Man sentenced to prison for using free speech.

Would you like to test me out? Be my guest...fuck my family you will get seriously hurt...you don't think I am real come try me.

Fuck your family? As your guest? That sounds more like an invitation than a threat. Freaky deaky...whatever floats your boat, pervert.

Would you like to test me out? Be my guest...fuck my family you will get seriously hurt...you don't think I am real come try me.

threats are not tolerated on this board. reported.

Awwww the wittle CONservative talks shit but can't back it up...poor baby.Would love to see where you think I threatened YOU because as you can see I didn't.But you go ahead and suck some dick I am sure it will get you many places.:clap2:

Last edited:

Hey bigtalk - we're all quaking . HAHA. People that talk tough never do nothin'.

Awwww the wittle cuntservative talks shit but can't back it up...poor baby.Would love to see where you think I threatened YOU because as you can see I didn't.But you go ahead and suck some dick I am sure it will get you many places.:clap2:

A... banned outside the FLAME ZONE
B... You just gave away whose SOCK PUPPET you are.

Hey bigtalk - we're all quaking . HAHA. People that talk tough never do nothin'.

Still waiting...obviously you don't realize you are doing the same damn thing...obviously you don't have a family you love and would die for. I do.

Awwww the wittle CONservative talks shit but can't back it up...poor baby.Would love to see where you think I threatened YOU because as you can see I didn't.But you go ahead and suck some dick I am sure it will get you many places.:clap2:

Too late with the edit, asshat. I already quoted you.

Awwww the wittle EDITservative talks shit but can't back it up...poor baby.Would love to see where you think I threatened YOU because as you can see I didn't.But you go ahead and suck some dick I am sure it will get you many places.:clap2:

I never said whatever you edited and I am not a sock puppet they can run my ip and see that I have never been registered here before.

Awwww the wittle cuntservative talks shit but can't back it up...poor baby.Would love to see where you think I threatened YOU because as you can see I didn't.But you go ahead and suck some dick I am sure it will get you many places.:clap2:

I never said whatever you edited and I am not a sock puppet they can run my ip and see that I have never been registered here before.

dumb ass. The bottom of the post shows when you editied it from what I quoted (the banned word) to 'CONservative'.
Last edited by Dissent; Today at 04:14 PM.
The moderation staff here is not stupid. Apparently you are.

Really? That's not what this message on your profile says...

Today 04:10 PM - permalink, manifold
you're going to get infracted (or banned) for posting **** outside the flame zone

I recommend you edit

Here's a screenshot, in case you delete his comment and claim he never posted it...

Attachments

• $profile.jpg
    $profile.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
A public official has no reasonable expectation of not being taped. They tape our calls to 911 and when we get pulled over but oh that's right we are just the sheeple we must do as told or else.

Public officials, like every other person in the country, have a reasonable expectation of not being recorded without being informed of that fact. It is common knowledge, which no one has ever even attempted to hide, that 911 calls are recorded and that police cars have video recorders in them, both of which are as much for the protection of the public as anyone.

You need to grow the fuck up.

Oh, and there's no First Amendment issue here at all. Recording other people's speech doesn't constitute speech on the part of the recording party in the slightest.

Forum List

Back