Man Parks Manure Near Democrats' Campaign Office to Protest Obama

editec wrote:

I have! I used to think that there were idiots on all sides of the political spectrum. They there were terrible and wonderful examples of both liberals and conservatives...but the liberals here have showed me the error of my ways. I have grown up...now I know that all conservatives are bad and that liberals can't do anything wrong. :) Thank you for all your help!

editec wrote:

I have! I used to think that there were idiots on all sides of the political spectrum. They there were terrible and wonderful examples of both liberals and conservatives...but the liberals here have showed me the error of my ways. I have grown up...now I know that all conservatives are bad and that liberals can't do anything wrong. :) Thank you for all your help!

Conservatives arent bad, they are just boring.

Then you haven't be reading, Robert. People here having been claiming that one or two examples of Republican idiots are indicative of the whole for weeks. You can deny it all you want, but I have been reading it for days and days.

Is my post hyperbole? Of course... But it is an accurate hyperbole of the sentiments of some of your fellow posters. Just because you want to deny it doesn't make it untrue. Instead of trying to claim that my obviously over-the-top post isn't true...why don't you address the blatant stereo-typing and ridiculous generalizations made by some of your fellow posters of late.

I won't hold my breath for it...

Some of my fellow posters? Perhaps

Plenty of idiotic Republicans on here too. There are some pretty crazy Democrats too.

But why don't you address some of the ridiculous generalizations and comments made by some of your fellow long-time posters of late?

Though you seem to agree with them by posting that "Weather Underground" thread last night.

He has problems with sarcasm as well. That is where he fails.

You know "Super Moderator" for someone who told Chris to not hijack threads last night, you don't seem to mind doing it yourself to make it anti-Robert (me). :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps we need a thread in the flame zone for all the Republicans and "Independents" to have a space to talk about their dislike for me. :D

That way it wouldn't spill all over the boards. ;)

Last edited:
You know "Super Moderator" for someone who told Chris to not hijack threads last night, you don't seem to mind doing it yourself to make it anti-Robert (me). :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps we need a thread in the flame zone for all the Republicans and "Independents" to have a space to talk about their dislike for me. :D

That way it wouldn't spill all over the boards. ;)

This is just too much drama, people need to relax, the guy parked a truck load of shit to make a political statement, it didnt hurt anyone, just call the tow truck and impound his truck, its not that big of a deal and not worth arguing over. Arent you folks tired of arguing, its been a long election, go have a beer and get laid.

This is just too much drama, people need to relax, the guy parked a truck load of shit to make a political statement, it didnt hurt anyone, just call the tow truck and impound his truck, its not that big of a deal and not worth arguing over. Arent you folks tired of arguing, its been a long election, go have a beer and get laid.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Robert Wrote:
Some of my fellow posters? Perhaps

Plenty of idiotic Republicans on here too. There are some pretty crazy Democrats too.

But why don't you address some of the ridiculous generalizations and comments made by some of your fellow long-time posters of late?

Though you seem to agree with them by posting that "Weather Underground" thread last night.

Are you feeling alright Robert? I've addressed numerous posters on both the left and the right when I felt they were out of line. I have stated quite clearly that I thought comments about Barack being Muslim were stupid, that I feel his birth certificate issue was done, that Wright was old news, that calling women greedy sluts because they wanted child support was over the top, that one Biden youtube video being pulled off youtube was not a conspiracy on the left...not quite sure what else I need to do to prove to you that I frequently call out "my side." I guess you just don't see what you dont want to see...for instance, you somehow missing the fact that for the past few weeks the liberals on this board have become increasingly comfortable with proclaiming all republicans evil because of the actions of a few...which is what I was parodying here...only to be attacked because you don't think I go after "my side" enough...which is ludicrous.

On a completely different note, which Weather Underground thread did I post last night? I went back to try to find what you might be talking about...but couldn't. For now, I'm just going to have to assume that you are confusing me with someone else...although I find it amusing that you would (after criticizing me for pointing out how people have been overplaying generalizations of late) imply that because I may have posted in a Weather Underground thread...I must agree with everything Republicans/Conservatives say....quite the generalization, wouldn't you agree.

Bottom line...people who claim that ALL of a certain political persuasion think or act a certain way are idiots...I try to call that out when I see it...NOT defend it like some here see wont to do.

Robert Wrote:

Are you feeling alright Robert? I've addressed numerous posters on both the left and the right when I felt they were out of line. I have stated quite clearly that I thought comments about Barack being Muslim were stupid, that I feel his birth certificate issue was done, that Wright was old news, that calling women greedy sluts because they wanted child support was over the top, that one Biden youtube video being pulled off youtube was not a conspiracy on the left...not quite sure what else I need to do to prove to you that I frequently call out "my side." I guess you just don't see what you dont want to see...for instance, you somehow missing the fact that for the past few weeks the liberals on this board have become increasingly comfortable with proclaiming all republicans evil because of the actions of a few...which is what I was parodying here...only to be attacked because you don't think I go after "my side" enough...which is ludicrous.

On a completely different note, which Weather Underground thread did I post last night? I went back to try to find what you might be talking about...but couldn't. For now, I'm just going to have to assume that you are confusing me with someone else...although I find it amusing that you would (after criticizing me for pointing out how people have been overplaying generalizations of late) imply that because I may have posted in a Weather Underground thread...I must agree with everything Republicans/Conservatives say....quite the generalization, wouldn't you agree.

Bottom line...people who claim that ALL of a certain political persuasion think or act a certain way are idiots...I try to call that out when I see it...NOT defend it like some here see wont to do.

My mistake in confusing you and Angel Heart. The female avatar like character you both have confused me.

You may sometimes call out your side however making posts like you did is not showing you being equal.

Why not make such a similar post concerning the attitude of Republicans?

And once again you say "Liberals on this board."

You are generalizing. I have not called Republicans "evil" though the only time I made such comments were either a joke or a joke about Obama being the anti-christ according to Republicans.

And notice I said you seem to be agreeing with some of the generalizations made by your fellow Republicans. Like you did in this post.

I think there is an obvious difference between my saying "liberals on this board have, of late, been calling all Republicans/Conservatives evil..." and stating repeatedly that all Republicans in the world are evil because of the actions of one...but hey, if you don't see the difference...I'm not going to waste any more board space than I already have trying to make you see that difference.

I've called out the liberals making these generalizations because I believe that the generalization that "all Republicans" can be judged by the actions of a few has been expressed with increased frequency on this board of late...with little or NO condemnation from other liberals....whereas statements like "Barack is Muslim" is resoundingly shouted down from both sides of the political spectrum. Again...if you don't see that, then I'm not going to waste the time to try to convince you of it.

I will try to make sure that I continue to call out the "righties" on the board when they make generalizations or ludicrous statements as I always do...it would be nice to see you and others on the left do the same on your side of the fence.

Then you haven't be reading, Robert. People here having been claiming that one or two examples of Republican idiots are indicative of the whole for weeks. You can deny it all you want, but I have been reading it for days and days.

Is my post hyperbole? Of course... But it is an accurate hyperbole of the sentiments of some of your fellow posters. Just because you want to deny it doesn't make it untrue. Instead of trying to claim that my obviously over-the-top post isn't true...why don't you address the blatant stereo-typing and ridiculous generalizations made by some of your fellow posters of late.

I won't hold my breath for it...

no offense but when example after example of foul, rude, nasty behavior can be presented on the part of Republicans then those republicans start to become the FACE of Republican party. It's how it works.

blondes are seen as dumb because Jane Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe played dumb blondes in the movies, not because ALL blondes are REALLY dumb.

it's a stereotype that gets attached because it's what people begin to associate with that particular subsection of the population due to familiarity. Blame the foul Republicans for giving you a bad name if you're so offended by being lumped in with them and start giving people a reason to question their ideas by behaving differently.

BUTTE, Mont.--
Democrats are criticizing a 38-year-old man who parked a trailer load of manure across the street from Whitehall's Democratic campaign office to protest presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

Terry Reed, who owns a construction and excavation company in Whitehall, parked the trailer near the office on Saturday. He also posted a sign in the manure mocking Obama's "change we can believe in" slogan as "a load of crap."

"I think Obama's plan is just one big old poop sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite," he said.

Suzanne Molyneaux, the Obama campaign's election team leader in Whitehall, said traffic came to a near standstill as people stopped to take pictures of the trailer.

"People in Whitehall were upset, they were outraged," she said. "I don't think Whitehall should be represented as this podunk, ignorant community. There are lots of good people here."

Reed said he doesn't plan to move the trailer until after Election Day.

"My only regret is that I didn't do something sooner," he said.

Full story............
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11...protest-obama/
That's actually pretty funny.

Yawn. What pathetic rationalizing of ugly, stupid behavior. You should be ashamed of that post, Silence.

no offense but when example after example of foul, rude, nasty behavior can be presented on the part of Republicans then those republicans start to become the FACE of Republican party. It's how it works.

blondes are seen as dumb because Jane Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe played dumb blondes in the movies, not because ALL blondes are REALLY dumb.

it's a stereotype that gets attached because it's what people begin to associate with that particular subsection of the population due to familiarity. Blame the foul Republicans for giving you a bad name if you're so offended by being lumped in with them and start giving people a reason to question their ideas by behaving differently.

oh shit you are beyond repair McStupidNasyGirl

Forum List

Back