care.

IF the GOP ever wants to win again, they better care.

White voters didn't come out like this last time because of Trump's "charisma."

What is the race card Correll?

It is absurd that you pretend not to know.

"The phrase is commonly used to allege that someone has deliberately and falsely accused another person of being a racist in order to gain some sort of advantage"

Massively used by lefties like you to advance their political agenda by marginalize people and ideas that they cannot refute honestly.

THis is for you pretending to not know that.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

No that's not playing the race card. That's how you want to define the race card. Playing the race card as defined by you racists is when you use race to gain an advantage. Such as what whites have done since at least 1776. You play it with your claim of anti white discrimination that you cannot prove.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

Your denial of the meaning of the term is obviously because you don't like being called on your bullshit.

Consider your comment dismissed.

THe meaning of the term Race Card will remain the same.

And you will continue to be called on it, as you do it, over and over again, race baiter.
I see lots of black guys welcomed into white families. Black society doesn't welcome an ivory brother admit it.

A number of my cousins married or bred with blacks. No one said boo about it.

“Bred”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back