Manafort gets the ax!!

Now we know who suggested Trump goes on an apology tour!

Wahahaha. The Joke just expanded!!

Not surprising and the distraction was costing Trump ( My opinion )...

The firing and what some are calling Trump apology may not save him ( Trump ) because he has the habit of reverting back to his old way of attacking like a mad dog with no real sense of direction...

His handlers need to leash and muzzle the mutt and let him only speak from handler approved speeches and maybe he will gain in ground...
I hate to point this out but

Manafort was the last one to tell Trump to tone it back!!
Now Trump is surrounded by sensationalist and one pollster!

I think Hillary is going to win handedly now. Time to switch to the Congressional races and vote GOP to restrain her.

In other words, you Republicans got to stop punishing your establishment candidates!!

Trump's Poll Number are well below freezing right now. He is losing in Battle Ground States and he has successfully alienated African-American Voters, Asian-American Voters, Hispanic-American Voters and Muslim-American Voters. FrankenTrumpen has no ground game in Ohio I give the lying Trumpenfuhrer Asshole until September before the RePugs dump him. I for doubt he will last through just one debate against Hillary Clinton. Face it RePugs, your Lying Ass Hat Nominee has as much chance of winning as ice cream cone in hell.

Foreign Agent Registration Act - 1938.

Requires persons acting as agents for foreign in a political or quasi-political capacity to make periodic disclosure of their relationship with the foreign principal.

Manafort illegally and in violation of Federal Law covertly funneled money from Pro-Russian Groups in Ukraine into the U.S. Manafort failed to register as a Foreign Agent....

Five Years in Federal Prison, what would make it better is for der FrankenTrumpen to be his cell mate.

Last edited:
Paul Manafort was his campaign manager, but did it for free...

He was not getting paid to do the job....!!!!

That just doesn't make any sense, unless the Russians were paying him...or this was a 'favor' to the Russians...

That just doesn't make any sense, unless the Russians were paying him...or this was a 'favor' to the Russians...

Does not matter if Manafort was paid or not. He acted an unregistered agent for a known hostile foreign power.

The firing and what some are calling Trump apology may not save him ( Trump ) because he has the habit of reverting back to his old way of attacking like a mad dog with no real sense of direction...

His handlers need to leash and muzzle the mutt and let him only speak from handler approved speeches and maybe he will gain in ground...

I think Hillary is going to win handedly now. Time to switch to the Congressional races and vote GOP to restrain her.

In other words, you Republicans got to stop punishing your establishment candidates!!

1.I am not voting for Donald John Trump and if you did not know this then get it through your thick skull!

2. Establishment Republicans like Susan Collins are the ones I would push onto America and would never endorse someone like Cruz or Trump. America need rational thinking politicians and not someone that is nothing but a shock jock whore...

3. I am voting for Johnson and before you write that is a wasted vote or a vote for Trump you should remember here in Texas Clinton chances of winning this state is slim at best and need those like me not voting for the GOP candidate to even give her kunt ass a damn chance...

Read those three and any further partisan whore nonsense will result in me writing one hell of a troll response back to you!

Why would you suggest that establishment Republicans are the answer.

The GOP at the federal level is no different than the democrats. It's a one party system....the MONEY party.

Cruz would have been better than Trump.

But nobody is talking about our HUGE deficit. Why not ?

I don't care who is in there.....we are drowning in debt...don't fix that...we are screwed

If Hillary wins and dems take the house, do you think spending will stop?
He understands!

Trump most likely will keep putting his foot in his mouth for the next 3 months. That is basically a Clinton win so let's move onto the next stage:Congressional races.

Look, go ahead vote Trump or even Gary Johnson. Vote your conscious. Hillary will win with or with out you anyway! So clean your soul with the presidential vote!!

However, we need at least the House dominated by Republicans to keep the country going off a liberal cliff! Hence, stop punishing establishment republicans. We need them to win key districts.

If you are not a Republican or conservative then this message is not for you.

Does not matter if Manafort was paid or not. He acted an unregistered agent for a known hostile foreign power.
YES, he did do THAT!

BUT, there is much more to this, involving the Trump campaign and Manafort's purpose and reason for volunteering to be Trump's campaign Manager FOR FREE. Was he a "mole" for the Russians that he was a campaign agent to...or directly from Putin? There are so many things unanswered that they want to "go away" with him being fired from a job he was allegedly never getting paid for in the first place...

1.I am not voting for Donald John Trump and if you did not know this then get it through your thick skull!

2. Establishment Republicans like Susan Collins are the ones I would push onto America and would never endorse someone like Cruz or Trump. America need rational thinking politicians and not someone that is nothing but a shock jock whore...

3. I am voting for Johnson and before you write that is a wasted vote or a vote for Trump you should remember here in Texas Clinton chances of winning this state is slim at best and need those like me not voting for the GOP candidate to even give her kunt ass a damn chance...

Read those three and any further partisan whore nonsense will result in me writing one hell of a troll response back to you!

The GOP at the federal level is no different than the democrats. It's a one party system....the MONEY party.

I don't care who is in there.....we are drowning in debt...don't fix that...we are screwed

He understands!

Trump most likely will keep putting his foot in his mouth for the next 3 months. That is basically a Clinton win so let's move onto the next stage:Congressional races.

Look, go ahead vote Trump or even Gary Johnson. Vote your conscious. Hillary will win with or with out you anyway! So clean your soul with the presidential vote!!

However, we need at least the House dominated by Republicans to keep the country going off a liberal cliff! Hence, stop punishing establishment republicans. We need them to win key districts.

I'm not 100% sure trump would lose. Obama looked certain to lose until the hurricane hit the week before the election.

Thought provoking, thank you!

Sadly Trump supporters forego thinking and vote on emotion, single issues and off course the lies, half-truths, innuendos, rumors, character assassination and revised history broadcast and post on the Internet by Right Wing Conspirators; of course these efforts are echoed by the biddable self defined conservatives too dumb to know they are being played on message boards such as this one.

He understands!

I'm not 100% sure trump would lose. Obama looked certain to lose until the hurricane hit the week before the election.

Obama was assured a win when Romney uttered his 47% comment. Be assured, Trump has uttered much worse and those words will haunt him from now until Nov. 8th.

He understands!

Whose turn is it to remind these people who's running for president?

Text of Foreign Agent Registration Act.

http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1069&context=ilj.

It does not matter Manafort was paid to be Trump's Campaign Manager or not.

Under F.A.R.A., Manafort had to register as Foreign Agent and he did not. By covert means, Manafort funneled funds from Pro-Russian Groups in Ukraine into the the United States.

What Manafort did is punishable by up 5-Years in Federal Prison.

It's over.

Trump has elevated a guy who doesn't give a shit about the Republican Party and has zero experience running a campaign.

What a bizarre shitshow the Republican Party has become.

And what a beatdown it's going to be.

I am not convinced that if Donald Trump wins and the house stays GOP that the spending will stop.

It's over.

Trump has elevated a guy who doesn't give a shit about the Republican Party and has zero experience running a campaign.

What's sad is that it might actually be close.

Hillary will go down as the first president who effectively ran unopposed...and almost lost.

It's over.

From your mouth to God's ears!

But, Trump is a Phoenix, he rises up out of the ashes....it ain't over, till the fat lady sings, is how I view it....politics is scuzzy and dirty...and how much more will the Russians play in to this with their leaks, strategically released with a story from Briebart prepared for the release and every right wing internet media making it a big thing, in their echo chamber.

Never underestimate the Power of the Dark Side!!!! :D

Donald John Trump is not going to fix that, and that is the reality and if you believe Cruz would have, well he is part of the Bush side of the GOP, so it would have not happen with him either.

Those like Susan Collins know how to work with the other political party to get shit done and it take more than cutting taxes and social programs to get this debit under control.

What is never talked about the idiots on this site and other sites is the reality is your state failure in all this. States along with local government have been guilty of killing small business that could generate jobs and more tax revenue but hey let focus on the Federal level because none of you want to admit your state is as much of the damn problem...

I know how dare I not write it is President Obama failure just like President Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy, Ike and so on!

Some stated do very well with job creation.....

I am not sure how you draw your conclusions.

He understands!

I'm not a Republican nor am I a conservative - so if you don't want my opinion, send your messages in private.

He understands!

Whose turn is it to remind these people who's running for president?

Running for "class clown" seems more appropriate.

Forum List

Back