Man Pulled Over for Window Tint Dies After Police Refuse Him Access to His Inhaler

Prosecution for what? He was acting excited and reached under his seat (where guns are kept) and cops took precautions. Once he was out...he was given his inhaler and first aid.

EVEN his dad said the cops didnt mean to hurt him....AND he said he thinks the cops DIDNT know he had a medical emergency.

This was an unfortunate tragedy...but not the fault of any cop.

Inhaler under the seat???

Prosecution for what? He was acting excited and reached under his seat (where guns are kept) and cops took precautions. Once he was out...he was given his inhaler and first aid.

EVEN his dad said the cops didnt mean to hurt him....AND he said he thinks the cops DIDNT know he had a medical emergency.

Yawn...their NEGLECT led to his DEATH. Does a lot of good to give him his inhaler AFTER he was dead....pulled over so the state could extort more money from him. That would be one ticket I would fight all the way to supreme court. Pigs can have blacked out windows I can have them as well.

The Free Thought Project is an anti cop site that scours the news for anything done by the police. Then they slant the story to put the police in the worst possible view.

The police were negligent. They admitted they were negligent. They tried to help this guy and he still died.

I would expect the Free Thought Project to come up with "Police officer leaves woman and newborn" when an officer delivers a baby by the side of the road.

Yawn...their NEGLECT led to his DEATH. Does a lot of good to give him his inhaler AFTER he was dead....pulled over so the state could extort more money from him. That would be one ticket I would fight all the way to supreme court. Pigs can have blacked out windows I can have them as well.

Then fight the tint law dumbass. But right now...its a law.

They arent doctors either retard. You get pulled by a cop and suddenly start reaching under your seat......yeah...bad idea since thats the most common place illegal guns are hidden in cars.

The cops made the situation safe...and didnt know he was in a medical emergency. ..even his own father admitted that. When they did...they began first aid.

No negligence. They arent doctors. They have no medical obligations.

Who hides an inhaler under the seat?

They arent doctors either retard. You get pulled by a cop and suddenly start reaching under your seat......yeah...bad idea since thats the most common place illegal guns are hidden in cars.

The cops made the situation safe...and didnt know he was in a medical emergency. ..even his own father admitted that. When they did...they began first aid.

Keep lying. I already read the damn report. He TOLD THEM it was his inhaler and it was AFTER they yanked him from car,put him under arrest and he collapsed that they finally did something. ALL cops are first responders

Keep lying. I already read the damn report. He TOLD THEM it was his inhaler and it was AFTER they yanked him from car,put him under arrest and he collapsed that they finally did something. ALL cops are first responders

Haha you just showed what a retard you are. Yes cops are first responders. And so are firemen and medics...know why? Because cops arent fire fighters or medics...and medics arent crime fighters.

Cops have no medical obligation.

If you're reaching for something under your seat during a traffic stop....I dont care if you claim its the Holy Grail itself...you arent grabbing it from where guns are commonly hidden.

You're grasping at cop hate straws here. So sad.

Desperate cop hater thread. How terribly sad to be obsessed with such irrational hatred.

Yep. They're desperate.

Tragic and I feel terrible for the guy. But the cops did nothing wrong. The guys dad even said so...that cops meant no harm...and didnt know he was having a medical problem.

Desperate cop hater thread. How terribly sad to be obsessed with such irrational hatred.

Yep. They're desperate.

Tragic and I feel terrible for the guy. But the cops did nothing wrong. The guys dad even said so...that cops meant no harm...and didnt know he was having a medical problem.
I am angry that, like Eric Gardner, this guy had an interaction with law enforcement because of a stupid law. It's logical that more laws equal more confrontations with cops and more deaths when those confrontations go south.

When people are dying over tinted windows and cigarette loosies, it's another sign we no longer run our own government.

Yep. They're desperate.

I am angry that, like Eric Gardner, this guy had an interaction with law enforcement because of a stupid law. It's logical that more laws equal more confrontations with cops and more deaths when those confrontations go south.

When people are dying over tinted windows and cigarette loosies, it's another sign we no longer run our own government.

Now that...I agree with. Cops are tasked with enforcing too many dumb laws. But...mayors and city councils pass them for a reason and demand they be enforced.

Forum List

Back