Man convicted of helping 9/11 terrorists is all smiles after early release (Germany)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
THIS is one reason the U.S. should be punishing European countries that are noticeably PRO MUSLIM TERRORIST and continue to hurt not only America, as this piece of shit, undoubtedly is going back to his terrorist friends as a HERO, but their courts punish their own citizens from protecting themselves from this welcomed by their govt, invading hoards....what these muslims couldn't accomplish by force during the crusades, is happening by European, deranged ABNORMALS!

A Moroccan man convicted of helping the 9/11 terrorists carry out their plot flashed a huge grin as he flew home a free man on Monday after being released early from his meager sentence in Germany.

Mounir el Motassadeq was sentenced to just 15 years behind bars for accessory to murder in 2006, but received credit for time served after his initial arrest in 2001 — and was freed shortly before finishing even that stretch to be deported to his homeland.

German courts ruled that he was part of the so-called “Hamburg cell” with ringleader Mohamed Atta and two of the other extremists, and was aware the three planned to hijack and crash planes — if not all the details of the plot, which took 2,997 lives on Sept. 11, 2001.

El Motassadeq, who admitted to training at an al Qaeda camp in Afghanistan, helped “watch the attackers’ backs and conceal them” by paying their tuition and rent so they could keep up appearances as students in Germany as they plotted, the court found.

He maintained that he knew nothing of his friends’ plans to attack the US.

“I swear by God that I did know the attackers were in America,” he shouted in German at a sentencing hearing.

“I swear by God that I did not know what they wanted to do.”

Victims’ loved ones were horrified when news that el Motassadeq would soon be free first broke in August.

“He was found guilty of 246 counts of accessory to murder — one for each of the passengers who died on all the four hijacked flights that day,” Debra Burlingame, whose brother Charles was the pilot of the American Airlines plane that was flown into the Pentagon, told the Boston Herald at the time.

Read more at nypost.com ...

THIS is one reason the U.S. should be punishing European countries that are noticeably PRO MUSLIM TERRORIST and continue to hurt not only America, as this piece of shit, undoubtedly is going back to his terrorist friends as a HERO, but their courts punish their own citizens from protecting themselves from this welcomed by their govt, invading hoards....what these muslims couldn't accomplish by force during the crusades, is happening by European, deranged ABNORMALS!

A Moroccan man convicted of helping the 9/11 terrorists carry out their plot flashed a huge grin as he flew home a free man on Monday after being released early from his meager sentence in Germany.

Mounir el Motassadeq was sentenced to just 15 years behind bars for accessory to murder in 2006, but received credit for time served after his initial arrest in 2001 — and was freed shortly before finishing even that stretch to be deported to his homeland.

German courts ruled that he was part of the so-called “Hamburg cell” with ringleader Mohamed Atta and two of the other extremists, and was aware the three planned to hijack and crash planes — if not all the details of the plot, which took 2,997 lives on Sept. 11, 2001.

El Motassadeq, who admitted to training at an al Qaeda camp in Afghanistan, helped “watch the attackers’ backs and conceal them” by paying their tuition and rent so they could keep up appearances as students in Germany as they plotted, the court found.

“I swear by God that I did know the attackers were in America,” he shouted in German at a sentencing hearing.

Victims’ loved ones were horrified when news that el Motassadeq would soon be free first broke in August.

“He was found guilty of 246 counts of accessory to murder — one for each of the passengers who died on all the four hijacked flights that day,” Debra Burlingame, whose brother Charles was the pilot of the American Airlines plane that was flown into the Pentagon, told the Boston Herald at the time.

He gets out of jail free. Thousands of kids lost a parent on 9/11. Part of their hearts isn't there. He didn't seem to have one. :(

He gets out of jail free. Thousands of kids lost a parent on 9/11. Part of their hearts isn't there. He didn't seem to have one. :(
He would make a great pineta.....hit him softly, over many hours until we break him in two....Vengeance is OURS....these people only learn with tremendous pain, then death....When faced with barbarians, you MUST be able to OUT BARBARIAN them!

THIS is one reason the U.S. should be punishing European countries that are noticeably PRO MUSLIM TERRORIST and continue to hurt not only America, as this piece of shit, undoubtedly is going back to his terrorist friends as a HERO, but their courts punish their own citizens for protecting themselves from these welcomed by their govt, invading hordes...what these muslims couldn't accomplish by force during the crusades, is happening by European, deranged ABNORMALS!

Outrage Is Cheap, Revenge Is Effective

Why don't we do what the Israelis did in the true-life though pacifist movie Munich, where their avenging agents crossed terrorist-protecting national borders and killed off those involved in the Olympics bloodbath?

Forum List

Back