Man Parks Manure Near Democrats' Campaign Office to Protest Obama

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
BUTTE, Mont.--
Democrats are criticizing a 38-year-old man who parked a trailer load of manure across the street from Whitehall's Democratic campaign office to protest presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

Terry Reed, who owns a construction and excavation company in Whitehall, parked the trailer near the office on Saturday. He also posted a sign in the manure mocking Obama's "change we can believe in" slogan as "a load of crap."

"I think Obama's plan is just one big old poop sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite," he said.

Suzanne Molyneaux, the Obama campaign's election team leader in Whitehall, said traffic came to a near standstill as people stopped to take pictures of the trailer.

"People in Whitehall were upset, they were outraged," she said. "I don't think Whitehall should be represented as this podunk, ignorant community. There are lots of good people here."

Reed said he doesn't plan to move the trailer until after Election Day.

"My only regret is that I didn't do something sooner," he said.

Full story............
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11...protest-obama/

This is what all Republicans are like. They are disgusting evil people who should be killed. I hope that Obama's first course of action as president is to round up all the Republicans and either kill them or put them on an island so they can be evil and mean away from the rest of the good people of this country.

This is what all Republicans are like. They are disgusting evil people who should be killed. I hope that Obama's first course of action as president is to round up all the Republicans and either kill them or put them on an island so they can be evil and mean away from the rest of the good people of this country.

he didn't give out candy at halloween either.

No one said that but you Gem. So therefore the post fails.

However, all this guy is doing is putting that smell of manure near his office that will be there weeks after.

he didn't give out candy at halloween either.

Bastard!

Barack Obama came to my house on Halloween though. :eusa_whistle:

$beeler.jpg

No one said that but you Gem. So therefore the post fails.

However, all this guy is doing is putting that smell of manure near his office that will be there weeks after.

Not surprising that he was from Montana, its not like they are the epitome of Liberal

Then you haven't be reading, Robert. People here having been claiming that one or two examples of Republican idiots are indicative of the whole for weeks. You can deny it all you want, but I have been reading it for days and days.

Is my post hyperbole? Of course... But it is an accurate hyperbole of the sentiments of some of your fellow posters. Just because you want to deny it doesn't make it untrue. Instead of trying to claim that my obviously over-the-top post isn't true...why don't you address the blatant stereo-typing and ridiculous generalizations made by some of your fellow posters of late.

I won't hold my breath for it...

Then you haven't be reading, Robert. People here having been claiming that one or two examples of Republican idiots are indicative of the whole for weeks. You can deny it all you want, but I have been reading it for days and days.

Is my post hyperbole? Of course... But it is an accurate hyperbole of the sentiments of some of your fellow posters. Just because you want to deny it doesn't make it untrue. Instead of trying to claim that my obviously over-the-top post isn't true...why don't you address the blatant stereo-typing and ridiculous generalizations made by some of your fellow posters of late.

I won't hold my breath for it...

robert's not big on objectivity.

BUTTE, Mont.--
Democrats are criticizing a 38-year-old man who parked a trailer load of manure across the street from Whitehall's Democratic campaign office to protest presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

Terry Reed, who owns a construction and excavation company in Whitehall, parked the trailer near the office on Saturday. He also posted a sign in the manure mocking Obama's "change we can believe in" slogan as "a load of crap."

"I think Obama's plan is just one big old poop sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite," he said.

Suzanne Molyneaux, the Obama campaign's election team leader in Whitehall, said traffic came to a near standstill as people stopped to take pictures of the trailer.

"People in Whitehall were upset, they were outraged," she said. "I don't think Whitehall should be represented as this podunk, ignorant community. There are lots of good people here."

Full story............

well since his canidate is full of shit, obviously he can only be anti obama and not pro mccain.

Hmmm not threatening or racist??!!

He has problems with sarcasm as well. That is where he fails.

fair point. i actually think this is a pretty funny story, and i'd think it was funny if the parties were reversed.

not as funny as when dick tuck hired hundreds of very pregnant women to walk around with "Nixon's the One" buttons, but pretty funny.

BUTTE, Mont.--

Full story............

Kind of funny but I wouldnt want a large truck full of shit in my community.

pete wrote:
Hmmm not threatening or racist??!!

It may be threatening, but they deserve it because they are so mean. I mean, seriously...one lady didn't give out candy to kids! Another put poop outside an office building! What more proof do you need that they ALL are bad people who need to be removed from polite society!!!

Its not racist though...we should get rid of all Republicans, black, white, purple...

fair Point. I Actually Think This Is A Pretty Funny Story, And I'd Think It Was Funny If The Parties Were Reversed.

Not As Funny As When Dick Tuck Hired Hundreds Of Very Pregnant Women To Walk Around With "nixon's The One" Buttons, But Pretty Funny.

Lmao

Grow up

Forum List

Back