Man gunned down in broad daylight.....in gun free Britain...

Typical NRA talking points.
Typical left wing bullshit. People in UK are afraid to go out at night...because they have no way of protecting themselves from knife wielding criminals....except to carry a bigger knife...and that is illegal.

Knives aren't guns, are they?
No....and criminals don't pay attention to either the laws against guns or the laws against knives. Hence, law abiding citizens won't have either...and the criminals know this.

Selling, buying and carrying knives

I once had a real bulldog smarter than you. He knew the difference between a knife and a gun.

Last edited:
Lots more shootings in the summer of the gun nut in the US

tens of thousands of people are gunned down in broad daylight all across the US every year, police said.

The victims, who included children, mothers, widows, old people, and every other section of the population later died in the hospital or just on the ground after the incident at around any time day or night.

Lots of gun nuts of all ages celebrate the killings. More deaths proves the NRA is winning, the gun nuts said.

England doesn't kill even a small percentage of what we do. We should copy them.
....and gins don't jump up and shoot people. Murders are committed by people, not by weapons. Take any weapon you want to away from innocent people. Criminals will still use them....as evidenced by murders committed in 'gun-free' zones.

I carry 24/7 and will protect myself, my family and other innocent people should a situation arise that allows me to do so.

It must be traumatic being so afraid of every day life till you think you need to be armed 24/7

You confuse fear with preparedness. When one is prepared for whatever life may dish out, there is no fear.

Fear is what you'll experience cowering the corner of a gun free zone waiting to be executed. Just ask the folks at that Paris concert. Oh wait, they're dead.

Anyone who thinks they need to be armed 24/7 is either military, crook, or coward. Even sane cops know you aren't in danger 24/7.

So you regularly let your car and homeowner's and health insurance lapse too right?

I mean your house isn't going to burn down every day right?
You're not going to have a heart attack every day, right?
You're not going to get in a car accident every day right?

Just hope that the day any of those things happen that your insurance is paid for that month

Yeah that's great advice

tens of thousands of people are gunned down in broad daylight all across the US every year, police said.

The victims, who included children, mothers, widows, old people, and every other section of the population later died in the hospital or just on the ground after the incident at around any time day or night.

Lots of gun nuts of all ages celebrate the killings. More deaths proves the NRA is winning, the gun nuts said.

England doesn't kill even a small percentage of what we do. We should copy them.
....and gins don't jump up and shoot people. Murders are committed by people, not by weapons. Take any weapon you want to away from innocent people. Criminals will still use them....as evidenced by murders committed in 'gun-free' zones.

I carry 24/7 and will protect myself, my family and other innocent people should a situation arise that allows me to do so.

It must be traumatic being so afraid of every day life till you think you need to be armed 24/7

You confuse fear with preparedness. When one is prepared for whatever life may dish out, there is no fear.

Fear is what you'll experience cowering the corner of a gun free zone waiting to be executed. Just ask the folks at that Paris concert. Oh wait, they're dead.

Anyone who thinks they need to be armed 24/7 is either military, crook, or coward. Even sane cops know you aren't in danger 24/7.

So you regularly let your car and homeowner's and health insurance lapse too right?

Just hope that the day any of those things happen that your insurance is paid for that month

Yeah that's great advice

Buying insurance isn't the same as being equipped to kill someone.

Yeah that's great advice

Sure it is.

Do you know when you will be attacked by a piece of shit criminal?

You may be under the delusion that it will never happen

I bet The man who lived in my state in a nice quiet affluent suburb never thought his home would be invaded in broad daylight and he sure as hell never thought his wife and teenage daughters would be beaten raped and then burned alive either

Seems to me a firearm is the cheapest insurance you can get.

Yeah that's great advice

Sure it is.

I bet The man who lived in my state in a nice quiet affluent suburb never thought his home would be invaded in broad daylight and he sure as hell never thought his wife and teenage daughters would be beaten raped and then burned alive either

Cowards will say anything to justify their cowardice.

Typical left wing bullshit. People in UK are afraid to go out at night...because they have no way of protecting themselves from knife wielding criminals....except to carry a bigger knife...and that is illegal.

yes we know knife murder good
gun murder bad

I'm sure you think that has some sort of meaning.

Yeah that's great advice

Sure it is.

Yes it's cowardly to protect yourself and your family

gun murder bad

It does to you morons who whine gun murder this gun murder that

You all think it's somehow worse to be killed with a gun than any other weapon

gun murder bad

It does to you morons who whine gun murder this gun murder that

You all think it's somehow worse to be killed with a gun than any other weapon

So now you think you know what I think. Interesting.

Yeah that's great advice

Sure it is.

Not an argument. Nice logical fallacy though.

Tell that the 110lb grandma that must now fistfight a 250lb would be rapist.

Copy a society that strips lawful gun owners of their guns while violence is glorified in the arts leaving the ultimate gun-free zone in the world? That is one nutty gun policy.

Yeah that's great advice

Yes....it is, because when someone is trying to rape, rob or murder you, the gun that you have prevents it...in fact, insurance only helps after you have lost the house, the car.....the gun prevents the injury in most cases.....

And considering 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop violent rape, robbery and murder each year, according to the CDC, they often do it without firing a shot, or even injuring the violent attacker....and only around 230 times a year do they actually have to kill the moron attacking them....

That is pretty good insurance right there....

Yeah that's great advice

Sure it is.

Yes....we say that about you and the other anti gunners all the time, at least now you are admitting a harsh truth about yourself....

Yeah that's great advice

Sure it is.

Not an argument. Nice logical fallacy though.

Tell that the 110lb grandma that must now fistfight a 250lb would be rapist.
Says the king of the logical fallacy.

Forum List

Back