Mandatory, federal, gun background checks set new July record.....

Those who own firesticks beware........if Hilda gets elected, she's gonna tax the gun industry to death >>>

Hillary on New 25% National Gun Tax: I am all for that.

Gun scores will go out of business in droves and worse, the bitch will be taxing ammo.......ready for this.............per round!!!:ack-1::ack-1:

Ammo up my friends.......like ya never did before.:rock: Might have about 6 months or so!! And even for bolt action rifle rounds...........she'll be taxing everything. Range days will become relics of a former era........once or twice a year or you'll go broke!!! Unless.............unless you build up an ePiC stock now s0ns!!!:rock::rock::rock:

She might even go for the Nerf guns so word to the limpwristers..........stock up on Nurf ammo NOW!!:coffee:

You mean people still BUY ammo?!

Good. Now if only background checks were required for private sales, and it wasn't legal for anyone to sell a gun to a felon.
Private sales = gun registration.

It's illegal to sell a gun to a felon and it's illegal for a felon to own, possess or buy a gun.
If you don't run a background check in a private sale, then it's perfectly legal to sell a felon a gun.

yes...another month..another record breaking month....

Biggest July to date for NICS background checks to date
Good. Now if only background checks were required for private sales, and it wasn't legal for anyone to sell a gun to a felon.

And that would fix everything, because criminals follow the law and wouldn't dream of buying a gun on the black market. Ask France. They are one step ahead of as far as gun control and Muslim invasion.

Again, it's going to be a real tragedy for you guys when they tighten up the gun laws and a lot of these folks are going to have to turn in their pecker surrogates.

It will be a real tragedy when we decide not to meekly turn them in.

That is naive. The UN representative/potus isn't going to ask you pretty please can we have your guns. Background checks gives them all the information they need regarding your guns. Data mining tells them exactly how much ammo you have.
And here is why you'll happily turn them in to the authorities:

Mr. X, according to our records you have a semi-automatic 22. Your going to need to hand it over.
I don't have it anymore. The dog ate it. I lost it. I sold it at a gun show. I turned it into a lamp.....
Mr. X, in that case we have no choice but to remove your children from the home, as it may be unsafe.
Wait. I just remembered where that 22 is. I'll get it for you.........

The only way to avoid that ^ scenario is to elect American POTUS that represents our rights instead of the UN's.

Last edited:

It's illegal to sell a gun to a felon and it's illegal for a felon to own, possess or buy a gun.
If you don't run a background check in a private sale, then it's perfectly legal to sell a felon a gun.

The felon knows...and when he is caught with the gun he can be arrested.......no need for a background check...besides, they can simply use a straw buyer for a private sale if they are imposed....so the universal background check is pointless...except to get gun registration.........

I'm not sure why we have to keep telling you people this, over and over and over - this claim is false.
Why do you not understand this?

I'm not sure why we have to keep telling you people this, over and over and over - this claim is false.
Because anti-gun LWers won't take no for an answer. They have been trying to ban guns, in one form or another, for decades. They've had a few minor successes, but mostly large setbacks. The biggest one was seeing Clinton's gun ban expire and then failing to see Obama reinstate it.

And that would fix everything, because criminals follow the law and wouldn't dream of buying a gun on the black market. Ask France. They are one step ahead of as far as gun control and Muslim invasion.
What's France's murder rate again?

The felon knows...and when he is caught with the gun he can be arrested.......no need for a background check...besides, they can simply use a straw buyer for a private sale if they are imposed....so the universal background check is pointless...except to get gun registration.........
Oh so there are a couple pf extra steps before they can get a gun. That is very good news.

No it's not. It's not the seller's responsibility to find out if a buyer is a felon if you don't make him run a background check.

No it's not.
It is utterly false.
Travon and k'wanna are felons - they know each other from prison.
K'wanna knows Travon has a gun and asks to buy it.
Travon sells the gun to K'wanna, and commits a federal felony in doing so.

No it's not.
It is utterly false.
Joe Schmoe wants to sell his gun. K'Wanna buys it and goes on a murder spree. Joe Schmoe feels bad for a little bit, and then never thinks about it again, living happily after.

No it's not.
It is utterly false.
Joe Schmoe wants to sell his gun. K'Wanna buys it and goes on a murder spree. Joe Schmoe feels bad for a little bit, and then never thinks about it again, living happily after.
You said:
I proved you wrong.

No it's not.
It is utterly false.
You said:
I proved you wrong.
No you didn't. Joe Schmoe did nothing illegal.

What's France's murder rate again?

Whatever their criminals decide.......guns do not commit murder, criminals do.......

No it's not.
It is utterly false.

Yes.....he did nothing wrong....car dealer rents white truck to muslim man...muslim man drives over hundreds of people killing 84 of them...do you blame the car dealer? Of course you would.

Forum List

Back