Man sentenced to prison for using free speech.

UPDATED: Mueller convicted of 3 charges of illegal wiretapping | New Hampshire NEWS03

This is unfuckingbelievable. What the fuck happened to the first amendment....man I actually had hope for New Hampshire.

I guess he wasn't as politcally connected as Linda Tripp! She basically got away with the same thing. Don't see where the "free speech" comes in. He was guilty of a breech of privacy. Didn't get much time. If he's going to whine about losing his freedoms, how about the freedoms of the people he wiretapped?

Surreptitious recording statutes vary from state to state, you fucking moron.

"Mueller was found guilty of secretly recording conversations with Manchester police Capt. Jonathan Hopkins, Manchester High School West Principal MaryEllen McGorry and school secretary Denise Michael without their consent."

So......................Big whoop...............

One half doesnt own the conversation. If those public officials were embarrassed, they should keep their mouth shut..........

A fruitcake broke the law.

How is that a First Amendment issue?

You DO know what the First Amendment says, don't you?

Suggestion: READ IT. Pay close attention to these words -

Congress shall make no law ...

Get it?

He did inform them he says he edited it out of the video he put on the internet.

Then, of course, during the trial he played the part of the tape where he informed them he was recording them, right?

Right?

UPDATED: Mueller convicted of 3 charges of illegal wiretapping | New Hampshire NEWS03

This is unfuckingbelievable. What the fuck happened to the first amendment....man I actually had hope for New Hampshire.

I guess he wasn't as politcally connected as Linda Tripp! She basically got away with the same thing. Don't see where the "free speech" comes in. He was guilty of a breech of privacy. Didn't get much time. If he's going to whine about losing his freedoms, how about the freedoms of the people he wiretapped?

Not that different. If he was convicted in NH, Tripp should have been convicted in MD. As for being a "fucking moron, what have I told you about harboring all that hate and how it destroys the mind? Get help before it's too late.

Not that different. If he was convicted in NH, Tripp should have been convicted in MD. As for being a "fucking moron, what have I told you about harboring all that hate and how it destroys the mind? Get help before it's too late.
So, you think the same act should be treated the same in every state that act occurs? You are fucking idiotic.

A public official has no reasonable expectation of not being taped. They tape our calls to 911 and when we get pulled over but oh that's right we are just the sheeple we must do as told or else.

Incorrect. EVERYONE has a reasonable expectation of privacy on the telephone, which is a legal test in constitutional law. Even celebrities. You do NOT have an expectation of privacy when you call 9-1-1.

He did inform them he says he edited it out of the video he put on the internet.

Then, of course, during the trial he played the part of the tape where he informed them he was recording them, right?

Right?

Assume so. If he didn't wouldn't be very smart.Article doesn't say if he did or not.

You ASSUME so. And yet he was convicted.

Last edited:

So, you think the same act should be treated the same in every state that act occurs? You are fucking idiotic.

If the laws are similar, they should. Otherwise, what does "Rule of Law" mean?

If the laws are similar, they should. Otherwise, what does "Rule of Law" mean?

No, asswipe, two similar acts should not necessarily be treated the same in jurisdictions with similar statutes. You clearly have no idea what rule of law means.

First, you have yet to establish that, in the locales where the recordings were made, the statutes prescribing such behavior, if they exist at all, are similar. Second, you don't seem to understand what the term prosecutorial discretion refers to. Third, you fail to realize that, even in states where statutes are virtually identical, the acts are often treated differently. Arizona law very closely mirrors California . Yet, in California, such an offense is generally not even prosecuted, even ough it can be a felony. In Arizona, you are unlikely to get such deference. Hell, you get caught with an ounce in Tucson and you will be punished very, very differently ( if at all) than you will in maricopa county.

Like I said. You are a fuckin retard. Or moron. Or idiot. They all apply with equal force to you and your misapprehension of " the rule of law".

The establishment RNC is having just one hell of a time trying to adjust to the fact that the GOP constituency is changing towards a "small government" Libertarian viewpoint...

LePage Threatens RNC Boycott – Mike Tipping - BDN Maine Blogs

RNC to NV GOP: Don't let Ron Paul delegates take over national convention slots or don't bother coming to Tampa - Politics: Ralston's Flash - Las Vegas Sun News

Many of the old bought & paid for Wall st. GOP politicians look to be ready to pack up & leave office one way or the other, their final destination... the combustion chamber! I mean their achin' lil asses are finished for any public employment what so ever. We in the Republican Liberty Caucus(RLC) & our Libertarian party have been warning these GOP career politicians for years about phuking the pup at the constituencies expense. The establishment GOP politicians chose not to listen to us so now face the dreaded DFR "treatment", better known as... 'Down the Phukin' Road'...

GOP activists vs. veterans in Wis., Fla. primaries - Yahoo! News

Since 08' Libertarians have been 'spiking' the GOP precincts with small government minded officials. This has had a telling effect on the GOP overall. Romney & his cronies are fighting with everything they got to ban Ron Paul & his delegates from attending the Tampa convention... it makes no difference if they succeed or not for the seed has been planted for limited government & maximum freedom. People love individual Liberty & it's coming back into style at rocket speed!

I feel the GOP can be salvaged, but only after it's been put into dry dock for a complete small government overhaul. The big government religious right, social conservatives & Repub Main Street Partnership... all moderate to big government of mindset, seem to be losing ground big time. The below link...

The Libertarian Solution : Advocate's Corner - The Republican Party Fails to Embrace the Paradigm Shift

...is partially correct. Where I disagree with the author is that it seems that more Libertarians are infiltrating the GOP, than repubs are leaving the GOP for our Libertarian party. We ARE seeing an influx of both the demmie/repubie constituency into our Libertarian party though. Many demmies can't put up with the Obama fibs & Romney seems nothing more than an Obama remake at best. The battle for small government will NOT be fought in the Libertarian parties ranks, but in the constituency of the GOP itself.

Police Excessive Force In School Cafeteria Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Oh yes no excessive force at all. Teachers stuck their nose where it didn't belong the pig assaulted a child then teachers try to force a minor to delete the evidence of their crime. Any bastard touched my kid like that would find themselves 6 feet under.

29689-internet-tough-guys.jpg

Would you like to test me out? Be my guest...fuck my family you will get seriously hurt...you don't think I am real come try me.

Forum List

Back