Manafort gets the ax!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Now we know who suggested Trump goes on an apology tour!

Wahahaha. The Joke just expanded!!

Not surprising and the distraction was costing Trump ( My opinion )...

The firing and what some are calling Trump apology may not save him ( Trump ) because he has the habit of reverting back to his old way of attacking like a mad dog with no real sense of direction...

His handlers need to leash and muzzle the mutt and let him only speak from handler approved speeches and maybe he will gain in ground...

Pauly Walnuts quits. His covert funneling of funds from Pro-Russian Groups into the U.S. is a violation of Federal Law. That Goombah looking fuck faced lying piece of shit could face time in federal prison for failure to register as Foreign Agent.

The firing and what some are calling Trump apology may not save him ( Trump ) because he has the habit of reverting back to his old way of attacking like a mad dog with no real sense of direction...

His handlers need to leash and muzzle the mutt and let him only speak from handler approved speeches and maybe he will gain in ground...
I hate to point this out but

Manafort was the last one to tell Trump to tone it back!!
Now Trump is surrounded by sensationalist and one pollster!

I think Hillary is going to win handedly now. Time to switch to the Congressional races and vote GOP to restrain her.

In other words, you Republicans got to stop punishing your establishment candidates!!

I think Hillary is going to win handedly now. Time to switch to the Congressional races and vote GOP to restrain her.

In other words, you Republicans got to stop punishing your establishment candidates!!

1.I am not voting for Donald John Trump and if you did not know this then get it through your thick skull!

2. Establishment Republicans like Susan Collins are the ones I would push onto America and would never endorse someone like Cruz or Trump. America need rational thinking politicians and not someone that is nothing but a shock jock whore...

3. I am voting for Johnson and before you write that is a wasted vote or a vote for Trump you should remember here in Texas Clinton chances of winning this state is slim at best and need those like me not voting for the GOP candidate to even give her kunt ass a damn chance...

Read those three and any further partisan whore nonsense will result in me writing one hell of a troll response back to you!

1.I am not voting for Donald John Trump and if you did not know this then get it through your thick skull!

2. Establishment Republicans like Susan Collins are the ones I would push onto America and would never endorse someone like Cruz or Trump. America need rational thinking politicians and not someone that is nothing but a shock jock whore...

3. I am voting for Johnson and before you write that is a wasted vote or a vote for Trump you should remember here in Texas Clinton chances of winning this state is slim at best and need those like me not voting for the GOP candidate to even give her kunt ass a damn chance...

Read those three and any further partisan whore nonsense will result in me writing one hell of a troll response back to you!

Why would you suggest that establishment Republicans are the answer.

The GOP at the federal level is no different than the democrats. It's a one party system....the MONEY party.

Cruz would have been better than Trump.

But nobody is talking about our HUGE deficit. Why not ?

I don't care who is in there.....we are drowning in debt...don't fix that...we are screwed

Your thinking is that four more years of McConnell and now Ryan will be something positive and benefit the American people?

Do you understand their is a distinct difference between fiscal conservatives who support austerity, and a nation or household run by those who can be fiscally responsible?

Is it responsible to let the house go unpainted because the inhabitants are divided? IMO fiscal conservatism is kicking the can down the road, it has too many cost deficits and zero cost benefits. It's one reason, and a main one, why I could never vote for a fiscal conservative, they are myopic and will refuse to put new shingles on a leaky roof, which will eventually destroy the home and everything within it.

The GOP at the federal level is no different than the democrats. It's a one party system....the MONEY party.

I don't care who is in there.....we are drowning in debt...don't fix that...we are screwed

If Hillary wins and dems take the house, do you think spending will stop?

Donald John Trump is not going to fix that, and that is the reality and if you believe Cruz would have, well he is part of the Bush side of the GOP, so it would have not happen with him either.

Those like Susan Collins know how to work with the other political party to get shit done and it take more than cutting taxes and social programs to get this debit under control.

What is never talked about the idiots on this site and other sites is the reality is your state failure in all this. States along with local government have been guilty of killing small business that could generate jobs and more tax revenue but hey let focus on the Federal level because none of you want to admit your state is as much of the damn problem...

I know how dare I not write it is President Obama failure just like President Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy, Ike and so on!

It will not stop with Ryan in power either... It will be spent on other projects the GOP want to spend on...

Anyone who uses the phrase, "give her kunt ass a damn chance" is déclassé as well as a scofflaw.

I am voting for Johnson and before you write that is a wasted vote or a vote for Trump

I have voted third party/outsider in the past. Didn't consider my vote wasted at all. At the time, there also wasn't a very strange, non politician, major party candidate that made me really concerned he could be elected by my fellow Americans.

I always vote for the candidate that I believe will cause the LEAST AMOUNT of harm to me and mine. My family has done well the past 8 years. Prospered and moved forward. I am not interested in an experiment with the likes of a Trump concerning my families fiscal well being.

So, as much as I dislike Hillary, I will vote for her because of my reason stated above. My son is voting for Johnson. My daughter's and wife, Hillary.

Trump should cause concern to anyone that has assets, income and has prospered during the Obama years. And there are a lot of people who have done very well.

Hillary will be so focused on the investigations the republicans will conduct, she won't have time to screw the economy up. And the economy will just roll slowly along like it has. Positive but slow growth. And that's fine for me.

If Johnson represents your interests the best and you vote for him, that just makes sense. Not waste.

It will not stop with Ryan in power either... It will be spent on other projects the GOP want to spend on...

Please consider my post #7 above, and think about spending priorities. Think about cost benefits and cost deficits and how one can reduce future spending and the other can create greater unfunded needs.

One other point to consider, no member of Congress can claim to be fiscally responsible when putting our debt on the shoulders of future generations, when they continue to be paid and have benefits most Americans would love to have, and yet these Congress Critters spend half of their time at work, and half of that time on the phone raising money for their next campaign.

Your thinking is that four more years of McConnell and now Ryan will be something positive and benefit the American people?

Do you understand their is a distinct difference between fiscal conservatives who support austerity, and a nation or household run by those who can be fiscally responsible?

Is it responsible to let the house go unpainted because the inhabitants are divided? IMO fiscal conservatism is kicking the can down the road, it has too many cost deficits and zero cost benefits. It's one reason, and a main one, why I could never vote for a fiscal conservative, they are myopic and will refuse to put new shingles on a leaky roof, which will eventually destroy the home and everything within it.
Fiscal conservatives are also naïve and reactionary – they operate under the wrongheaded notion that a pre-Lochner 19th Century economic paradigm can function in a 21st Century industrialized First World Nation such as the United States.

Fiscal conservative economic dogma is reckless, irresponsible, and completely devoid of merit.

like me not voting for the GOP candidate to even give her kunt ass a damn chance...

You write the above AND you quote Khalil Gibran. Interesting. You do him proud? LMAO

I am voting for Johnson and before you write that is a wasted vote or a vote for Trump

I have voted third party/outsider in the past. Didn't consider my vote wasted at all. At the time, there also wasn't a very strange, non politician, major party candidate that made me really concerned he could be elected by my fellow Americans.

I always vote for the candidate that I believe will cause the LEAST AMOUNT of harm to me and mine. My family has done well the past 8 years. Prospered and moved forward. I am not interested in an experiment with the likes of a Trump concerning my families fiscal well being.

So, as much as I dislike Hillary, I will vote for her because of my reason stated above. My son is voting for Johnson. My daughter's and wife, Hillary.

Trump should cause concern to anyone that has assets, income and has prospered during the Obama years. And there are a lot of people who have done very well.

Hillary will be so focused on the investigations the republicans will conduct, she won't have time to screw the economy up. And the economy will just roll slowly along like it has. Positive but slow growth. And that's fine for me.

If Johnson represents your interests the best and you vote for him, that just makes sense. Not waste.

I have read too many times on this site that anyone voting third party is a wasted vote. For me it is the choice of voting for Donald John Trump or Hillary Clinton then I can not because neither are worthy of being President and I felt the same way with Obama and Bush.

The one candidate that will do the least damage is Johnson. I agree with you about Trump and I agree Clinton will be under investigation and costing millions of dollars because the GOP need to know if she ate her meal with her right hand and not her left hand...

So why vote for the two class clowns when there is a real third option this time?

like me not voting for the GOP candidate to even give her kunt ass a damn chance...

You write the above AND you quote Khalil Gibran. Interesting. You do him proud? LMAO

And you're ignorant on how the OP'er wrote about me being Republican... So it amazes me you are bashing me because of my comment and my correcting him but have no issue with the silly nonsense from the OP'er accusing someone of something as usual.

The firing of thec rooked Manafort, proves that, like almost all CULT leaders, Trump is surrounding himself with sycophants who will echo his, "I'm the greatest [clown] that has ever lived...."

Well said.

I voted for Rep. John Anderson, a Republican, in 1980. Governor Reagan appalled me, and Jimmy Carter could not survive how current events impacted his efforts to lead our nation after the Vietnam Fiasco, the oil embargo, the hostage situation and the Stagflation created during the Nixon/Ford era.

In all honesty I think only a fool will vote for Trump, he makes promises he cannot realistically produce, has no understanding of what most of us learned in high school civics and cannot control his words, words which from the bully pulpit can not be spun once uttered and have consquences which impact our security negatively.

Example: Money for hostages. His recent rant alerts the bad guys that contrary to our words, we will pay for hostages. That we did should have remained a top secret, not one someone who took a moment to think about should not have been broadcast around the world. The guy is stupid and totally unqualified to be POTUS or even Mayor of a small town. I also point to the press, going full bore on this story is harmful to our nation and puts are people at risk.

Once the press was circumspect, today everything is "Breaking News" and each news service competes to be first, before getting all the facts. In our age word gets out immediately, and a man with Trump's disposition to talk before he thinks, if he ever does, is dangerous.

Forum List

Back