Russia-Trump inquiry: Full text of Mueller's indictment

No, you can't say that yet... it was a multi pronged attack...

of course Trump is going to say that....even though he has been denying any Russian interference at all.... :rolleyes:

but this is only one small piece of the entire Russian investigation.....

and none of the things announced today, has anything to do with Team Trump and their 40 meetings with Russian operatives.....which still could turn out to be unwitting vs wittingly...just do not know yet.

And has nothing to do with the stolen DNC emails and the dissemination of them through wikileaks... and the timing of their releases.

so, time will tell, I suppose.

No, you can't say that yet... it was a multi pronged attack...

of course Trump is going to say that....even though he has been denying any Russian interference at all.... :rolleyes:

but this is only one small piece of the entire Russian investigation.....

and none of the things announced today, has anything to do with Team Trump and their 40 meetings with Russian operatives.....which still could turn out to be unwitting vs wittingly...just do not know yet.

And has nothing to do with the stolen DNC emails and the dissemination of them through wikileaks... and the timing of their releases.

time will tell, I suppose.
before it's all said and done they'll be some democrat heads roll

Hoax?

not-yet-released-the-new-trump-diet-plan.jpg

None indicted will face any court at all Russia is laughing saying this is absurd

None indicted will face any court at all Russia is laughing saying this is absurd
They won't try to come here unless Trump invites them :D, but they could show up in another country that we have an extradition agreement with, and we could possibly... some day, get them that way..... but it is mostly to hurt them in business with our western allies as well as us... put a spotlight on them.

and to put a spotlight on what happened so that Americans in the future are aware of their tactics.

I don't think any Hillary supporters were swayed to vote for Trump

:lol: AGREE! :D

However, Bernie supporters could have been lead to jill stein, vs Hillary, or to stay home...

We will never know the actual affect, though scholars will be analyzing it for the next decade and all have their own opinions... :p

As it stands, there is nothing that can change the fact that President Trump, did win the electoral college vote and is our president...even if I don't like it.... ;)

:lol: AGREE! :D

However, Bernie supporters could have been lead to jill stein, vs Hillary, or to stay home...

We will never know the actual affect, though scholars will be analyzing it for the next decade and all have their own opinions... :p

As it stands, there is nothing that can change the fact that President Trump, did win the electoral college vote and is our president...even if I don't like it.... ;)
No Bernice and his bunch to Hillary.

Bernie Sanders probably just won the White House for Hillary Clinton

They won't try to come here unless Trump invites them :D, but they could show up in another country that we have an extradition agreement with, and we could possibly... some day, get them that way..... but it is mostly to hurt them in business with our western allies as well as us... put a spotlight on them.

and to put a spotlight on what happened so that Americans in the future are aware of their tactics.
The catering guy that supposedly financed the "operation" is already under sanction. He was added to the sanction list in Dec. 2016.

PRIGOZHIN, Yevgeniy Viktorovich (a.k.a. PRIGOZHIN, Evgeny), Russia; DOB 1961; Gender Male (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13661].
Russia/Ukraine-related Designations and Identifications; Publication of Russia/Ukraine-related General License

The catering guy that supposedly financed the "operation" is already under sanction. He was added to the sanction list in Dec. 2016.

PRIGOZHIN, Yevgeniy Viktorovich (a.k.a. PRIGOZHIN, Evgeny), Russia; DOB 1961; Gender Male (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13661].
Russia/Ukraine-related Designations and Identifications; Publication of Russia/Ukraine-related General License
But did anyone from the DNC contribute to them.

But did anyone from the DNC contribute to them.
Who knows. They claim the guy is close to Putin. Apparently he caters events for Putin.

The "operation" as described in the indictment seemed quite disorganized. I hope he is better at catering.

it ain't over till the fat lady sings, this was only one segment of the investigation, and one we did not even expect....!

Forum List

Back