Man who warned FBI about Florida shooter speaks out

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Reporter Laura Loomer talks to Ben Bennight, the 36-year-old YouTube video blogger who reported disturbing comments made by suspected Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz on YouTube to the FBI.

180215084703-ben-bennight-warning-of-school-shooter-exlarge-169.jpg

CONT.............

--------------------------------------------------------

Man Who Warned FBI About Florida Shooter Speaks Out
------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there might be a couple of ways to view this guy he is either a Hero or a SNITCH , had he not told or reported the same scenario would have prob. happened but since he did tell and nobody from the FBI paid attention a few kids have lost their lives.

Sometimes it pays to be a snitch, on the flip side what if the kid said what he said and really didn't mean it should the FBI show up at his house still?

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-16_16-38-26.png
    upload_2018-2-16_16-38-26.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 47
I heard FBI just came and asked the neighbors about Nickolas Cruz. The neighbors said he was "a good guy" and... FBI left. Is that what you guys are paying your agencies huge money for? A lieutenant cop would do a lot better for a lot less money!

FBI has been only doing great job protecting the crooks so far (like Hillary).

• Banned
I heard FBI just came and asked the neighbors about Nickolas Cruz. The neighbors said he was "a good guy" and... FBI left. Is that what you guys are paying your agencies huge money for? A lieutenant cop would do a lot better for a lot less money!

I'm not sure I heard that one. Doesn't seem like they would just do that and then turn around and leave. Then again yah never know about Obama's FBI lol his people still working on the inside.

Forum List

Back