Man Who Marched In Charlottesville White Supremacy Rally Disowned By Family

Again................I'm going to ask this question...................

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

Peaceful demonstrators don't need weapons and armor.
You won't get an answer from the nazis on this forum.
and yet there you are.
I'm as far from a nazis one can get.
You're " I know you are but what am I " childishness is lame.

Yet you are supporting brown shirt tactics.

Are you too ignorant of history to know that?
No I condemn the tactics of the alt right. You and Trump stand alone..

1. MLK, knew the bad press from those beatings would be his greatest weapon. That route is not open to the neo nazis.

2. The nazis are not the alt-right. That's bullshit.

You may not identify them as alt-right but ask any one of them and they will tell you they are and responsible for the alt-right.

Unlike you I don't consider nazis to be reliable sources.

There are a lot of good people on the right, who do not deserve to be smeared with the slur nazi.

Hell, there are BAD PEOPLE on the right, who aren't THAT BAD, and don't deserve to be smeared as nazi.

Richard Spencer thinks he's an authority on the alt-right. You know him, correct?

Vaguely.

DO you respect him as an Authority? And if so, why?

I consider Milo as the best Authority on the Alt Right.

Oh I see Milo, Bannon and Breitbart, I'm sorry.

You cite Richard FUCKING Spence, and you have a problem with me citing MILO?!

9nrbhi.jpg

tumblr_ny962yIzDv1tqsdzco1_500.png

maxresdefault.jpg

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

You're kidding, right? Democratic thugs have been violently attacking opposition rallies for years now, and even assaulting speakers on college campuses.. Your pet racist vermin have made such gear a necessity, assassinating police officers at rallies now. I know you're all proud of that but it's rather stupid to claim ignorance of why people gear up for marches these days. Why are Democratic Party employees wearing masks and carrying weapons to marches?

Well, they were probably wearing masks to protect their identity and jobs because they were more educated than those dumb fuck nazi's that put it all out in the open and jeopardized their lively hood. That would be my guess just smarter.
Well, they were probably wearing masks to protect their identity and jobs

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

What's to prove? I didn't say they were all smarter, just the ones who covered their faces. They knew they would probably be on the news and may have decent employment.

Right...

aka

cowards

and yet there you are.

Ordering the police to stand down while your street thugs attack your political enemies, is classic brown shirt tactics.

That is you and yours. You are the Brown shirts today.

and yet there you are.

"In remarks from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, where he has been on a working vacation, Trump made the following statement: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."" ahem, it seems you stand with trump

You're kidding, right? Democratic thugs have been violently attacking opposition rallies for years now, and even assaulting speakers on college campuses.. Your pet racist vermin have made such gear a necessity, assassinating police officers at rallies now. I know you're all proud of that but it's rather stupid to claim ignorance of why people gear up for marches these days. Why are Democratic Party employees wearing masks and carrying weapons to marches?

Well, they were probably wearing masks to protect their identity and jobs because they were more educated than those dumb fuck nazi's that put it all out in the open and jeopardized their lively hood. That would be my guess just smarter.

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

What's to prove? I didn't say they were all smarter, just the ones who covered their faces. They knew they would probably be on the news and may have decent employment.

Right...

aka

cowards

I'm on to next thread, haven't got time to debate supremacist sympathizers.

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Right...

aka

cowards

so you don't feel they have rights? come on punk speak out for once get it off your chest state they have no right to exist.

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Right...

aka

cowards

And to think this guy is a moderator..

I dont wanna read all the posts. What are you referring to?

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Right...

aka

cowards

so you don't feel they have rights? come on punk speak out for once get it off your chest state they have no right to exist.

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Right...

aka

cowards

to debate supremacist sympathizers.

A. You're not debating

B. I'm not a supremist sympathizer.

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Right...

aka

cowards

Punk? Another brave white boy sucking off commie VA, SS Medicare benefits

Who are you responding to?

and yet there you are.

No I condemn the tactics of the alt right.

But not the tactics of antifa?

I guess you haven't researched the murders by white boy racist groups?
Racist vermin? Boy talk about sad hate.
Time to look up mr creosote, so much bile he threw it up

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Right...

aka

cowards

to debate supremacist sympathizers.

A. You're not debating

B. I'm not a supremist sympathizer.

sorry wasn't responding to you.

Just deleted a troll fest in this thread. CHECK the title and the topic. THAT'S what every post has to address. NOT each other. That's the way this Discussion Board thingy at USMB works.. Respect the TOPICS...

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Right...

aka

cowards

And to think this guy is a moderator..

I'm also a human, and have a mind.

the antifa that showed up are as much to blame as the supremists.

But, for some reason, you only want to blame one side.

So the nazis needed hitler shields to protect themselves?
I'm sure you recognize the torches as being an old Nazi thing?

and yet there you are.

No I condemn the tactics of the alt right.

But not the tactics of antifa?

I condemn the tactics and violence of all the hate groups.

Forum List

Back