Man Unable To Say "Muslim Terrorist Attack" Tells Israel No Ground Assault

You're retarded.

Israel launched am offensive and blockades Gaza. This isn't no terror attack you fool.

This is Israel's aggression. They have struck hundreds of times in Gaza, killed 13 civilians and destroyed their electricity, medicine, and infrastructure.

Israel started this with their assassination. And further killing 8 Palestinians including two girls under 5.

Israel is an evil country and the world is standing up to them you scumbag!

Actually, you're the tard. Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel to the tune of over 800 since 1/1/2012 alone.

Enough already.

Jew boy, use common sense and facts. Every time Hamas had fired rockets, it was in response to Israel attacks.

Israel fired thousands of missiles on Gaza this year. And they escalate the situation.

Quit lying to yourself. You're spoon fed by Fox News.

You're retarded.

Israel launched am offensive and blockades Gaza. This isn't no terror attack you fool.

This is Israel's aggression. They have struck hundreds of times in Gaza, killed 13 civilians and destroyed their electricity, medicine, and infrastructure.

Israel started this with their assassination. And further killing 8 Palestinians including two girls under 5.

It's a real simple thing. Stop shooting rockets at Israel. But no. The pyro freaks in Hamas just won't stop.

No the evil ones are the ones who would form Hamas and have this in their charter.

Have you ever read it? I have.

He is a scumbag and a terrorist...so I'm ignoring him now.

You're retarded.

Actually, you're the tard. Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel to the tune of over 800 since 1/1/2012 alone.

Enough already. Take you're Jew hating shit to some far left blog where it will be appreciated.

All Israel does is bring war and destruction. Isn't it time we stop meddling with those affairs in the Middle East and military aid to Israel? Seriously.

Israel is a horrible ally. They ruin our relations in that region. Turkey is much more important.

Actually we need to take the money we send to Egypt and send it to Israel.

Terrorist....Israel could have killed everyone one of those terrorists and their supporters during the wars with the Arab world.

Israel gave them land to keep the peace, instead you scumbags kept lobbing missiles and rockets at them hiding behind the leftist supporters in the UN.

Israel could have solved this problem decades ago by just killing you terrorists off when they had the chance.

Terrorists from the Gaza Strip and West Bank shoot rockets into civilian areas to kill innocent civilians instead of taking on the IDF like real men. When the IDF roll in the tanks to fight them, the terrrorists then hide behind their women, children and world media daring the IDF to shoot back.

Meanwhile scum like this wannabe terrorist go on the internet lying about what is going on, just like what happened in Iraq. Saddam's goons and terrorists killed innocent Iraqis and blamed the US military...then scumbags like this wannabe terrorist went on Al Jazeera telling the world lies.

The wannabe terrorist doesn't know shit about the world outside his 7-11 job.

You're full of shit.

Israel launched this offensive, by assassinating a military chief and killing 8 Palestinians and hitting dozens of other places in Gaza. Two of them were children under the age of 5.

Palestinians have every right to respond and fire rockets back at Israel.

You're a coward and criminal supporting scum.

Fuck off!

Stop talking bullshit. Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades and has been land grabbing for decades. Whether it was their terror groups back in the 1940s or today with their state sponsored violence and occupation.

It's an Occupying terrorizing state.

Israel is brutal occupation. Punk!

You're retarded.

Enough already.

Jew boy, use common sense and facts. Every time Hamas had fired rockets, it was in response to Israel attacks.

Israel fired thousands of missiles on Gaza this year. And they escalate the situation.

Quit lying to yourself. You're spoon fed by Fox News.

Bullshit sparky.

BBC has the time lines.

Yes, we have been bribing Egypt for decades for them to be our friend, Israel's friend and to keep the Suez Canal open for the world.

Obamination fucked that up by kicking out Mubarak and letting anti-US terrorists to take over Egypt, yet we are still giving them money as a bribe.

All Israel does is bring war and destruction. Isn't it time we stop meddling with those affairs in the Middle East and military aid to Israel? Seriously.

Israel is a horrible ally. They ruin our relations in that region. Turkey is much more important.

Actually we need to take the money we send to Egypt and send it to Israel.

There will be no peace until Israel kills off all their enemies living inside their country or those enemies give up and move to some Arab country.....but no Arab country will take them, very strange.

You're retarded.

It's a real simple thing. Stop shooting rockets at Israel. But no. The pyro freaks in Hamas just won't stop.

No the evil ones are the ones who would form Hamas and have this in their charter.

Hamas charter was written by a Imam in 1986, when Hamas was elected they didn't use the charter. Don't make excuses.

Actually you got it all wrong, Israel is the country which launched a major attack recently when there was a ceasefire.

On November 8 Israel shot a 12 year old boy. Palestinians responded and israel killed 2 more civilians, then at the funeral they shot and killed another 2.

That's when Palestinians hit a IDF jeep in response to those murders.

Then a ceasefire was made and Israel broke it last Wednesday by assassinating a military chief and killing 8 civilians, including two girls under 5, and fired hundreds of missiles on Gaza.

You've got it wrong. It's simple, Israel needs to end their occupation and their threats.

They need to get rid of their right wing Likud government, which only does violence to try to get re elected.

Terrorist....Israel could have killed everyone one of those terrorists and their supporters during the wars with the Arab world.

Israel gave them land to keep the peace, instead you scumbags kept lobbing missiles and rockets at them hiding behind the leftist supporters in the UN.

Israel could have solved this problem decades ago by just killing you terrorists off when they had the chance.

You're full of shit.

Israel launched this offensive, by assassinating a military chief and killing 8 Palestinians and hitting dozens of other places in Gaza. Two of them were children under the age of 5.

Palestinians have every right to respond and fire rockets back at Israel.

You're a coward and criminal supporting scum.

Fuck off!

Stop talking bullshit. Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades and has been land grabbing for decades. Whether it was their terror groups back in the 1940s or today with their state sponsored violence and occupation.

You don't even have a clue what you are talking about. Israel occupied Gaza and turned it over to PLO.

You are just a blathering fool. I don't often neg but you are making my neg finger vibe.

You are unreal. I really haven't met someone as stupid as you in a long time.

You're retarded.

Enough already. Take you're Jew hating shit to some far left blog where it will be appreciated.

Awww. How cute, this fucking Israeli loser thinks how words hurt my feelings. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's one of the few idiots left who support Israel's tyranny.

The terrorist is in his 20s, he is clueless about the past beyond his TV set today.

He probably doesn't even know who was Arafat.

His fucked up mind believes Israel invaded Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc.....

You don't even have a clue what you are talking about. Israel occupied Gaza and turned it over to PLO.

You are just a blathering fool. I don't often neg but you are making my neg finger vibe.

You are unreal. I really haven't met someone as stupid as you in a long time.

And sanctioned the PLO.

Israel is still occupying Gaza through a naval siege and ground blockade.

Israel locks the borders and controls them, that's a occupation.

Meanwhile, you might be Jewish to defend their actions.

I think only sick people defend their actions.

Btw, I love when these people call me a dumbass yet they neg me, that only proves they are upset and shocked I oppose a terrorist state.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

Last edited:
The terrorist is in his 20s, he is clueless about the past beyond his TV set today.

He probably doesn't even know who was Arafat.

His fucked up mind believes Israel invaded Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc.....

This topic is of the latest offensive on Gaza.--Israel launched a act of aggression--regardless of what the past is. The present, we can see, Israel wants blood. They a murderous country. They build settlements through state sponsored violence.

We need to stop supporting that evil country.

Oh WAAAAA, Israel killed a terrorist leader. Shame shame. Was this guy on obama's personal kill list? Does anyone know?

Awww. How cute, this fucking Israeli loser thinks how words hurt my feelings. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No Israeli has ever been stupid enough or blood thirsty enough to strap a bomb on their children and send them out to cafes and bookstores to kill innocent people. Israel is not the troublemaker you idiots on the other side are. deal with it.

The minds of a muslim terrorist and their supporters.....blowing up women and children in an Israeli cafe is ok.

Israel dropping a bomb on a terrorist, is bad.

Terrorists shooting rockets into Israel cities....is ok, but Israel shooting back at those with the rockets...is bad.

He is an evil scumbag.

No Israeli has ever been stupid enough or blood thirsty enough to strap a bomb on their children and send them out to cafes and bookstores to kill innocent people. Israel is not the troublemaker you idiots on the other side are. deal with it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They weren't children. They were adults. And all those suicide bombers were way back in 2002 during the second Palestinian intifada. In response to Israel murdering 5,000 Palestinians.

Israel is the power with the control. Israelis don't need to fight. They just fool Americans and take our weapons, and they murder people with them.

Foreign journalists, innocent children, etc.

Israel will kill anyone who opposes their theft and murder.

All Palestinians are targeted, including Christians.

The minds of a muslim terrorist and their supporters.....blowing up women and children in an Israeli cafe is ok.

Israel dropping a bomb on a terrorist, is bad.

Terrorists shooting rockets into Israel cities....is ok, but Israel shooting back at those with the rockets...is bad.

He is an evil scumbag.

The problem here is Israel isn't "firing back"

Israel is firing first.

It's common sense you moron. :D

You're retarded.

Hamas charter was written by a Imam in 1986, when Hamas was elected they didn't use the charter. Don't make excuses.

Actually you got it all wrong, Israel is the country which launched a major attack recently when there was a ceasefire.

On November 8 Israel shot a 12 year old boy. Palestinians responded and israel killed 2 more civilians, then at the funeral they shot and killed another 2.

That's when Palestinians hit a IDF jeep in response to those murders.

Then a ceasefire was made and Israel broke it last Wednesday by assassinating a military chief and killing 8 civilians, including two girls under 5, and fired hundreds of missiles on Gaza.

You've got it wrong. It's simple, Israel needs to end their occupation and their threats.

They need to get rid of their right wing Likud government, which only does violence to try to get re elected.

Busted on that photo eh? We all know what the Pally's do. Putting up months old photo of a child killed in the Syrian uprising and Hamas reposting it as if the child died at Israel's hands.

Lying bastards. To use a child like this. But that is what HAMAS is. Lying bastards.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_angel:

hamas.jpg

Now catch this.

syria.jpg

Busted. Lying mother truckers.

Forum List

Back