Mandates to end in Ontario, civil disobedience WORKS

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Good news for the people of Ontario......

Now if we can only get one of those convoys going here to address healthcare, or perhaps criminal justice reform, or maybe even a convoy to address the inequality of 1% of the country owning over 50% of the wealth...

But nah....whining about wearing a mask to go in a Starbucks is a much more pressing issue

Now if we can only get one of those convoys going here to address healthcare, or perhaps criminal justice reform, or maybe even a convoy to address the inequality of 1% of the country owning over 50% of the wealth...

But nah....whining about wearing a mask to go in a Starbucks is a much more pressing issue

Well, maybe you could get off your dead ass and do something about it.

Otherwise you're just a whining bitch...

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!

Remember when the left used to say that?

IT WORKS!

I don't believe anything that coke snorting POS has to say. Turdeau needs to make this announcement. Ford is just saying what people want to hear to cover his threats.

Well, maybe you could get off your dead ass and do something about it.

Otherwise you're just a whining bitch...
Yea, we have.,...

Some of it has paid off, some of it has not.....

Guess who I never see out there demanding the same thing?

Conservatives

Which tells me those issues aren't as important as they claim....

273757702_310569361105242_395251350994142223_n.jpg

We have a central government that is turning citizens into dissidents and terrorists for the audacity of complaining to school boards. Progs lived by the soccer moms who helped to cause this. Now some of them have awakened.

Good news Biff.

There is a chance that a convoy will be formed to push for lower insurance premiums by allowing insurance companies to compete nationwide and to allow people to chose the type of coverage they want rather than requiring that they have coverage that they don't need. The convoy will also demand that we build more prisons and refuse bail for repeat offenders and best of all they will demand an end to welfare so that lazy people start working to redistribute wealth through their hard work.

All your dreams are coming true.

Oh, look, another Marxist clown advocating government theft and redistribution.

Yea, we have.,...

Some of it has paid off, some of it has not.....

Guess who I never see out there demanding the same thing?

Conservatives

Which tells me those issues aren't as important as they claim....

What have you, personally done, and where have you done it? Because I think you're lying. I think you sit in your basement and dream shit up...

What have you, personally done, and where have you done it? Because I think you're lying. I think you sit in your basement and dream shit up...
More than you have personally done, I guarantee you that...

Do you know how I know this??

Because you online reactionary right-wing cucks do nothing but stay online and be reactionary right-wing cucks...

I GUARANTEE you don't talk that same shit in real life.....

Yall are cowards to the core

Because you online reactionary right-wing cucks do nothing but stay online and be reactionary right-wing cucks...

I know you've done shit in your life. You know how I know?

Because you're a whiny, lazy negro, that's how I know.

Personally, I don't protest. Only in rare instances are they worthwhile. You, though, apparently have the time to waste protesting. I don't. I have a job.

And I "GUARANTEE" you I conduct myself in real life exactly as I do here. I've been successful in life, and have gotten to the point where I really don't care if people like how direct I am. I don't pull punches. I don't have to...

I know you've done shit in your life. You know how I know?

Because you're a whiny, lazy negro, that's how I know.

Personally, I don't protest. Only in rare instances are they worthwhile. You, though, apparently have the time to waste protesting. I don't. I have a job.

And I "GUARANTEE" you I conduct myself in real life exactly as I do here. I've been successful in life, and have gotten to the point where I really don't care if people like how direct I am. I don't pull punches. I don't have to...
No, you don't

Because I guarantee you that you wouldn't tell me or anyone else they are a "lazy negro" in real life...

You are a coward...period.....

Even in this exchange, you talked all that shit then said "oh, well, I personally don't protest myself" -- you leave the heavy lifting to other folks...shut yo bitch ass up

No, you don't

Because I guarantee you that you wouldn't tell me or anyone else they are a "lazy negro" in real life...

You are a coward...period.....

Even in this exchange, you talked all that shit then said "oh, well, I personally don't protest myself" -- you leave the heavy lifting to other folks...shut yo bitch ass up

Pipe down, Kunta.

First, yes, if you're a lazy negro (and you are), I'm going to tell you that, whether it's online or face to face. If you then feel the need to take a swing at me because you can't control your emotions, that's fine. Swing away. You're an emotional train wreck, so I would expect that from you.

Second, I don't protest because, by and large, I think they're stupid, not because of any "heavy lifting".

So, go sit your lazy, monkey ass down and stop flappin' those blue gums. No one's listening, anyway...

Come on down to a Southern Red state and try that BLM shit here. We'll ship whats left of the sorry asses home after. Lol

Forum List

Back