Man who lost family when jet hit house: I don't blame pilot

This story puts petty bickering of all kinds in some perspective. None of us know the hour of our death.

That is why we should live each day to its fullest without living it as if it will be our last.

So true and Sky Dancer, the same with your thoughts.

We debate a lot of things here and take a few jabs at each other but please keep in mind. None of it is worth getting upset over or letting it effect your day. This is just the Internet.

For real life ........... I try to let my loved ones know each day my love belongs to them.

My days .......... no matter how bad my day can get, I can always find something good in it to focus on. We have good all around us each day, special little blessings just for us, if we just take the time to notice them.

Finally, I don't hold anything in. I get it out and I get over it and get on with enjoying my life. If I have a hard time doing that, then I get busy. Be it going and spending time with the grandchildren or hanging out with my son, heck if she is fortunate, I might even dazzle my wife for a while! LOL

Each day on the Internet, in the papers and on the news, we hear of these terrible losses. Each one is a reminder to embrace life and enjoy it.

My sermon for the day.

Forum List

Back