Man Identifies As Woman Just Long Enough To Voice Valid Opinion On Abortion

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
DALLAS, TX—Local man Eric Spolar attempted to voice his opinion on abortion to a coworker Thursday.

Unfortunately, he was informed that since he is a man, he does not get to have an opinion on killing babies.

So, Spolar came up with a brilliant solution: he identified as a woman just long enough to voice his opinion on abortion, then reverted his gender identity back to male after he had said his piece.

"Sorry: men don't get a say," his coworker, Tina, had informed him, shutting down his statement that maybe killing a baby doesn't solve anything. "Only women get to have their voices heard on this issue."

"I'm sorry: did you just assume my gender?" Spolar replied, looking offended. "I actually identify as a 23-year-old woman named Veronica. Now do you have to listen to my opinion?"

Tina reluctantly admitted that the man identifying as a woman now could say his piece, since gender is merely a social construct and not an inherent part of a person's biological makeup. "That's a really interesting take," she said after he told her abortion is actually the taking of a human life, scientifically speaking. "Thank you for making your valuable transgender voice heard on this issue."

Man Identifies As Woman Just Long Enough To Voice Valid Opinion On Abortion

Forum List

Back