Manifesto clearly shows Dylann Roof is a Conservative right-winger

I haven't seen anyone defending him outside of showing an understanding of what motivates creeps like this to do terrible acts.

No one is defending him, got it.

However, folks like you avidly supported the the political climate that pushed him over the edge into madness. The insanity we see on constant display in the news. It is definitely part of the plan to push more people into committing random acts of violence by both sides.

Wait, you defend after saying you didnt see any defending? Are you typing on a braille keyboard?
He is saying that it was in fact liberals who are responsible for the Right wing killer monkey they let loose on society.. that is why he is not defending what he did ..the killer was being "liberal" according to the bag of granola[fruit flake and nuts]

The bottom line is that left thinking liberal democrats do not go into a black church and kill black people. That's the bottom line. A white racist might, but a left, liberal Democrat doesn't. It is anathema to everything he/she stands for.
Its is the Right wing that sees GUNS as the ultimate tool of freedom...these folks are seriously pathological...

He is saying that it was in fact liberals who are responsible for the Right wing killer monkey they let loose on society.. that is why he is not defending what he did ..the killer was being "liberal" according to the bag of granola[fruit flake and nuts]

Looks like our hardened "conservative black hater"'s little wrists can barely hold up that tiny American flag he's burning there. And you'd think they'd be a lot stronger since he's wearing a gym advertisement featuring a big, black, burly dude in a banana hammock pumping iron. I mean, what does this kid go to the gym for? The scenery?...

Typical conservative and racism?...yeah...right... When everyone is ready to discuss the elephant in the banana hammock, you just let me know. Meanwhile for a good chuckle, I'm going to skip over to the "Dylann was just mad at a black guy cuz he stole his girlfriend" thread...always start out the day with a good laugh is what I say!

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

The bottom line is that left thinking liberal democrats do not go into a black church and kill black people. That's the bottom line. A white racist might, but a left, liberal Democrat doesn't. It is anathema to everything he/she stands for.
Its is the Right wing that sees GUNS as the ultimate tool of freedom...these folks are seriously pathological...
:clap2:

Looks like our hardened "conservative black hater"'s little wrists can barely hold up that tiny American flag he's burning there. And you'd think they'd be a lot stronger since he's wearing a gym advertisement featuring a big, black, burly dude in a banana hammock pumping iron. I mean, what does this kid go to the gym for? The scenery?...

Typical conservative and racism?...yeah...right... When everyone is ready to discuss the elephant in the banana hammock, you just let me know. Meanwhile for a good chuckle, I'm going to skip over to the "Dylann was just mad at a black guy cuz he stole his girlfriend" thread...always start out the day with a good laugh is what I say!

Absolutely pathetic justifications for trying to say this guy isn't a fundmentalist, right wing conservative racist. Pathetic.

I haven't seen anyone defending him outside of showing an understanding of what motivates creeps like this to do terrible acts.

No one is defending him, got it.

However, folks like you avidly supported the the political climate that pushed him over the edge into madness. The insanity we see on constant display in the news. It is definitely part of the plan to push more people into committing random acts of violence by both sides.

Wait, you defend after saying you didnt see any defending? Are you typing on a braille keyboard?

Not a defense.

Merely an understanding.

Learn the difference.

un·der·stand·ing
ˌəndərˈstandiNG
adjective
  1. sympathetically aware of other people's feelings; tolerant and forgiving.
Try providing a link so you can't doctor your response.

There is more than one context to the word :

Understanding Define Understanding at Dictionary.com

the definition of understanding

mental process of a person who comprehends; comprehension; personal interpretation:

My understanding of the word does not agree with yours.

intellectual faculties; intelligence; mind:

a quick understanding.

superior power of discernment; enlightened intelligence:

With her keen understanding she should have become a leader.

knowledge of or familiarity with a particular thing; skill in dealing with or handling something:

an understanding of accounting practice.

a state of cooperative or mutually tolerant relations between people:

To him, understanding and goodwill were the supreme virtues.

a mutual agreement, especially of a private, unannounced, or tacit kind:

They had an understanding about who would do the dishes.

an agreement regulating joint activity or settling differences, often informal or preliminary in character:

After hours of negotiation, no understanding on a new contract was reached.
Philosophy

the power of abstract thought; logical power.
Kantianism. the mental faculty resolving the sensory manifold into the transcendental unity of apperception.

characterized by understanding; prompted by, based on, or demonstrating comprehension, intelligence, discernment, empathy, or the like:

an understanding attitude.

Origin of understanding
before 1050;Middle Englishunderstandynge,late Old Englishunderstandincge

(noun). See understand

, -ing1

, -ing2

about:reader?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2Funderstanding&tabId=0​

Absolutely pathetic justifications for trying to say this guy isn't a fundmentalist, right wing conservative racist. Pathetic.

Burning the flag makes him more an anarchist than a conservative. Conservatives don't like change. He seems to be unhappy with the way things are.

Epic fail.

You're so desperately trying to veer this discussion into another one of your anti-gay diatribes. It is comical to say the least.

But he is gay mdk, and he struck a church the day after another southern Christian group announced they would not perform gay weddings. It may be a coincidence, but I want it ruled out.

But he is gay mdk, and he struck a church the day after another southern Christian group announced they would not perform gay weddings. It may be a coincidence, but I want it ruled out.

Every person that wears a wrist watch and a Gold's Gym tank top is gay. I mean this is common knowledge after. lol.

Your conspiracy theories are getting wilder by the day.

I think you need to Rule this in ...this is the date the Conservative wing nut hit man was focused on...
  1. June 19
  2. Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States. From its Galveston, Texas origin in 1865, the observance ofJune 19thas the African American Emancipation Day has spread across the United States and beyond.
  3. Juneteenth World Wide Celebration

Of course he's burning the US flag you stupid twit. He wants to replace it with the con flag.

The killer wing nut wanted the Nation to wake up on Juneteenth the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States with news of the massacre....the gay theory is something only a depraved and stupid mind would come up with...

I hope he burns in hell.

But...he was accurate on two points.

1- White really dont think about race much day to day. We just dont.
2- The bigotry of LOW STANDARDS for blacks is horrible. He says we hold them to lower standards. Hes right. Affirmative action caused this. The bigotry of low expectations.

Now...he was saying those things out of hatred. But the idea is accurate. Whites dont think of race much. And America's acceptance of a lower standard if expectations for blacks is indeed racist.

We whites don't have to think about it. If I get stopped by a cop, I will be treated with respect. I don't have to fear being shot for following a cop's order to hand over my driver's license. If I resist arrest or run away, I won't be gunned down.

Whites have had "affirmative actions" forever. Minorities have had it only a short time. Racism did not start with affirmative action.

Of course he's burning the US flag you stupid twit. He wants to replace it with the con flag.

Our flag is the one he's burning.....

I think you need to Rule this in ...this is the date the Conservative wing nut hit man was focused on...
  1. June 19
  2. Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States. From its Galveston, Texas origin in 1865, the observance ofJune 19thas the African American Emancipation Day has spread across the United States and beyond.
  3. Juneteenth World Wide Celebration
:udaman:

It all gets down to the southern cracker mentality that is taught to these mouth breathers from childhood, I have lived among these less than intelligent cretins . really backward ignorant "people"

Forum List

Back