Man Unable To Say "Muslim Terrorist Attack" Tells Israel No Ground Assault

Arabs are liars.....nah.

They are probably the most sneaky people on the planet outside the Chinese.

It's a real simple thing. Stop shooting rockets at Israel. But no. The pyro freaks in Hamas just won't stop.

No the evil ones are the ones who would form Hamas and have this in their charter.

Have you ever read it? I have.

Hamas charter was written by a Imam in 1986, when Hamas was elected they didn't use the charter. Don't make excuses.

Actually you got it all wrong, Israel is the country which launched a major attack recently when there was a ceasefire.

On November 8 Israel shot a 12 year old boy. Palestinians responded and israel killed 2 more civilians, then at the funeral they shot and killed another 2.

That's when Palestinians hit a IDF jeep in response to those murders.

Then a ceasefire was made and Israel broke it last Wednesday by assassinating a military chief and killing 8 civilians, including two girls under 5, and fired hundreds of missiles on Gaza.

You've got it wrong. It's simple, Israel needs to end their occupation and their threats.

They need to get rid of their right wing Likud government, which only does violence to try to get re elected.

Busted on that photo eh? We all know what the Pally's do. Putting up months old photo of a child killed in the Syrian uprising and Hamas reposting it as if the child died at Israel's hands.

Lying bastards. To use a child like this. But that is what HAMAS is. Lying bastards.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_angel:

hamas.jpg

Now catch this.

syria.jpg

Busted. Lying mother truckers.

I bet if Hamas stopped all acts of aggression peace would reign in the land.

Ha Ha ha! This idiots are painfully stupid.

As if a picture that isn't a real picture of a child's death proves anything.

Israel killed 13 civilians since their first attacks.

7 children, two under 5, and two infants.

You prove absolutely nothing. Israel is still murdering a defenseless population.

That's what matters you coward.

Hamas has been at a ceasefire for a while now.

Israel attacked, NOT Hamas.

Israel killed their military chief.

Hamas isn't going to just sit around when Israel is firing thousands of missiles on their people and city.

Can you imagine if Ehud Barak was assassinated by Hamas, how Israel would respond?

You need to be honest with yourself. Israel triggered this escalation.

You prove absolutely nothing. Israel is still murdering a defenseless population.

Would you cry if Hamas rockets killed innocent Jewish children? Or, would you cheer?

Saddam's goons and foreign terrorists attacked Iraqi people, blamed the US then Al Jazeera would show up for the photo-op so that liberals here would believe US troops killed innocent Iraqis.

They even fooled John F'n Kerry to claim US troops were terrorizing women and children with the staged photo-ops.

When you can't beat the US or Israeli military face to face, your strategy is to hurt the local population and blame the US or Israel hoping for local rising up as well as the world media getting the UN/etc to step in and stop the fight.

Stop talking bullshit. Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades and has been land grabbing for decades. Whether it was their terror groups back in the 1940s or today with their state sponsored violence and occupation.

It's an Occupying terrorizing state.

Israel is brutal occupation. Punk!

You don't even have a clue what you are talking about. Israel occupied Gaza and turned it over to PLO.

You are just a blathering fool. I don't often neg but you are making my neg finger vibe.

You are unreal. I really haven't met someone as stupid as you in a long time.

And sanctioned the PLO.

Israel is still occupying Gaza through a naval siege and ground blockade.

Israel locks the borders and controls them, that's a occupation.

Meanwhile, you might be Jewish to defend their actions.

I think only sick people defend their actions.

Btw, I love when these people call me a dumbass yet they neg me, that only proves they are upset and shocked I oppose a terrorist state.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

I haven't negged you yet....notice pause on yet:D

It's so dicey in the ME now. First and foremost I want you to get Fox News out of your brain if you wish to address me. I can't get it.

CBC's my game on a day to day on radio.
I have no television whatsoever.

Online I read BBC, France24, Al J and J post. And of course the Daily Mail. So never attempt to address me with "faux news" bullshit that came out of that moron Axelrod's mouth.

And I'm not a Jew. I am born again, but I don't fit into churches either. I'm a kinda turn over tables Christian.

Would you cry if Hamas rockets killed innocent Jewish children? Or, would you cheer?

All innocent that die makes me sad.

But this scenario Israel had killed over 17 civilians since November 8, about 12 of them children.

I think you should condemn Israel's actions. They are targeting ambulances, government buildings, electricity, infrastructure. Everything.

I've been under Bombings by Israel. I know what it feels like. Please look at it in a different POV.

And, it's not a mistake, every time Israel kills innocents we tend to say it was a mistake, why does Israel get this extra special treatment? Israel is the aggressor here.

They are the world power that is bombing Gaza with thousands of very heavy missiles. Hamas is nowhere near as powerful. Israel can choose to de escalate things.

But they bombed Gaza after Qatar made a 420$ million infrastructure project. And when turkey wanted to visit Gaza.

They want to keep Gaza at the brink of collapse. People, c'mon. We all know the truth.

You don't even have a clue what you are talking about. Israel occupied Gaza and turned it over to PLO.

You are just a blathering fool. I don't often neg but you are making my neg finger vibe.

You are unreal. I really haven't met someone as stupid as you in a long time.

And sanctioned the PLO.

Israel is still occupying Gaza through a naval siege and ground blockade.

Israel locks the borders and controls them, that's a occupation.

Meanwhile, you might be Jewish to defend their actions.

I think only sick people defend their actions.

Btw, I love when these people call me a dumbass yet they neg me, that only proves they are upset and shocked I oppose a terrorist state.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

I haven't negged you yet....notice pause on yet:D

It's so dicey in the ME now. First and foremost I want you to get Fox News out of your brain if you wish to address me. I can't get it.

CBC's my game on a day to day on radio.
I have no television whatsoever.

Online I read BBC, France24, Al J and J post. And of course the Daily Mail. So never attempt to address me with "faux news" bullshit that came out of that moron Axelrod's mouth.

And I'm not a Jew. I am born again, but I don't fit into churches either. I'm a kinda turn over tables Christian.

I prefer Maan, they offer minute to minute information.

BBC offers good information. Too.

As the israeli's slowly but surely take over East Jerusalem. Taking land is an "act of aggression" too Willow :uhoh3:

Israel gave up Gaza douchenozzle, and guess where the hamas morons are lobbing the rockets from? It doesn't do Israel any good to give the butchers a damn thing.

But this scenario Israel had killed over 17 civilians since November 8, about 12 of them children.

I think you should condemn Israel's actions. They are targeting ambulances, government buildings, electricity, infrastructure. Everything.

I've been under Bombings by Israel. I know what it feels like. Please look at it in a different POV.

And, it's not a mistake, every time Israel kills innocents we tend to say it was a mistake, why does Israel get this extra special treatment? Israel is the aggressor here.

They are the world power that is bombing Gaza with thousands of very heavy missiles. Hamas is nowhere near as powerful. Israel can choose to de escalate things.

But they bombed Gaza after Qatar made a 420$ million infrastructure project. And when turkey wanted to visit Gaza.

They want to keep Gaza at the brink of collapse. People, c'mon. We all know the truth.

No we don't know the truth, so far all you've offered is propaganda.

He is a scumbag and a terrorist...so I'm ignoring him now.

Actually, you're the tard. Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel to the tune of over 800 since 1/1/2012 alone.

Enough already. Take you're Jew hating shit to some far left blog where it will be appreciated.

Awww. How cute, this fucking Israeli loser thinks how words hurt my feelings. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's one of the few idiots left who support Israel's tyranny.

So you are a female.

Interesting.

No we don't know the truth, so far all you've offered is propaganda.

Deflection. Those are all facts. :D

Truth hurts doesn't it. I don't think people would take you Israeli word. All you've stated was propaganda and lame excuses.

Give it up. The world realizes Israel is a cowardly nation, and Netanyahu is making moves for elections. He's a war criminal.

Obamination has no business telling Israel what to do.

They are being attacked by terrorists, so they have right to destroy the communities of those terrorists. Women and children living with their terrorist men need to suffer too.

.....And, we thought OUR Elections were expensive!!!!

November 16, 2012

The Bibi "Bounce"?

"Khaled Meshaal, Hamas' leader, while attending a conference in Sudan, talked about Israel's attacks on Gaza:

"Today Israel is testing the pulse of the nation, testing Egypt, testing the Arabs and Muslims ... if it is able to dictate its orders as in the past or [if] today’s leaders have another vision."

Elsewhere, much has been said about the use of social media in this current offensive.

Often seen as a positive force for peaceful protest, are we now seeing the first concrete evidence of Twitter as a tool of military propaganda?

The official Israeli military Twitter account announced the assassination of Hamas' Ahmad Jabari by posting an image of his face with the words "Eliminated" superimposed on it.

The Twitter account, @IDFSpokesperson, has been working hard to update its over 100,000 followers in real time and in multiple languages. The Israeli army also has a blog.

So, what are the motives and the consequences of Israel's latest series of attacks on Gaza? And could these be the opening shots in Binjamin Netanyahu's election campaign?"

Obamination has no business telling Israel what to do.

They are being attacked by terrorists, so they have right to destroy the communities of those terrorists. Women and children living with their terrorist men need to suffer too.

.....And, we thought OUR Elections were expensive!!!!

November 16, 2012

The Bibi "Bounce"?

"Khaled Meshaal, Hamas' leader, while attending a conference in Sudan, talked about Israel's attacks on Gaza:

"Today Israel is testing the pulse of the nation, testing Egypt, testing the Arabs and Muslims ... if it is able to dictate its orders as in the past or [if] today’s leaders have another vision."

Elsewhere, much has been said about the use of social media in this current offensive.

Often seen as a positive force for peaceful protest, are we now seeing the first concrete evidence of Twitter as a tool of military propaganda?

The official Israeli military Twitter account announced the assassination of Hamas' Ahmad Jabari by posting an image of his face with the words "Eliminated" superimposed on it.

The Twitter account, @IDFSpokesperson, has been working hard to update its over 100,000 followers in real time and in multiple languages. The Israeli army also has a blog.

So, what are the motives and the consequences of Israel's latest series of attacks on Gaza? And could these be the opening shots in Binjamin Netanyahu's election campaign?"

look we all know you are a anti jew pig swine kinda guy

Forum List

Back