Manafort Quits, Putin is Probably Crying in His Vodka

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Well he's gone and now all we have is a white supremacist running the campaign. This is getting interesting folks

" Paul Manafort has resigned as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman, the campaign announced in a statement Friday morning.

The move comes two days after Trump brought in Stephen Bannon as campaign chief executive and Kellyanne Conway as campaign manager in a major shakeup.
The moves were seen as a de facto demotion for Manafort, even though the campaign stressed that he was keeping his position at the time.

“This morning Paul Manafort offered, and I accepted, his resignation from the campaign,” Trump said in the statement.

“I am very appreciative for his great work in helping to get us where we are today, and in particular his work guiding us through the delegate and convention process. Paul is a true professional and I wish him the greatest success.” Manafort resigns as Trump campaign chairman

Manafort worked to get Trump to play nice with the GOPe and in return the GOPe stabbed Trump in the back. Trump does not cotton to bad advice so he brought in people to move him back to what was successful. At that point Manafort became the third wheel and the writing was on the wall. 99% of America couldn't care less who the campaign managers are anyway.

so Manfort hauls ass the day after they start digging in his Russian past.

lol.​

Manafort worked to get Trump to play nice with the GOPe and in return the GOPe stabbed Trump in the back.

--- by nominating him?
I uh, think they stabbed themselves in the back with that one, Sparkles.

America couldn't care less who the campaign managers are anyway.

At one point that was true. When you change campaign managers like shirts because you don't have the ability deal with anything but yes men, it starts to say something not about the managers but about the candidate. Loudly.

Manafort worked to get Trump to play nice with the GOPe and in return the GOPe stabbed Trump in the back.

--- by nominating him?
I uh, think they stabbed themselves in the back with that one, Sparkles.

America couldn't care less who the campaign managers are anyway.

At one point that was true. When you change campaign managers like shirts because you don't have the ability deal with anything but yes men, it starts to say something not about the managers but about the candidate. Loudly.
Correct.

This is further evidence of a ‘campaign’ in serious trouble, desperately trying to find its way.

Trump is currently "singing"

I've Gotta Be Me

Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong
Whether I find a place in this world or never belong
I gotta be me, I've gotta be me
What else can I be but what I am

Forum List

Back